• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

Kamur0

Rookie 1
99 master 8 day Influencer campaign starts tomorrow. if I was to draw up the absolutely worst idea after 2 straight 99 master campaigns, this would be it.
LOL, really? In the meantime everyone should have 99er on all positions... 😒

TomH

Pro 2
LOL, really? In the meantime everyone should have 99er on all positions... 😒
I’ve heard there is a second week to upgrade players to 100. This is our March Madness it would appear. Just when with everything going on we really need a good campaign to distract/entertain us, they serve up a can of Spam rather than a ribeye. I didn’t mind one influencer campaign. Hey, something different. But to throw it at us again. If these cards don’t have major boosts to team (so we can use them on our bench), I won’t even bother. This may be the most disappointing moment of S4. Looks like I get to sleep in tomorrow.

Stewie309

Superstar 2
Staff member
Community Chief
99 master 8 day Influencer campaign starts tomorrow. if I was to draw up the absolutely worst idea after 2 straight 99 master campaigns, this would be it.
C'mon who doesn't love having 5'10" guards that are useless on offense and defense for both manual and AI

Stewie309

Superstar 2
Staff member
Community Chief
I never looked at it that way. 😂
I looked further into luckily Max is a PG this time not a 6'2" SF and they have a woman on the campaign background so maybe they added at least 1 woman to the game so yay 5'5" player incoming

Llanfairtsg

Rookie 1
The game just kicked me out for no reason at all. I didn't even pressed my home button, that literally caused me 50 energy since I am playing a live event

TomH

Pro 2
This new change to SD, allowing ultimate lineup has shed new light on just how bad SD gameplay and the reverse ovr nerf is. If teams -2ovr put up these kind of numbers in lvl, I’d never be a net positive. When playing, opponents ai make one pass and bury long jumper. it can’t be defended - even the inbounds steal isn’t working. Its hard to say if they jacked up the ai (for lower ovr’s) again, Or my perception is that it’s worse Now that I can compare to lvl. Either way it highlights how messed up SD is, and the utter insanity of having 2 entirely different set ups for gameplay versus ai.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
6mir
New members today
New threads today

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock