• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

Kamur0

Rookie 1
99 master 8 day Influencer campaign starts tomorrow. if I was to draw up the absolutely worst idea after 2 straight 99 master campaigns, this would be it.
LOL, really? In the meantime everyone should have 99er on all positions... 😒

TomH

Pro 2
LOL, really? In the meantime everyone should have 99er on all positions... 😒
I’ve heard there is a second week to upgrade players to 100. This is our March Madness it would appear. Just when with everything going on we really need a good campaign to distract/entertain us, they serve up a can of Spam rather than a ribeye. I didn’t mind one influencer campaign. Hey, something different. But to throw it at us again. If these cards don’t have major boosts to team (so we can use them on our bench), I won’t even bother. This may be the most disappointing moment of S4. Looks like I get to sleep in tomorrow.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
99 master 8 day Influencer campaign starts tomorrow. if I was to draw up the absolutely worst idea after 2 straight 99 master campaigns, this would be it.
C'mon who doesn't love having 5'10" guards that are useless on offense and defense for both manual and AI

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I never looked at it that way. 😂
I looked further into luckily Max is a PG this time not a 6'2" SF and they have a woman on the campaign background so maybe they added at least 1 woman to the game so yay 5'5" player incoming

Llanfairtsg

Rookie 1
The game just kicked me out for no reason at all. I didn't even pressed my home button, that literally caused me 50 energy since I am playing a live event

TomH

Pro 2
This new change to SD, allowing ultimate lineup has shed new light on just how bad SD gameplay and the reverse ovr nerf is. If teams -2ovr put up these kind of numbers in lvl, I’d never be a net positive. When playing, opponents ai make one pass and bury long jumper. it can’t be defended - even the inbounds steal isn’t working. Its hard to say if they jacked up the ai (for lower ovr’s) again, Or my perception is that it’s worse Now that I can compare to lvl. Either way it highlights how messed up SD is, and the utter insanity of having 2 entirely different set ups for gameplay versus ai.

Xdegenerate

Rookie 1
The Superstars need to be sellable. Ive got most of them now, unintentionally.... and don't want them. Shaq was the only one I was happy to upgrade, and now working on one to strengthen that position for my sharpshooters, but I don't even want the rest, I'd rather sell them for 500 or shards or trade them in, whatever.

Next season I do want it to return, but not with pre-selected rookies etc. We should be able to select one card, and upgrade it to 100 or so, no matter the card. Let us pick who we really want as our teams superstar. Just allow 1 card to be selected. You can't upgrade more than one at a time. But you can choose to sell it, but not auctionable at upgraded levels, just default stats, to keep things fair.

TomH

Pro 2
Well I don’t know where else to put this, and I risk jinxing the whole deal, but since Tuesday’s reset, gameplay has been playable again. That awful reverse ovr disadvantage hasn’t been in play at all. Since Tuesday morning through now - Thursday afternoon - I‘ve lost 2 or 3 SD matches (out of a bunch) and zero to the teams that were the problems before -- more than 2 OVRs below your team, which triggered the nerf.

I don’t know what’s going on or how long it will last, but this stretch has been the only truly enjoyable gameplay I’ve had all season.

Xdegenerate

Rookie 1
Well I don’t know where else to put this, and I risk jinxing the whole deal, but since Tuesday’s reset, gameplay has been playable again. That awful reverse ovr disadvantage hasn’t been in play at all. Since Tuesday morning through now - Thursday afternoon - I‘ve lost 2 or 3 SD matches (out of a bunch) and zero to the teams that were the problems before -- more than 2 OVRs below your team, which triggered the nerf.

I don’t know what’s going on or how long it will last, but this stretch has been the only truly enjoyable gameplay I’ve had all season.

Season haa relaxed a bit, there has been quite an improvement in SD games, but there is still horrendous AI domination problems every game against anyone rated higher... I've found it when they're eaquel too.

League games are no better at all. Anyone ranked higher overall dominates everything 70% of the time while I can't make a single bucket. I played a game against a team that was lower than me and my Steve Kerr couldn't miss a 3-point shot. Next game, me 100 vs 101, Kerr missed every 3 i took, uncontested perfect shots. I got 0 rebounds, was blocked probably 9 times and the AI not only hit every shot, which most where 3s, Bill Laimbier nailed 2 of 2 3pt shots on me, one contested, one open. Seriously, Bill Laimbier????

Ticket events and rankings games I've just given up on all together now. They're twice as hard and ten times annoying, only to be rewarded with unlocking a new chapter to buy useless stat players for extortion prices given the stats.

I wouldn't know about Arena as the stupid thing never finds anyone to play and on the rare occasion it does, it lags.

teamduncan

Rookie 2
I can't enter. It's stuck in the orange circle loading screen.

Same with my leaguemate. We are both Asia location not sure if that matters.

Edit:. Can enter the game. But randomly getting stuck. Like loading when I clicked lvl. My leaguemate loading when pack open. Load for many minutes.

Anyone having same issue?
Screenshot_2020-04-17-21-06-14-724_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg

Last edited:

Giovanni

Rookie 1
Is anyone playing Season? I played that a lot at first and I am in season 7, but the rewards don't seem so good now. Do they get better going on? Is there an end to seasons or there is an infinite number of them?

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Is anyone playing Season? I played that a lot at first and I am in season 7, but the rewards don't seem so good now. Do they get better going on? Is there an end to seasons or there is an infinite number of them?
Just like the Energizer bunny.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Infinite number.. rewards dont necessarily become better but the seasons become much tougher the finals is against boosted teams (110 ovr)

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.