• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

Spyda9man

Pro 2
I have coins. But buying pro pack so that I can get another pro pack is not worth it.

And just to note my 3rd objective is still pro pack now. Not sure if it will be pro pack forever
Sorry man. What about the other 2? Complete a set. 1 event. 2 events. 150 stamina. Boom or bust?

teamduncan

Rookie 2
Sorry man. What about the other 2? Complete a set. 1 event. 2 events. 150 stamina. Boom or bust?
Yea. Now I'm doing that. I just got blindsided yesterday expecting a different objective.

So today I have to do the 8 points in season thing. Just more stamina consuming.

It's still pro packs now. Seems it will all be forever pro packs

Ndnd

Rookie 2
What really needs to be fixed is the gameplay itself. Missed layups, dunks, missed open three pointers by amazing shooters, these all happen way too frequently. Also, I forgot to even mention the atrocious goaltending calls, the rebounding animation where my players stand there and look like idiots, and the stealing animation where my point guard freezes up after getting a steal or he simply saves it back to the opponent. It’s really easy to lose to teams worse than yours with a few unlucky animations.

teamduncan

Rookie 2
Some of y’all have played the game longer than I have, so you probably had to deal with these more
It has been better vs before.

Before people can just use yao Ming and goal tend every posts.

When you steal opponent center just get super speed and recover the ball.

It has been better

Elie

Rookie 1
Back again to the ads issue ... before i could turn around it by changing language but now nothing could fix it.. i even uninstall the game and reinstall it and nope ... nothing .... i missed 3 ads on the new campiagn and i think i will miss the 5 of today with the monthly monster ad which if i missed it i will be forced to buy a 4th court pass to get the 104 klay ... this is the game of bugs ... this is my 3rd season and i can give it that title with honor ... EA my ass

Elie

Rookie 1
This is the third day and i don't need the ads for the monthly monster or the zion challenge because i can get zion 103 and klay 104 without them but the highflyers challenge is impossible without ads so please if you have any suggestion Stewie309 Stewie309

Ndnd

Rookie 2
This is the third day and i don't need the ads for the monthly monster or the zion challenge because i can get zion 103 and klay 104 without them but the highflyers challenge is impossible without ads so please if you have any suggestion Stewie309 Stewie309
How is the high flyers impossible without ads? You can get one pack from just the events alone.

Elie

Rookie 1
How is the high flyers impossible without ads? You can get one pack from just the events alone.
You know that this kind of events don't give you a decent player if you trade once ... you always need to trade more than one time to get in this case a 101-102 -103 player .. some people maybe get lucky and get it from the first try but am not one so that is what i mean by not getting a player without ads... regardless of the zion vs lebron challenge which i already rise the white flag since i lost 40 cards duo to ads which made me so lazy to even try for another 103 player

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Uninstall the game and reinstall but make sure the account is linked to Facebook, Google, or game center before you do that just in case that's the only thing I can recommend at this point

Ndnd

Rookie 2
This is completely random, but who’s the better card, 103 Giannis or Aldridge? I’m debating on who I should put in my starting lineup. My team is 103 Penny, 103 Klay, 103 LBJ, and 103 Ming

Ndnd

Rookie 2
This is completely random, but who’s the better card, 103 Giannis or Aldridge? I’m debating on who I should put in my starting lineup. My team is 103 Penny, 103 Klay, 103 LBJ, and 103 Ming
Like, Aldridge clearly has the better stats but Giannis is pretty dope as well

Elie

Rookie 1
The 5th day with 3 ads or two maximum ... and all the events have tons of ads and am just speechless ... maybe they knew that i didn't purchase anything in this game so they are forcing me now ... am just desperate to say that i guess

Last edited:

Ggdfhjjjh

Rookie 1

Simple experiment will answer your question. I put up a 104 lineup with Giannis as PF. When I replace him with Aldridge lineup's overall drops to 103. Qiute a definitive answer, no? By the way, the same is true for boosted Garnett 103 and Bosh 103 - they are all better than Aldridge. As for the gameplay - out of these four I would prefer to play with Aldridge)
And don't think about players stats - if you don't know how particular metrics transform to overall rating don't try to predict anything by just watching the numbers.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.