• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

Giovanni

Rookie 1
Infinite number.. rewards dont necessarily become better but the seasons become much tougher the finals is against boosted teams (110 ovr)
Damn... What is the current higher ovr team in the world? 104? I don't think there is any card that is 105 ovr without boost. How do you beat one of those teams?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Damn... What is the current higher ovr team in the world? 104? I don't think there is any card that is 105 ovr without boost. How do you beat one of those teams?
Have lot of clutches.. slow down the game (waste the clock). The team is still base elites.. just with +25 boosts

TomH

Pro 2
104 is most I’ve seen. Will go up the more seasons you play. I only play to grind live pass.

betaman411

All-Star 1
104 is most I’ve seen. Will go up the more seasons you play. I only play to grind live pass.
There’s a 105 on Kickass Uncles. Ask me how I know....went +20 against him in lvl the other day only to give back 30 against a similar 102. 🙄

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
i should read the thread. I thought you meant in Seasons which I am grinding to get 104 Allen. I had a championship game against a 104 in seasons. Couldn’t believe it. Yeah, lots of 105s.
Ah in seasons.. in seasons max i faced is 110 ovr

teamduncan

Rookie 2
The slow loading has gone worse and I can no longer play on wifi. It runs on data. Slow but run.

It did run on wifi at 2am my time once then that's it.

Anyone facing same especially Asia servers?

Xdegenerate

Rookie 1
The slow loading has gone worse and I can no longer play on wifi. It runs on data. Slow but run.

It did run on wifi at 2am my time once then that's it.

Anyone facing same especially Asia servers?

I'm on Australian servers, it doesn't sound as bad, but I've noticed the game takes longer to load. It could be the latest update too increasing the file size or a bug they need to catch.

teamduncan

Rookie 2
I'm on Australian servers, it doesn't sound as bad, but I've noticed the game takes longer to load. It could be the latest update too increasing the file size or a bug they need to catch.
Now it's working. But every random time it stops for a few hours.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Is it just me or does everyone else have about 30+ cards that you cant auction or put into sets making them worthless and either sit on your bench or sell them for ~ 1k?

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Screenshot_20200513-134420_NBA Live.jpg
Screenshot_20200513-134422_NBA Live.jpg
Screenshot_20200513-134426_NBA Live.jpg

1st event = 1 token
2nd event = 1 token
3rd event = 3 tokens
Why doesnt the 2nd give 2? And this happened at least for last month and I believe February and march too.

Solo

Rookie 1
I bidded for player 1.4 mil.
I was out bid. I lost all the bidded coins .1.4 mil.

I took the screenshot and complained with attachment s via settings.....

Is there possibility I would get the money back. 🥺

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I bidded for player 1.4 mil.
I was out bid. I lost all the bidded coins .1.4 mil.

I took the screenshot and complained with attachment s via settings.....

Is there possibility I would get the money back. 🥺
Yes unless they let a random customer rep take care of it since they don't have the power to give you your coins back they have records of transactions for everyone's accounts that they can look through to make sure you aren't lying

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.