• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

betaman411

All-Star 1
I wasn't playing the game at all prior to this promo. Guest accounts have never randomly disappeared from simply uninstalling the game before.

It's whatever. This game has been a liability/addiction rather than a source of enjoyment for me since S2. I'm glad I can walk away now. Lol
I hear you on the liability/addiction.

As for guest accounts, this has always been an issue for me. I lost my season 1 account this way. Any account not linked to one of the other methods (besides the device) gets wiped when you uninstall, reinstall.

X020179

Pro 1

As for guest accounts, this has always been an issue for me. I lost my season 1 account this way. Any account not linked to one of the other methods (besides the device) gets wiped when you uninstall, reinstall.
The thing is I lost my first account due to unlinking it from FB and my phone broke before linking to GC. I could get it back by using the SIM and then linking it to FB or GC. I may do that seeing as this promo gives promise to this otherwise poor season.

cire2245

Rookie 3

Already lost 3 accounts since s2. Now, both my accounts are linked to fb, my device, my wifes’s device and my pc (bluestacks)...haha

inyourface

Rookie 1
Many of us have had issues being able to get into the game last week and lost 3 to 4 days of grinding. EAs response was 5000 all star points 1200 live points 250 stamina, futher compensation requests have been made however its a "watch this space" and be patient response from EA.
EA needs to address the Bird event and those of us that had the court pass, the All Star events, players and points we missed out on, the Heartbreakers promo we couldn't play, the dailys with Shards, legends, stars and game of the night.
Hopefully there is a positive response from EA to rectify these concerns in a fair and reasonable manner.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Showdown is still unbalanced as hell. As single OVR point will cause my players to go from 74% to 23% on perfectly timed, wide open shots, and make them literally watch a ball bounce off their heads or through their legs without even attempting to grab that rebound.

Really kills the incentive to even play Showdown.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
The daily login showed up for me this morning, but will it disappear when the event ends? Meaning we only get to day 6 ?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Damn ai shooting is off the charts since the weekend. Impacting lvl too.
I've actually really good tournaments over that span it seems to affect the lower ranked league in the matchup more unless they are a newer super league with all 99+ teams

Altavilla

Pro 1
With my 99 Street LU with 3 Clutch players, I'm losing probably 65-75% of MY quarters in SD when I autoplay. Bizarro.
My 96 Street lineup is doing well: gameplay is good (no nerf), coin count keeps growing and I’m spending 0 cash aside from the court pass.

I will not go back to high ovr lineups while the gameplay is rigged for such lineups

TomH

Pro 2
I've actually really good tournaments over that span it seems to affect the lower ranked league in the matchup more unless they are a newer super league with all 99+ teams

we all have high ovr’s. We matched #24 and we are about #79. Then, last night playing a lower ranked league with lower ovr I struggled to get +24. Before this weekend past, lvl was an easy 26-30 for me, even though SD was nerfed af. The difference is ai’s outside shooting, at least for me.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
we all have high ovr’s. We matched #24 and we are about #79. Then, last night playing a lower ranked league with lower ovr I struggled to get +24. Before this weekend past, lvl was an easy 26-30 for me, even though SD was nerfed af. The difference is ai’s outside shooting, at least for me.
Struggling to get +24 when you said you get +26-30 isn't a difference I'm not noticing anything weird with any game mode since it won't go down the same every quarter anyways

TomH

Pro 2
Struggling to get +24 when you said you get +26-30 isn't a difference I'm not noticing anything weird with any game mode since it won't go down the same every quarter anyways
24 against a -3 ovr versus “easy“ 26-30 against equal ovr. It’s the lower OVRs shooting lights out, ore than normal, that I’ve noticed.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
I've notice a lot of automatic makes from the CPU in LvL and somewhat SD. Regardless if it's a 3pt or med range shot. I'm like 🤯

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
24 against a -3 ovr versus “easy“ 26-30 against equal ovr. It’s the lower OVRs shooting lights out, ore than normal, that I’ve noticed.
Well it's well known that a 3 overall difference is where it starts to favor the AI of the lower team to even the odds you can get a +30 easily at time but struggle to get +20 other times when it should be a blowout every time

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.