• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

teamduncan

Rookie 2
I complained about this before. But this jersey thing where we play same color jersey is just messed up

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-17-19-42-46-811_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-01-17-19-42-46-811_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 225
  • Screenshot_2020-01-20-08-57-40-514_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-01-20-08-57-40-514_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 209

dub365

All-Star 1
I complained about this before. But this jersey thing where we play same color jersey is just messed up
It's such bullshit. I'm way too tired of it. A simple code that says home team wears lights, away wears darks would suffice. But they got stupid and had to make too many jerseys. If you have a black Blazers Jersey, it should turn to white if your opponent is wearing dark.....even if you don't own the white Blazers Jersey. I can't reiterate how much I hate this little problem. Ugh

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Anyone got any clue to next months master? Or next campaign?
Also cant find my original post about kobe/jordan, so is it easier to make a list of players that cant be in the game? Just curious.

stan701

Rookie 1
The bar doesnt move but after win shows im 19k something already
I sent my complain via Twitter. They've finally got the counter moving on the main page but the points don't tally with the actual amount we've accumulated. I've sent another complain to get them to sync our actual total but this time no one is bothering to respond.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
I’m hoping for an AI MM, but it’ll probably be a center like Embiid again, seeing as they just can’t help but recycle last season

Hroswith

Rookie 3
“Make two blocks or steals”
Except, we won’t actually count the blocks and steals you make.

“Grab two rebounds”, but do so with all your teammates running away from a missed shot like it’s the Corona virus

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
Got my 97 Magic today -- took him into a league game (where every point matters) took his first "Clutch 3pt" and... A BIG MISS! Lol...

I didn't know "Clutch" meant "Go Clutch Yourself".

dub365

All-Star 1
Got my 97 Magic today -- took him into a league game (where every point matters) took his first "Clutch 3pt" and... A BIG MISS! Lol...

I didn't know "Clutch" meant "Go Clutch Yourself".
I think that was more due to a matchup nerf bc Magic rarely misses his clutch. I've been using him for a couple weeks and I think I missed one, maybe

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.