• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Well, I can confirm it's working for me. I didn't try it before they sent out the 1k gift.

EDIT: I can also confirm that Express events (the team ones) work for me as well.
I tried season for assist. It worked. Then a new one 10 3s showed up. Season worked as well.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
5 items instead of 6 because they took out the 50k coin items as well as dropped them from 15 tokens to 10 required to claim the pack from the set
Oh okay. Thank you, I've been saving each pack that i got until something good drops. I fell asleep last night and missed out on the SS drills.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Oh okay. Thank you, I've been saving each pack that i got until something good drops. I fell asleep last night and missed out on the SS drills.
You're welcome and that happened to me last week ended up being 1 event short of a new pack I'm too impulsive to save them so I claim and open right anyways despite knowing it will be better if I had patience but I started this season with 10 mil and I'm at 23 mil now so it's not hurting me now

Spyda9man

Pro 2
You're welcome and that happened to me last week ended up being 1 event short of a new pack I'm too impulsive to save them so I claim and open right anyways despite knowing it will be better if I had patience but I started this season with 10 mil and I'm at 23 mil now so it's not hurting me now
You started with 10 mil? 😳

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
You started with 10 mil? 😳
Yeah and that honestly wasn't much to start with but I sold 110 Kawhi for 4 mil and made the other 9 mil to get me to 23 while building a 93 with 90+ style lineups across the board so since that's the most coins I've had since the AH bot took over in January 2018 with only accidental snipes and flips while looking for cards I actually wanted to buy and keep but would never pass up a way to make coins on a flip

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Yeah and that honestly wasn't much to start with but I sold 110 Kawhi for 4 mil and made the other 9 mil to get me to 23 while building a 93 with 90+ style lineups across the board so since that's the most coins I've had since the AH bot took over in January 2018 with only accidental snipes and flips while looking for cards I actually wanted to buy and keep but would never pass up a way to make coins on a flip
That's why I'm at the OVR I am now because I am waiting for good cards. I've sold and tried selling a lot of my cards. Some sell some dont. I need a few 90s but I may have to buy some with what I got idk. But I've learned through madden mobile to sell certain cards and flip and lucky snipes and I tried to apply that to my old league but when we go over a week with no tourneys I think it's time to jump ship.

bbs3

Rookie 1
Unfortunately the direction of the game this season is towards p2w customers. Cards at the store unbelievable expensive, AH prices for new cards same expensive and as a result the difference in ovr among p2w and f2p is huge. Even if you have some coins, card's value deflation will ensure your coins are gone in a month.

EA occasionally will release a promo (like comic promo) to allow f2ps to get some cheaper cards and attempt to close the gap, but we know this season is for EA to milk their most loved customers.......

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Unfortunately the direction of the game this season is towards p2w customers. Cards at the store unbelievable expensive, AH prices for new cards same expensive and as a result the difference in ovr among p2w and f2p is huge. Even if you have some coins, card's value deflation will ensure your coins are gone in a month.

EA occasionally will release a promo (like comic promo) to allow f2ps to get some cheaper cards and attempt to close the gap, but we know this season is for EA to milk their most loved customers.......
Havent the lost quite a few of their staff too? Plays a big role in f2p vs p2w.

betaman411

All-Star 1

Actually, with caps in place at least there's a limit. In the early seasons you had cards selling for +50M. What they need to do though is eliminate the floor cap and just let the market decide the bottom.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
The registration of blocks and steals are still inconsistent as hell, which make the lockdown challenges almost impossible to complete.

Apparently, only the third block was counted, and only counted for the Live Pass, since I was still stuck on 0/2 blocks for the Lockdown Challenge, even after I got the Live Pass notification that I did in fact register a block.

Attachments

• FA30AE9E-D309-4F65-9D0F-48803C28982D.png
    FA30AE9E-D309-4F65-9D0F-48803C28982D.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 246

benkangquan

Rookie 1

True. F2P are at most 94 with probably 92 92 92 ( 95 is CRAZY expensive ) and P2W are 96 with all style lineups 94+. Most F2P I know are 92-93 with 90-91 style lineups. So 4 OVR difference, huge

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.