• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 Bug/Glitch Thread

JazzyJeffie

Rookie 1
I already unlocked Chapter 7, but it's still locked. Do I have to purchase the Chapter Unlock Bonus Bundle just to force it to unlock?
I already sold my Chapter 7 token thinking everything is fine (like the last 6 Chapters).

Please share tips on how to unlock it. Is this something I should report already to EA?

Spyda9man

Pro 2
I already unlocked Chapter 7, but it's still locked. Do I have to purchase the Chapter Unlock Bonus Bundle just to force it to unlock?
I already sold my Chapter 7 token thinking everything is fine (like the last 6 Chapters).

Please share tips on how to unlock it. Is this something I should report already to EA?
I believe they decide when they want to release it. So for now sit back and relax with some seasons and SD with Arena. 👍

Solo

Rookie 1
Post your bug/glitch findings here

I am facing this problem from 2.5 months approx.

The campaigns for ss/ ld/ street
When ever the new campaign starts there are 6 games out of which 4 are already played and it shows a win symbol, I haven't played those games.
So m left with only 2 games one of which is via warmup points.

I have cleard cache / re installed game nothing works????

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I am facing this problem from 2.5 months approx.

The campaigns for ss/ ld/ street
When ever the new campaign starts there are 6 games out of which 4 are already played and it shows a win symbol, I haven't played those games.
So m left with only 2 games one of which is via warmup points.

I have cleard cache / re installed game nothing works????
It does that because it opens one a day

betaman411

All-Star 1
Yes agreed
I was talking about the opening day.
The first day when all the games shall be unplayed.
Mine shows already played and rewards earned before hand
You’re saying the same thing. They shortened the rotation of these events and since then only one or two (warmup) show up each day as unplayed. It’s this way for everyone.

Solo

Rookie 1
You’re saying the same thing. They shortened the rotation of these events and since then only one or two (warmup) show up each day as unplayed. It’s this way for everyone.

See I will explain
Suppose street event ends and lockdown starts, so the lockdown event shall allow us to play all individual 6 games for the first time, then after 2 games until the event ends.

For me with the fresh start of lockdown , 4 out of 6 games already shows played even thoh I have not played them.

This happens wen ever the event
start

betaman411

All-Star 1
See I will explain
Suppose street event ends and lockdown starts, so the lockdown event shall allow us to play all individual 6 games for the first time, then after 2 games until the event ends.

For me with the fresh start of lockdown , 4 out of 6 games already shows played even thoh I have not played them.

This happens wen ever the event
start
There is no “fresh” start. Every style only allows 1 stamina free event and sometimes a first win warmup each day (I think regardless if you played the event the day before or not but not sure). Anyway, the part you’re missing is when the event switches play styles, everyone only has one (or two as mentioned) event unplayed.

Solo

Rookie 1
There is no “fresh” start. Every style only allows 1 stamina free event and sometimes a first win warmup each day (I think regardless if you played the event the day before or not but not sure). Anyway, the part you’re missing is when the event switches play styles, everyone only has one (or two as mentioned) event unplayed.
Allright
thank you

Tomezao

Rookie 1
My game is running very good playing every types of games but opening pack and change squad players is very slow. Is the anything that I can do to improve that?
I am running the game on a Oneplus 3T

Hroswith

Rookie 3
I constantly get these weird glitches where one of the homescreens is shown over an active game. Controls still work, points are still counted, but I can’t see shit.

Anyone else getting these?

Attachments

• D7EBC003-CD97-4097-B513-79C9120C23E9.png
    D7EBC003-CD97-4097-B513-79C9120C23E9.png
    435 KB · Views: 337
  • 3EEC90FC-8CEB-4FB8-A674-3F25A58BC0A1.png
    3EEC90FC-8CEB-4FB8-A674-3F25A58BC0A1.png
    715.5 KB · Views: 358

Hroswith

Rookie 3
It now happens in literally every single thing I play. Showdown, season, campaign.

The game is pretty much unplayable now

Hroswith

Rookie 3
still got the background of the homescreen overlayed on everything. I can't play a single thing in this bug riddled game!

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.