• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

There will be a maintenace later today to fix the bugs. No news on the app update.

Edit: The update is there for Android

Last edited:

Josh

Rookie 1
The pitch court isn't giving the +3 mid range team boost its supposed to. Please help me report this

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Its still not fixed
Well I figured that from your post lol but originally it didn't say on the card it gave the boost then the "fix" was to make it say that and apparently it doesn't apply to the team like you said

G34

Rookie 1
Hi everyone, first post here although I've been following the forum for the last few weeks.

I'm posting here because I'm experiencing issues with the new update on 8/19.
When playing Elevate challenges, I've been experiencing a glitch where the nets on the baskets are shortened and the ball reacts as if the net is not there. This causes the ball to deflect a lot where you have to chase it towards the other side of the court sometimes.
This glitch occurs only when you repeat a challenge with the "Play Again" button.

Screenshot_2019-08-19-21-31-05.png

Also, it seems to have been affecting the token rewards that i receive afterwards.
I've detailed it more here on the EA bug forum with more pictures of examples.

I just wanted to see if it's just on my side or if anyone else experiencing it?

Thanks

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Hi everyone, first post here although I've been following the forum for the last few weeks.

I'm posting here because I'm experiencing issues with the new update on 8/19.
When playing Elevate challenges, I've been experiencing a glitch where the nets on the baskets are shortened and the ball reacts as if the net is not there. This causes the ball to deflect a lot where you have to chase it towards the other side of the court sometimes.
This glitch occurs only when you repeat a challenge with the "Play Again" button.

View attachment 2178

Also, it seems to have been affecting the token rewards that i receive afterwards.
I've detailed it more here on the EA bug forum with more pictures of examples.

I just wanted to see if it's just on my side or if anyone else experiencing it?

Thanks
Same here after update,shortened net and if you have a event in which you need to dunk player "goes in to the ground" literaly he dissapear lol

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20190820-084324.jpg
    VideoCapture_20190820-084324.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 309
  • VideoCapture_20190820-084328.jpg
    VideoCapture_20190820-084328.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 323
  • VideoCapture_20190820-084333.jpg
    VideoCapture_20190820-084333.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 324

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Jesus EA. This isn't looking good. Idk why those types of things would even be touched
Classic EA
This isn't the worst bug/glitch at all,sometimes find it funny tbh
The worst bug/glitch is skill challenge in every new promo that have skill challenge live event and it goes like this always 1.dunk,2. 2pt shot and third is corner 3 from the upper side of the screen and no matter that you are inside of marked lines for shot,shot will never count and you will loose stamina(25,50,75 doesnt matter)😡

dub365

All-Star 1
I don't find it funny this time bc it's due to them releasing a huge new game mode. If things like this are messed up, it doesn't bode well for the important stuff coming our way

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
I don't find it funny this time bc it's due to them releasing a huge new game mode. If things like this are messed up, it doesn't bode well for the important stuff coming our way
This game was never perfect,we are finishing s3 and is always the same thing as usual,every update or new promo comes along with bug/glitches and beside this even if we complain to EA they will say its beta mode have some patience or some technical issues we are dealing with...this is why im not bothering myself anymore with bug/glitches it is what it is,if we wouldnt be addicted to this game we would quit long time ago...cheers mate

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Classic EA
This isn't the worst bug/glitch at all,sometimes find it funny tbh
The worst bug/glitch is skill challenge in every new promo that have skill challenge live event and it goes like this always 1.dunk,2. 2pt shot and third is corner 3 from the upper side of the screen and no matter that you are inside of marked lines for shot,shot will never count and you will loose stamina(25,50,75 doesnt matter)😡
Thats NOT a bug/glitch. its intentionally coded that way to make us lose stamina.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.