• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Playoffs Second Chance Promo

kaede

Rookie 1
I've been doing the same thing. however the cpu AI sometimes abit crazy. getting 3star itself its not easy

chappy

Rookie 1
thanks for the tip gents....I feel like a moron for having missed the boat on this one. Beats grinding blitz events or seasons (not as rewarding as SD) but less risky.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
i know.
which two masters will you choose according to their stats
OPJ has the best ability and boost with good stats (primary are better than Kawhi's) so he's always a good choice plus he plays very well like Kawhi but with a useful ability

Altavilla

Pro 1
Davis gameplay is terrible for me. Misses like crazy, including layups.
But makes a pretty solid bench player, specially if you're using Boomer.

Alex

Rookie 1
Beal is great for me. Very and i mean very good and consistent 3pt shooter but also great at stealing and dunks.

dub365

All-Star 1
I keep hearing conflicting info on Beal so I grabbed Doncic and I'll get Otto as a master instead. So far Doncic doesn't disappoint.

Avoid AD & KAT, unless you want them for the bench.

Maxed Porzingis >>> AD
Maxed DeAndre Jordan >>>>> KAT

Beal is doing great for me. Shooting better than SD Lavine, but nothing more. I will get Porter as my 2nd master.

TomH

Pro 2
Avoid AD & KAT, unless you want them for the bench.

Maxed Porzingis >>> AD
Maxed DeAndre Jordan >>>>> KAT

Beal is doing great for me. Shooting better than SD Lavine, but nothing more. I will get Porter as my 2nd master.

Give Porter some time to “break in.” I was unimpressed at first. Now he is a three point shooting beast. His corner 3 clutch is easy to get to.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I
What are you guys spending your fish token things on? I have a bunch I haven’t used yet.
Got all 5 92 then all 5 94s since there was no use for the 101s and I could use the 94s on my style lineups since I only use unauctionable cards on those but after that I just used them on Collins and Hield to try and sell them

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.