• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Rookies Promo (NBA Awards copy & paste)

revride

Rookie 1
I grinded the elevate players because I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to get my evolution lineup to 106. Unfortunately cannot put Edwards into that lineup. Do any of the other players work in that lineup? Does anyone know any SF or C I can access for that lineup? I have 108 Erving MM / 100 Bird MM at SF and 107 Embiid MM / 101 Erving MM at C.

It's easier to do the Illustrated players than the Elevate players. Less levels to train and they are at least 106 when boosted.
You can probably get them cheap on the AH; PG13 and Butler at SF, Jokic, Turner and Vucevic at C.

cire2245

Rookie 3
I grinded the elevate players because I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to get my evolution lineup to 106. Unfortunately cannot put Edwards into that lineup. Do any of the other players work in that lineup? Does anyone know any SF or C I can access for that lineup? I have 108 Erving MM / 100 Bird MM at SF and 107 Embiid MM / 101 Erving MM at C.
Here’s my evolution lineup. Just made it to 106 after irving became available to put in the lineup. Planning to grind for 2 weeks, probably until 50 or 60 pts, plus my own players 104 to 108 around 200 pts, then will buy the rest in the ah. Hopefully the price of 107s will drop after the promo due to grindable 107 rookies. I know it will be a bit late but will complete kawhi still for the sake of it and finish the season with 111 ovr.
FF72DB5D-C360-4F02-9D71-11DD8F787146.png

Hroswith

Rookie 3
You can buy 107 Carter for cheap. I just sold my '02 Carter for 2M and bought the '05 Carter for 416K, just to keep my evolution lineup at 106.

I liked Carter, but ever since I got Iceman, he was benched and as a (mostly) free player, I could really use the coins. Cost my OVR to drop from 110 back down to 109, but I'm expecting to be back at 110 with Ayton and Westbrook from the current promos. I'll probably get Ayton tomorrow, and level Westbrook to 106 the day after.

As the season ends, I'm trying to dump all my players that I can still sell for a good price and make due with players that aren't auctionable. Building the rookies to 107 at least let's me keep playing with a team that isn't too crippled. I just have to make sure that the 600K in coins it costs to level them is less than what I can get for my current players at the same positions.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Here’s my evolution lineup. Just made it to 106 after irving became available to put in the lineup. Planning to grind for 2 weeks, probably until 50 or 60 pts, plus my own players 104 to 108 around 200 pts, then will buy the rest in the ah. Hopefully the price of 107s will drop after the promo due to grindable 107 rookies. I know it will be a bit late but will complete kawhi still for the sake of it and finish the season with 111 ovr.
View attachment 2356
That Hield card was the first that I leveled all the way to max, and probably the biggest waste of both time and coins. By far the worst 105+ card I've used so far. A SG that can't shoot, has weird, unpredictable movements, and would rather run circles around a ball instead of picking it up. I replaced him in my street lineup with Doncic and never looked back. But at least he helps push my Evolution lineup to 106.

This is my current lineup. I got it to 106, but it's a good illustration of me getting to know the game. I only started playing the game midway through the Embiid promo, so he's stuck on 101. I burned way too many tokens on Garnett, when I should have used them on Robertson. And Illustrated Harden is mediocre at best for the amount of grinding and coins he cost me. At least I got Horry for cheap in AH. And Illustrated PG13 can shoot the lights out on a good day, even if that is pretty much all he can do.

It was Erving that pushed me from 104 to 106, which I didn't expect. I was halfway through leveling Vucevic before he became available for the Evolution lineup

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190903_200115_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20190903_200115_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 281

dub365

All-Star 1
You can buy 107 Carter for cheap. I just sold my '02 Carter for 2M and bought the '05 Carter for 416K, just to keep my evolution lineup at 106.

I liked Carter, but ever since I got Iceman, he was benched and as a (mostly) free player, I could really use the coins. Cost my OVR to drop from 110 back down to 109, but I'm expecting to be back at 110 with Ayton and Westbrook from the current promos. I'll probably get Ayton tomorrow, and level Westbrook to 106 the day after.

As the season ends, I'm trying to dump all my players that I can still sell for a good price and make due with players that aren't auctionable. Building the rookies to 107 at least let's me keep playing with a team that isn't too crippled. I just have to make sure that the 600K in coins it costs to level them is less than what I can get for my current players at the same positions.
You don't need to keep Evolution at 106, sell that Carter. Once you hit 106 the Elevate event is unlocked and it no longer matters what OVR the lineup is at

X_1618

Rookie 1
Ayton will be the PG13 of this promo while Zion will be the Harden and Iverson will be the Giannis but instead of getting the cards without abilities and getting tokens to add them along with a +3 team boost it will be just the +3 team boosts instead
View attachment 2296 View attachment 2297 View attachment 2293 View attachment 2292 View attachment 2294 View attachment 2295

Stewie309 Stewie309 ,

for my balanced lineup, which triple take master card should I pick? Durant (SG card) or Giannis (C card)?
by the way, it seems that I will get daily beats finale master card... it is also difficult to pick, Johnson (pg) and Harden (sg)...
looking forward to your help.
thank you in advance.

Attachments

• DCD37480-5552-4D60-B50A-D6C180B1D567.jpeg
    DCD37480-5552-4D60-B50A-D6C180B1D567.jpeg
    260.5 KB · Views: 246

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Stewie309 Stewie309 ,

for my balanced lineup, which triple take master card should I pick? Durant (SG card) or Giannis (C card)?
by the way, it seems that I will get daily beats finale master card... it is also difficult to pick, Johnson (pg) and Harden (sg)...
looking forward to your help.
thank you in advance.
I'd go with Harden and Vinsanity you don't need more than 5 balanced players on your team

Josh

Rookie 1
Anyone got pictures of max stats for the elevate players? Don't want the season to end with all the tokens i got wasted

Josh

Rookie 1
The stats arent that great for the 600k u would have to spend to elevate them
I don't really need their stats to be great, just be good enough to replace carter and sexton. Season is ending and im all about making profit and securing my bag in case i decide to continue playing in s4

Josh

Rookie 1
Only one I've seen. I don't know if this is the max though and he was boosted to 109.
IMG_20190905_192452.jpg
IMG_20190905_192509.jpg

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I don't really need their stats to be great, just be good enough to replace carter and sexton. Season is ending and im all about making profit and securing my bag in case i decide to continue playing in s4
Definitely not good enuf to replace them unless ur talking only abt ovr

Anyway here u go
IMG_20190901_212423.png
Photo_1567394237651.png
Photo_1567394235296.png
Photo_1567379225124.png
Photo_1567379223210.png
IMG_20190901_212434.png

G34

Rookie 1
As an added FU bonus from EA with the AH being closed,
I can't remove Ayton from starting lineup to give him the boost.

Is there even anyone i can buy to replace him?
I already have Towns on the bench.

Only thing i can think of is to grab a center from the event but it feels like a waste to be forced to select a center. Only viable is Tacko Fall since i can simply sell him or use him on a set.

This is just another example of EA doing what EA does best.

They give you two pairs of each gold player. Either that or my inventory has more gold plaques than I rrealized. I don’t think it’s EA’s fault if people trade in the golds. It’s not as though there’s much point in having Ayton In the lineup anyway. The campaign lineups are generally a waste of time.

G34

Rookie 1
They give you two pairs of each gold player.
Both gold players they give you are base players.
once removed from the lineup, they cannot be put back on.

all it takes is pressing the BEST Lineup button once and this is done automatically and there is no way to reverse it.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.