• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

Hroswith

Rookie 3
I'm at 130k after restarting the app. Didn't get the 130k reward though..

I seriously can't go a single day without running into shit like this.

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1
It's not unrealistic to spend 165 energy on season games a day every day for the next 8 weeks to unlock him (which is when the live pass rewards expire)

But it's a tedious grind just to simply unlock him in 2 months from now at 78ovr.

And it's not even a challenge that passes by quickly.
it's a 2:30 match playing against a buggy AI repeated 180 times.

They messed up now, proven that the guys behind this season has no basic understanding of math.

look how 82 players now worth only 400-700k hahaha. In 2 weeks 82 players will only cost 200-300k. This confuse me to those spending real money to get 82ovr in store, they cost good $$$, and only worth 1.xx million coins

Spyda9man

Pro 2
They messed up now, proven that the guys behind this season has no basic understanding of math.

look how 82 players now worth only 400-700k hahaha. In 2 weeks 82 players will only cost 200-300k. This confuse me to those spending real money to get 82ovr in store, they cost good $$$, and only worth 1.xx million coins
Same with the tip off players or titans. Once I got the 150k and got Paul I turn around n put him in auction. People were buying others of him for lil over 1.2mil while I had to reauction him 4 times and I was being generous by starting the bid way low. Now these "titans" come out when most of is already completed. But 🤷‍♂️

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1
Same with the tip off players or titans. Once I got the 150k and got Paul I turn around n put him in auction. People were buying others of him for lil over 1.2mil while I had to reauction him 4 times and I was being generous by starting the bid way low. Now these "titans" come out when most of is already completed. But 🤷‍♂️

Yepp... my mood playing this game is up and down, I was keeping myself around 30-36th rank on SD to get the diamond thing for the upgrade. Then I realised SD become too greedy as well, EA trying to make us play even harder by extending the period by one week longer than last season, oh, even before this.... they make it cost 50 staminas per quarter.

Fortunately I have life, I'm leaving this game now and live my life. Others do this, I do this, will you?? I mean, to stay on top of this game it requires you to sacrifice big things. It's different if we just play on recreational basis, like a few minutes a day.

They don't deserve our time, it's a very sh** game that doesn't required skill but money. The numbers of stat don't matter either, as long as the team got higher OVR, most likely an not so open 3 will go in. It's about OVR OVR OVR. That's all.

Even by throwing real money, you gotta keep playing hard... not worth it.
Unless for people that is willing to lose their lives and time, got no friends then yea.. play this game all day all night will do, but I gotta say this...... this is to most capitalised GAME ever, that requires no knowledge of playing or shoot timing, BUT OVERALL RATES. Haha

Last edited:

Spyda9man

Pro 2
What's up with the SD expire message and loss when you clearly play your turn, shows you up or down and waiting on opponent. Say you exit the game, come back to it and it says you lost from expired???

betaman411

All-Star 1
What's up with the SD expire message and loss when you clearly play your turn, shows you up or down and waiting on opponent. Say you exit the game, come back to it and it says you lost from expired???
Yeah, this has happened to me a couple times. Seems to be just as you describe. If you leave the SD screen or close the app and reopen you risk "losing" your turn. I noticed on one quarter where I won by 15 or so that I still got positive fans even though it said Loss - expired.

dub365

All-Star 1
Did anyone else notice that Carsen Edwards from S3 is now a generic white dude?
No but I WAS wondering why they hired a new community manager who has only posted a handful of times on Reddit since S4 dropped. Everything is dead. Forums are dead. All discord channels are dead. Game is feeling real stale right now...... Sooooo! S4 of Live Mobile!

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Well the Halloween campaign is off to a good start. 150 stamina per event and instantly crashes when I tried to play the first event, losing me 150 stamina.

Getting really ******* tired of this amateur bullshit

And tip-off just gets tossed?

Oh, and where the hell is the Jamal Murray event???

Oh and they STILL haven't fixed the bug where a tip-in completely fucks the score count!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191026_133133_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20191026_133133_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 303
  • Screenshot_20191026_134520_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20191026_134520_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
^^^^ I'm usually the "it's just a game" guy but I have to agree with Hroswith, it is frustrating, I lost 150 stamina on the "no one will pick up the ball" bug on the halloween event (no buzzer beater guys in any lineup BTW) and I need one more of those Murray haberdasher tokens for another pack.

BTW saw on reddit and it works, click the witch, 500 bones a day.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
^^^^ I'm usually the "it's just a game" guy but I have to agree with Hroswith, it is frustrating, I lost 150 stamina on the "no one will pick up the ball" bug on the halloween event (no buzzer beater guys in any lineup BTW) and I need one more of those Murray haberdasher tokens for another pack.

BTW saw on reddit and it works, click the witch, 500 bones a day.
Click what witch?

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
OK after losing the 150 stamina when I was winning, I have now lost that event twice, feeling like the fix is in, even though I know it isn't.

I am gonna stop bitching for today. I am gonna go outside and have actual fun now. Have a good day all!

Spyda9man

Pro 2
OK after losing the 150 stamina when I was winning, I have now lost that event twice, feeling like the fix is in, even though I know it isn't.

I am gonna stop bitching for today. I am gonna go outside and have actual fun now. Have a good day all!
Played that 5 on 5 against the fiends and won 1st time. 2nd time only won by like a point. Cuz my guys forgot how to play

Hroswith

Rookie 3
So, is Chapter 3 ever going to open up, or has EA forgotten about it already? They closed the daily match in Chapter 2, so what good is keeping the Power Rankings around now?

The lack of clarity and communication from EA in S4 has been absolutely disgusting.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
So, is Chapter 3 ever going to open up, or has EA forgotten about it already? They closed the daily match in Chapter 2, so what good is keeping the Power Rankings around now?

The lack of clarity and communication from EA in S4 has been absolutely disgusting.
That's the way the cookie crumbles.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.