• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Rookies Promo (NBA Awards copy & paste)

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Just 3h45m to go before I get him.

Is it better to sell him and play with ghost AI, or should I sell ghost AI for about 2.5M less and keep this one?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190913_161457_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20190913_161457_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    269.1 KB · Views: 256

X020179

Pro 1

Is it better to sell him and play with ghost AI, or should I sell ghost AI for about 2.5M less and keep this one?
Depends on your team I would love him for my bench but it doesn’t really matter either way, Ghost AI has clutch but one less overall, meanwhile Rookie AI has +3 3PT and +1 overall

Your screenshot is confusing me lol. It shows you have two 107s completed with only 690 points, I had to get to 3750, three coaches at 430 while I had to get to 600, and three 92s at 580 while I'm at 1090 and have two 92s. Did you buy the players on the AH? Because even if you used cash you would still have the points? Makes no sense to me, maybe someone can explain it to me? Here is mine for comparison...
Screenshot_20190913-180029.png

Screenshot_20190913-180040.png

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Your screenshot is confusing me lol. It shows you have two 107s completed with only 690 points, I had to get to 3750, three coaches at 430 while I had to get to 600, and three 92s at 580 while I'm at 1090 and have two 92s. Did you buy the players on the AH? Because even if you used cash you would still have the points? Makes no sense to me, maybe someone can explain it to me? Here is mine for comparison...
View attachment 2470
View attachment 2471
That's because I bought players from the AH to complete Kawhi. If you have the player in your roster, he shows up in the promo, even though you haven't earned him yet. That's why it shows me having two of the 107 players, even though I haven't earned enough points for one yet. Same with the coaches, bought them because they were cheap and give nice boosts. Yet, even though I bought them, I could still choose whichever player/coach I wanted when reaching enough points.

I leveled Edwards and Alexander-Walker with the intention to put them in the Kawhi set when I was done, but you can't trade them. Hopefully, I can put them in my Evolution lineup next week, because they play pretty good, but have no place in my main lineup.

Edit: looking at how much more challenges you've done compared to me, I'm really glad I decided to buy Doncic from the AH. Otherwise, I would never reach AI.

Last edited:

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Depends on your team I would love him for my bench but it doesn’t really matter either way, Ghost AI has clutch but one less overall, meanwhile Rookie AI has +3 3PT and +1 overall
Yeah, rookie AI is pretty much the perfect card for me, since Iverson isnone of my favorite players ever and CS and 3-pt are the boosts I personally value the most personally. That's why Korver and Kerr kept me from reaching 110 for so long. Ghost AI is awesome, but lacks the boost.

Who do you have as your starter, if you're considering benching such a strong card?

Altavilla

Pro 1

Hroswith

Rookie 3

X020179

Pro 1
Damn... All of you guys have so many crazy good players that I'll never get. I'd kill to have LeBron and GT Zion looks amazing on paper.

110 Kawhi and 109 Iverson are probably the best players I'll ever get. Had 109 Butler for a day, but sold him to make a profit (bought him for 2.8M), and I have been too late to buy every 110 I've ever seen in the AH.
Yep. Sniped all of them. I’m done for the season though, I don’t even have the motivation to go for 110 Brodie (Westbrook). Odds are nobody will choose him anyway.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
So close, yet so far.. No stamina, no NBA cash and a cooldown on the coins pack... Guess I'll have to wait to get the final 128 points.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190913_204836_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20190913_204836_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    264.1 KB · Views: 248

Hroswith

Rookie 3
So, after grinding my way to Iverson, and sniping my way to Kawhi in the AH yesterday, I was feeling pretty good about my lineup. Thought I'd play a showdown match.

Then I got matched up with this ridiculous team, and got my ass handed to me by one clutch after another and a crazy long buzzer beater.

Life isn't fair.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190913_235055_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20190913_235055_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 257
So, after grinding my way to Iverson, and sniping my way to Kawhi in the AH yesterday, I was feeling pretty good about my lineup. Thought I'd play a showdown match.

Then I got matched up with this ridiculous team, and got my ass handed to me by one clutch after another and a crazy long buzzer beater.

Life isn't fair.
Lol ovr disadvantage is a *****. When at a disadvantage that's when gameplay is most annoying to me.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Lol ovr disadvantage is a *****. When at a disadvantage that's when gameplay is most annoying to me.
Very true. Got my ass handed in that matchup, but I breeze through any matchup against a 109 ovr now. At least when I play. I still get ridiculous scores for the second quarter, where winning my own quarter by 10-15 points isn't enough.

Just put him up for auction for a ridiculous 6.5M buy now. Kind of hoping he doesn't get sold, but if he does, at least I've got coins again, and I'll still have Ghost Iverson. I'm at 3.5M now after selling Doncic, but that only allows me to buy one of the players that I still want (108 TD and 108 Embiid).

Last edited:

dub365

All-Star 1
Very true. Got my ass handed in that matchup, but I breeze through any matchup against a 109 ovr now. At least when I play. I still get ridiculous scores for the second quarter, where winning my own quarter by 10-15 points isn't enough.

Just put him up for auction for a ridiculous 6.5M buy now. Kind of hoping he doesn't get sold, but if he does, at least I've got coins again, and I'll still have Ghost Iverson. I'm at 3.5M now after selling Doncic, but that only allows me to buy one of the players that I still want (108 TD and 108 Embiid).
I think 5,999,999 is the highest BIN that will work. Anything higher is over the cap.

I think 5,999,999 is the highest BIN that will work. Anything higher is over the cap.
Really? So we're capped at 5,999,999 while the bot can post/mirror a card for over 6mil? Because I've seen cards at over 6mil. If so that's some nonsense from EA! I know the bot frequently inflates prices but I didn't know it can go over the cap set for players.

dub365

All-Star 1
Really? So we're capped at 5,999,999 while the bot can post/mirror a card for over 6mil? Because I've seen cards at over 6mil. If so that's some nonsense from EA! I know the bot frequently inflates prices but I didn't know it can go over the cap set for players.
Always been that way since the Bot was born. It lowers your Bid price up to 10% & raises your BIN up to 10%. So you'll see Magic sell for almost 6.6 mil. That's roughly 10% over 5,999,999. I saw a SS with that BIN actually selling so I know it'll work. And I haven't seen anything selling on the AH for more than 6.59 mil so I think it's prob the cap

Always been that way since the Bot was born. It lowers your Bid price up to 10% & raises your BIN up to 10%. So you'll see Magic sell for almost 6.6 mil. That's roughly 10% over 5,999,999. I saw a SS with that BIN actually selling so I know it'll work. And I haven't seen anything selling on the AH for more than 6.59 mil so I think it's prob the cap
I knew that, I just didn't know that it could raise the price over the cap. Thanks for clarifying. I hate how they raised the cap at the end. Trying to get to 111 has been so expensive. It should have been the opposite. Have a high cap at the beginning then lower the cap at the end.

dub365

All-Star 1
I knew that, I just didn't know that it could raise the price over the cap. Thanks for clarifying. I hate how they raised the cap at the end. Trying to get to 111 has been so expensive. It should have been the opposite. Have a high cap at the beginning then lower the cap at the end.
Yeah, I hate that the Cap seems so arbitrary and that they raise it to try to suck coins out of the economy at the expense of the majority of ppl, those who can no longer keep up bc they lack the bankroll. Also super lame that it's difficult enough to try and figure out what the upper and lower caps are so that you can actually sell a card. But then you get confused by the Bot going higher than you can

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.