• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 Bug/Glitch Thread

Spyda9man

Pro 2
never noticed until just now, but doing these street/lockdown/sharpshooter challenges, unless its actually done by that player on that team, it doesn't count? for example, 2 street layups (but a bug makes it work with just 1), i have balanced shaq on my street team and he made a dunk (which counts for it) yet it didn't give me credit, what's the point of using the lineup or balanced players if it doesn't count?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Is anybody else locked out of the game every time I get past the red home screen it crashes

Spyda9man

Pro 2
superman or supaman?
any info on the new campaign, anything worth grinding for, anything to look forward to? (its only part 1 of part ??)

Spyda9man

Pro 2
anyone else find a problem with the 92 doncic versus the upgraded 114 doncic, besides the overall (nice) but the traits for the 114 is missing something

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.