• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Rookies Promo (NBA Awards copy & paste)

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Always been that way since the Bot was born. It lowers your Bid price up to 10% & raises your BIN up to 10%. So you'll see Magic sell for almost 6.6 mil. That's roughly 10% over 5,999,999. I saw a SS with that BIN actually selling so I know it'll work. And I haven't seen anything selling on the AH for more than 6.59 mil so I think it's prob the cap
Actually it can go up to 15% which is even worse

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Depending on your region some times you can wait up to 20mins. For me I usually wait 10-15mins for it to find a match. So I quit trying.
No i mean i Don't have the option of searching. Its just stuck at waiting for match.. So it's been waiting for match for 3 weeks now...

glx

Rookie 1
just finished Iverson too. do you think i should sell him now?

i´m running 110 Harden (not gonna bench him) and 108 Carter...
the only thing is i am running the def line up and with AI i can run the 108 TDM Westbrook. Without i am running the 107 Coby White. But i feel like having a 6 million bench player is a bit too much.

what do you think?

X020179

Pro 1
just finished Iverson too. do you think i should sell him now?

i´m running 110 Harden (not gonna bench him) and 108 Carter...
the only thing is i am running the def line up and with AI i can run the 108 TDM Westbrook. Without i am running the 107 Coby White. But i feel like having a 6 million bench player is a bit too much.

what do you think?
Apparently Iverson is going to “lose his value” by next promo according to one of the moderators on Discord. However, if you need him for chemistry and overall, keep him; but you can never go wrong with a 5m payout.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Is the answer not obvious? Buy Isaac Bonga cards until your inventory is full. Enter the new season with 1,000+ Isaac Bonga cards on your bench. Power move.
Funny, but in all seriousness, they’ve been able to negate high coin counts by limiting what’s “readily”’ available in the AH. This latest episode of cloning is case in point.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Apparently Iverson is going to “lose his value” by next promo according to one of the moderators on Discord. However, if you need him for chemistry and overall, keep him; but you can never go wrong with a 5m payout.
Been tryin to sell him.. Surprisingly not selling yet

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Been tryin to sell him.. Surprisingly not selling yet
Just sold him for 5.5M.

He did play fantastic and his +3 boost was great. But on manual, he shot only marginally better than Ghost Iverson, who I got for about 2.3M. Sure, rookie AI is a better card, but for me as a free player, a slightly better card isn't worth 3.3M price difference. Especially since I'm most likely not going to be about to reach 111ovr.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Just sold him for 5.5M.

He did play fantastic and his +3 boost was great. But on manual, he shot only marginally better than Ghost Iverson, who I got for about 2.3M. Sure, rookie AI is a better card, but for me as a free player, a slightly better card isn't worth 3.3M price difference. Especially since I'm most likely not going to be about to reach 111ovr.
yup same here.. sold for 5.3.. 52.5bid 5.75 buy expired.. and then instasold for 5.3 buy.. anyway hes sitting in ah now.. so good decision .. especially with the new promo

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.