• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 Bug/Glitch Thread

TomH

Pro 2
getting monthly master tokens in the single pack yearbooks
It’s a great glitch. Got Nash grinding it without buying any starter packs.

But (a big ”but”), these two MM’s have glitched stats. Horrible. Horry is the worst looking one I’ve can recall.

TomH

Pro 2
Been trying for 3 weeks to play pvp to get Rambis. try in morning, afternoon and evening. Every time the same thing - after waiting 3-4 minutes I give up. I hadnt played in a while. Is this the new normal? Because if it is, pvp is unplayable. It’s not like SD where you don’t have to keep your eyes on the whirling circle of death. You have to pay attention because once you match you are a couple seconds from tip off. Who has time to waste for that?

dub365

All-Star 1
Been trying for 3 weeks to play pvp to get Rambis. try in morning, afternoon and evening. Every time the same thing - after waiting 3-4 minutes I give up. I hadnt played in a while. Is this the new normal? Because if it is, pvp is unplayable. It’s not like SD where you don’t have to keep your eyes on the whirling circle of death. You have to pay attention because once you match you are a couple seconds from tip off. Who has time to waste for that?
I quit playing the P2W Arena a while ago bc of this same issue. I don't think enough ppl are interested in spending for the Master so it's almost impossible to find matches. Could be bc they are matching regionally instead of globally, not sure.

Another related issue I just stumbled upon was regular Arena matching. I just upgraded my internet and now if I'm hooked to my Wifi, I get immediate matches. If I'm on my network, which is about on par with my old internet, I'll be stick waiting a couple mins for a match.

SPA6

Rookie 1
I can’t claim my 5,000 points for world tour promo.

Attachments

• 440D3364-CE05-4DC5-88AF-58523CD3C09D.jpeg
    440D3364-CE05-4DC5-88AF-58523CD3C09D.jpeg
    428.3 KB · Views: 189

Altavilla

Pro 1
I can’t claim my 5,000 points for world tour promo.
I have the same problem

Also, I can’t get 106 Brooks to show on my MY lineups. I think he doesn’t show as an option on Ultimate either
EDIT: found it hidden away among some lower ovrs

betaman411

All-Star 1
I have the same problem

Also, I can’t get 106 Brooks to show on my MY lineups. I think he doesn’t show as an option on Ultimate either
EDIT: found it hidden away among some lower ovrs
Just wanted to say this glitch affects several of the 106 promo players.

TomH

Pro 2
The 3rd event in Australia has been broken for days. This game is one big glitch. Gameplay is still plagued with reverse ovr nerf. They admitted last season they had no clue about the source code, so each time they try to adjust gameplay, they are literally shooting in the dark, and inevitably make it worse. I’m spending my coins and what little nba cash I have and give it a couple weeks after that to leave for good. I don’t see me making it to December.

Been playing COD mobile and it’s a lot more fun than this stupid, broken game. There used to be one mobile sports game worth playing. now there are none. Let’s face it, this is a card collecting game now and nothing else. That’s why they are adding all of these animated cards. Keep folks focused on the pretty shiny objects and maybe they won’t notice EA cannot and will never be able to make the game playable again.

cbr7380

Rookie 1
Event 3 in Australia of World Tour it says first to 10 wins but as you can see the scoreboard is jacked up from the start..as soon as it begins the opponent shoots and misses then the loss screen comes up
Screenshot_20201029-154708_NBA LIVE.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201029-154719_NBA LIVE.jpg
    Screenshot_20201029-154719_NBA LIVE.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 183

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Event 3 in Australia of World Tour it says first to 10 wins but as you can see the scoreboard is jacked up from the start..as soon as it begins the opponent shoots and misses then the loss screen comes up View attachment 5443
Please stop spamming this you posted it on 3 different threads including this one which already talks about the issue in the previous post

Spyda9man

Pro 2
anyone else have arena problems? been broken for 2 days now, everytime i get arena points its been stuck on 36000 i bought them with the ad pop up and earn them in the arena, and it has not increased

betaman411

All-Star 1
anyone else have arena problems? been broken for 2 days now, everytime i get arena points its been stuck on 36000 i bought them with the ad pop up and earn them in the arena, and it has not increased
Yes, seems it was supposed to reset but didn’t.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
The NBA and the National Basketball Players Association announced that they have reached agreement in principle on the start of the 2020-21 season.

The 2020-21 season will begin on Tuesday, December 22 and will feature each team playing a 72-game schedule. The full regular-season and broadcast schedules will be released at a future date.

so about 1 month right?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
The NBA and the National Basketball Players Association announced that they have reached agreement in principle on the start of the 2020-21 season.

The 2020-21 season will begin on Tuesday, December 22 and will feature each team playing a 72-game schedule. The full regular-season and broadcast schedules will be released at a future date.

so about 1 month right?
Yeah

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.