• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

Santoz pg

Rookie 1
The game moving like a zombie while playing, we need speed, also 5minutes event rugged so bad, few NBA cash reward while taxing us heavily in buying them with lot of cash. Having 105 players that are useless while playing. Also I still don't get it I score 28 points in showdown then opponent scores 45while I'm 105 line up and he's 100, what's that seriously.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
The game moving like a zombie while playing, we need speed, also 5minutes event rugged so bad, few NBA cash reward while taxing us heavily in buying them with lot of cash. Having 105 players that are useless while playing. Also I still don't get it I score 28 points in showdown then opponent scores 45while I'm 105 line up and he's 100, what's that seriously.
Are you talking about PvP? If so then that's because overall means nothing at all in that mode there is no overall advantage

LakersGH

Rookie 1
Is anyone having this issue?
Ea in-game ad targeting is automatically turned off for me
Despite turning it on it automatically turns off when I return to this screen
Screenshot_20200622-161542.png

LakersGH

Rookie 1
go to settings--> google-> ads-> see if opt out of ads personalisation is turned on there, turn it off. link ur account to ur device. then clear cache. try again
It was already turned off
I cleared cache and launched the app
Issue is still there

Gamerx20003

Rookie 1
The game crashes lot of times .... It says i dont have a proper internet connection .. But my wifi works fine and fast..... This makes the game annoying....

Giovanni

Rookie 1
What the hell is up with the AH? I saw that 97 ovr GT Anthony Davis at 216k and I placed a bid because I liked that +4 3pt. Mine was the second bid and there was an hour left. So literally 5 seconds after I placed the bid, I get outbid and like 10 bids are placed. Now there have been 35 bids and the last one is 300k. I mean the AH noticed I wanted that card and made sure that I would have to pay a lot? I don't understand how until I placed my bid there had been 1 bid in 3+ hours, then in 1 hour like 35 bids.

teamduncan

Rookie 2
What the hell is up with the AH? I saw that 97 ovr GT Anthony Davis at 216k and I placed a bid because I liked that +4 3pt. Mine was the second bid and there was an hour left. So literally 5 seconds after I placed the bid, I get outbid and like 10 bids are placed. Now there have been 35 bids and the last one is 300k. I mean the AH noticed I wanted that card and made sure that I would have to pay a lot? I don't understand how until I placed my bid there had been 1 bid in 3+ hours, then in 1 hour like 35 bids.

That has been happening for quite a while. Since they removed the bidder name. We will never know. One guess is some people put an alarm to bid on it on the last second. That's my guess

Another is when you don't bid or bid then forgot. It sells at cheap outbid. When you bid. Suddenly it's a bidding war

teamduncan

Rookie 2
This is old. But I hate the fact that we keep on missing those shots from the 75 stamina game. And I managed to lose one game. It's stupid. If ea wants to make it hard. Be creative. Think of something else. But intentionally make us miss even at perfect release is just stupid

Giovanni

Rookie 1
Now there was another of that Davis card whose starting bid was 188k. But when I saw it, the first bid had already been placed by the EA bot, and it is 375k. What is the sense? Just put the starting bid at 375k then.
This is old. But I hate the fact that we keep on missing those shots from the 75 stamina game. And I managed to lose one game. It's stupid. If ea wants to make it hard. Be creative. Think of something else. But intentionally make us miss even at perfect release is just stupid
Yeah I lost one of those 100 stamina games because I shot 3 three pointers at perfect release, and I missed every one. Opponent made a layup, and I lost

Solo

Rookie 1

Same thing happened with me last month when I was bidding for Eaton 103
Till last 30 sec I was the highest bidder with 1.4 mil.... And suddenly bidding land slide came form 4 bidder with 30 sec left the bids went to 250 plus...
And the word part was I didn't get back the biddded amount.... I complained ea via mail they replied but nothing happend till this date......

From that day I haven't bidded.... I hesitate that if same thing happen then I will loose alll amount..

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.