• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

dub365

All-Star 1
“Grab 2 blocks/steals or win”
Except we won’t register your blocks and steals, and even if you win by four points, **** you
I've noticed that at least a majority if not all the time(haven't really looked into it)....... The block or steal will register after you score on that possession. Still messed up but better than nothing

I hope they do a better job with the All-Star promo this year. I want to see each of the starters have a high OVR card. I don’t want to see one of these points-based promos where a starter is 84 OVR.

Xdegenerate

Rookie 1
Is it just me or is Bird'88 have a curse on it?

For a 92 3pt percentage, he is missing 95% of them uncontested and open.
He can't seem to catch a pass to save his life and I'm so sick of him missing easy dunks. Is there any easy way to make sure a fast break is a garunteed layup?

I paid 500,000 for him and feel completely ripped off lol

Or is it possible it's because I have two Birds in my starting lineup? If I bought the one in the shop right now I could have 3 birds playing at once with Magic as the point guard lol

teamduncan

Rookie 2
They need to clean up search players in lvl. They should remove the inactives. Everytime you want to find someone there is tons of same name but barely played for the last many weeks or months. And can't find the actual person we are looking for

Xdegenerate

Rookie 1
I noticed 91 bird is shooting better than 94&96 versions. Don't know why. But 91 I almost don't miss

Odd then.

Perhaps it is because I'm using two of him at once? That or EA have Mark Turmwell coding for them again to make sure somethung is giving The Bulls a disadvantage like he did with NBA Jam lol.

Ktamvak

Rookie 1
Hey guys I’m trying about 2 hours now to play the game. Every time I’m trying to open the game it keep saying we are not able to communicate with our servers. Sometimes after 10-15 tries the game open but after I do sth it throw me out and show the same message. I uninstall and reinstall the app 3 times and nothing changes.
If anyone have some tip I would be appreciated and inform if anyone else have the same problem the last hours

ios

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Hey guys I’m trying about 2 hours now to play the game. Every time I’m trying to open the game it keep saying we are not able to communicate with our servers. Sometimes after 10-15 tries the game open but after I do sth it throw me out and show the same message. I uninstall and reinstall the app 3 times and nothing changes.
If anyone have some tip I would be appreciated and inform if anyone else have the same problem the last hours

ios
Next time u do get in, link the game to ur device. Might help

Xdegenerate

Rookie 1
Come on EA. I pulled 4 Goberts in a row on The All-star reserve players then 2 Billups 08 in a row. Stop wasting our time with such stupidity and wasting our all-star points.

teamduncan

Rookie 2
The express gamechangers is locked?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-12-23-46-42-122_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-02-12-23-46-42-122_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 198
  • Screenshot_2020-02-12-23-46-38-111_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-02-12-23-46-38-111_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 189

X020179

Pro 1
Game was frozen on the loading screen. Uninstalled and reinstalled, which fixed it, but also apparently deleted my account. It was a guest account with over 20m. Second account with over 20m that vanished this season.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Game was frozen on the loading screen. Uninstalled and reinstalled, which fixed it, but also apparently deleted my account. It was a guest account with over 20m. Second account with over 20m that vanished this season.
Dude, how do you not have your accounts linked to Game Store, Apple ID, Google Play etc. by now?

X020179

Pro 1
Dude, how do you not have your accounts linked to Game Store, Apple ID, Google Play etc. by now?
I wasn't playing the game at all prior to this promo. Guest accounts have never randomly disappeared from simply uninstalling the game before.

It's whatever. This game has been a liability/addiction rather than a source of enjoyment for me since S2. I'm glad I can walk away now. Lol

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.