• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Playoffs Second Chance Promo

Churroscoffee

Rookie 1
2nd chance promo timer say 4 days 23 hrs..does that mean the daily reset for this promo now is 7am/pm? Because im pretty sure the there should be 5 days 2 hours and some minutes left if we are resetting to 10am/pm....or i could be wrong hahaha!

Watermelon3

Rookie 1
Davis gameplay is terrible for me. Misses like crazy, including layups.
But makes a pretty solid bench player, specially if you're using Boomer.
I disagree, Anthony Davis cards have never been known to be a driving player. You need to use him as a post up player or a corner 3 shooter. I like my Davis right now, and if you want to drive with him, dribble until u get under the basket.

I drive with Davis all the time. If you pass to him when he's open or cutting to the basket, he finishes as strongly as any other PF. I mean, it's basically the same animation regardless of which player it is. Davis just happens to have the stats to finish at the rim.

Watermelon3

Rookie 1
I drive with Davis all the time. If you pass to him when he's open or cutting to the basket, he finishes as strongly as any other PF. I mean, it's basically the same animation regardless of which player it is. Davis just happens to have the stats to finish at the rim.
I meant if you went Point Guard with him and if you wanted him to dribble to the basket. He finishes well, like you said, but he doesn't have the agility and athleticism to be a strong, intercepting Ben Simmons. (too strong and big)

He’s fine on manual but his AI blows

Do you mean your margins are worse with him in your lineup or he plays poorly when you face him? I don't really see how a PF's AI has a bearing on anything. Most users jack up threes and Davis isn't really a perimeter defender? Are you saying he's not very good as a rim protector or on the boards?

Marco

Rookie 1
Newbie question here: if I train a card/player up to 104, will it/he be auctionable in the future, well after the end of the promo? That is, if I train him, I cannot sell him any more. Is that so? Just to understand if it is wise spending coins to buy level cards. Much appreciated

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Newbie question here: if I train a card/player up to 104, will it/he be auctionable in the future, well after the end of the promo? That is, if I train him, I cannot sell him any more. Is that so? Just to understand if it is wise spending coins to buy level cards. Much appreciated
Yes. If u train a card u wont be able to sell it.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Do you mean your margins are worse with him in your lineup or he plays poorly when you face him? I don't really see how a PF's AI has a bearing on anything. Most users jack up threes and Davis isn't really a perimeter defender? Are you saying he's not very good as a rim protector or on the boards?
So my comment was in reference to playing against him and rebounding in both manual and AI. Here’s the kicker though, I just added Beal and all of the sudden Davis is a shot blocker and rebounder?! This whole chemistry thing is such a mystery and why you can’t really take what one person says as working for everyone.

So my comment was in reference to playing against him and rebounding in both manual and AI. Here’s the kicker though, I just added Beal and all of the sudden Davis is a shot blocker and rebounder?! This whole chemistry thing is such a mystery and why you can’t really take what one person says as working for everyone.
It is a mystery. What I don't get is how with the same players just moving a player to your bench can increase the ovr of some your players. With Curry on my main and VanVleet on my bench all my players remain at 105. But if I switch them and put curry on my bench and VanVleet on my main 3 players go to 106.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It is a mystery. What I don't get is how with the same players just moving a player to your bench can increase the ovr of some your players. With Curry on my main and VanVleet on my bench all my players remain at 105. But if I switch them and put curry on my bench and VanVleet on my main 3 players go to 106.
That's simple... Boosts from starters don't count towards overall it was like that last year too

That's simple... Boosts from starters don't count towards overall it was like that last year too
Ok so i didnt want to start a new thread so thought id ask here since were on this topic. Maybe someone can explain what is going on. My team has a total of +7 3 point boosts but my Curry only receives +6.
Here is Curry with only +6 3point boosts...
z85Tu29.jpg

And here are 2 more player that show i should have +7.....
J3OMV39.jpg

gQuzNZi.jpg

All player are on my main lineup, not on bench so i cant figure it out. And ive restarted the app and everything.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Ok so i didnt want to start a new thread so thought id ask here since were on this topic. Maybe someone can explain what is going on. My team has a total of +7 3 point boosts but my Curry only receives +6.
Here is Curry with only +6 3point boosts...
z85Tu29.jpg

And here are 2 more player that show i should have +7.....
J3OMV39.jpg

gQuzNZi.jpg

All player are on my main lineup, not on bench so i cant figure it out. And ive restarted the app and everything.
It's a known bug that is supposedly getting fixed

Snype_95

Rookie 1
Hi guys I've picked Beal as my 1st master and will get OPJ as my second one. However, I'm really uncertain about which one I should give the ability to. May someone could be so kind to tell me what are the pros and cons of 3pt BB vs 3pt Clutch?? Which is more useful?
Furthermore, which ability would make the player more expensive (assuming that both of them, ability and no ability, will be auctionable at the end of promo)?
I mean, I suppose that OPJ with Clutch will be more expensive than Beal with BB, but this would be related more on the boost than on the ability or am I wrong? How could I maximize my choice?

p.s. I have no ability player in my lineup, but I don't care too much.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Hi guys I've picked Beal as my 1st master and will get OPJ as my second one. However, I'm really uncertain about which one I should give the ability to. May someone could be so kind to tell me what are the pros and cons of 3pt BB vs 3pt Clutch?? Which is more useful?
Furthermore, which ability would make the player more expensive (assuming that both of them, ability and no ability, will be auctionable at the end of promo)?
I mean, I suppose that OPJ with Clutch will be more expensive than Beal with BB, but this would be related more on the boost than on the ability or am I wrong? How could I maximize my choice?

p.s. I have no ability player in my lineup, but I don't care too much.
Clutch is far more accurate you're better off giving it to OPJ but the difference between BB clutch is 3pt BB can be activated from anywhere but only in the last 2 seconds whereas clutch is in a specific zone and in the last 30 seconds so a lot more room to use it time wise since you will have the ball at least once in the last 30 seconds whereas you need the ball the last possession with BB

Snype_95

Rookie 1
Clutch is far more accurate you're better off giving it to OPJ but the difference between BB clutch is 3pt BB can be activated from anywhere but only in the last 2 seconds whereas clutch is in a specific zone and in the last 30 seconds so a lot more room to use it time wise since you will have the ball at least once in the last 30 seconds whereas you need the ball the last possession with BB
Ok I'll go for clutch so. Thank you very much!

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.