• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Playoffs Second Chance Promo

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I don't see how you guys can spam season mode at all even when I autoplay I forget about it and end up recycling the same stamina over and over yeah it's an easy way to get points but what's the point if I always have to remember to move on to the next quarter I will spam the shit out of SD when the change comes because I'd rather spend less than 5 minutes to use 20 stamina than 5 minutes to use 5 stamina
I usually use up all my stamina every 8 hours on the blitz.. finish all my daily and monthly objectives at reset. Between the first wins i grind season and let the stamina accumulate...
Used to grind seasons at work too but that can be irritating.. one of my league mates told me abt an automatic clicker app .. works pretty well.. now i just leave the device on..it just clicks on the buttons and keeps grinding.

dub365

All-Star 1
I usually use up all my stamina every 8 hours on the blitz.. finish all my daily and monthly objectives at reset. Between the first wins i grind season and let the stamina accumulate...
Used to grind seasons at work too but that can be irritating.. one of my league mates told me abt an automatic clicker app .. works pretty well.. now i just leave the device on..it just clicks on the buttons and keeps grinding.
Auto clicker app? That's friggin genius!

I play seasons at work or at home watching TV. Super easy to accumulate a few extra thousand pts per day doing it. Just gotta remember to look at it every few minutes.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

I play seasons at work or at home watching TV. Super easy to accumulate a few extra thousand pts per day doing it. Just gotta remember to look at it every few minutes.
I know.!!. life has become so simple now..

I dont need to remember to look now. Only occasionally (network timeouts/game crashes/didnt make playoffs)

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

They have been around for a while in this game under the name "bot" it's what people used to manipulate the AH

kaede

Rookie 1

I guess this thing only possible on android. im waiting until the tmac and ewing counter finished at the store. hopefully they going to bring it into league token BoB.

natsucau

Rookie 1
Do you believe that the stats of the player are important in the gameplay? It really does not matter. The only stat important is the 104 contribution to the team OVR.

Why do you say that? Because of the OVR comparison during league matches, which gives a boost to the winning OVR?

Tarquin

Rookie 1
At the rate I'm grinding I'll most likely only get 1 Master...the option to add the ability...maybe...but most likely will need to spend

kaede

Rookie 1
i see alot of people mostly choosing Anthony Davis, KAT or Otto, Anyone actually pick Kemba for their master ?
Otto might be oversupply at AH due to his 3pt boost later.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
i see alot of people mostly choosing Anthony Davis, KAT or Otto, Anyone actually pick Kemba for their master ?
Otto might be oversupply at AH due to his 3pt boost later.
Most aren't picking Kemba due to the constant oversupply of PGs since every promo has a PG master card on top of the fact that he is a small PG with ok at best stats for his overall and the boost isn't too appealing

OPJ has a very appealing boost and ability

AD is at a position that often gets overlooked by EA and has a great AI ability

KAT is the highest overall C that can shoot efficiently along with his good boost and great AI ability

That leaves Beal who is at a neglected position but has a bad boost and his stats just aren't that good for the overall

kaede

Rookie 1
exactly what i tought. thats i why i decided to go with AD first. and grind slowly. hopefully i can get OPJ and use the ability token on him. i kinda need kemba for the defensive chemistry for my boomer coach.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
exactly what i tought. thats i why i decided to go with AD first. and grind slowly. hopefully i can get OPJ and use the ability token on him. i kinda need kemba for the defensive chemistry for my boomer coach.
Ya im going for kemba for that reason. But like stewie said spoilt with pgs.. ill have 104 curry and fox in a bit.. and a vanvleet which wont sell.

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Okay folks need a bit of help as you guys are awsome
Im at 118k pts...i can buy today's bonus pts from store and for the rest of the promo so 118+24=142k...now my question is can i grind those remaining pts for second master choice pack or not?im asking this because today i got into top1000 in sd and my lineup(104 ovr)is being torn apart from those 105-106 ovr..thank you in advance

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Im at 118k pts...i can buy today's bonus pts from store and for the rest of the promo so 118+24=142k...now my question is can i grind those remaining pts for second master choice pack or not?im asking this because today i got into top1000 in sd and my lineup(104 ovr)is being torn apart from those 105-106 ovr..thank you in advance
I wouldn't simply because you need to average almost 17k a day which requires a lot of time playing which I assume you don't have since you're far from me and I mainly just take the easy way out with the events but I'm still 40k ahead of that pace

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Play the 50 stamina event if ur good at it instead of sd.. if u get 3 stars every time its as good as sd

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Play the 50 stamina event if ur good at it instead of sd.. if u get 3 stars every time its as good as sd
Huh? How are you getting the reward multiple times after you get 3 stars on it

Just played it again for the first time and it gives 200 bas points per replay despite it saying it doesn't give anything

Last edited:

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Huh? How are you getting the reward multiple times after you get 3 stars on it

Just played it again for the first time and it gives 200 bas points per replay despite it saying it doesn't give anything
Oh you didnt know abt it... its repeatable.. with the 60% boost u get 320 points if u get 3 stars...
The visual glitches for the past month or so have been so frustrating..the w sign on uncompleted events and so on...

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Oh you didnt know abt it... its repeatable.. with the 60% boost u get 320 points if u get 3 stars...
The visual glitches for the past month or so have been so frustrating..the w sign on uncompleted events and so on...
I could've sworn that the news post said it was only repeatable if you didn't get 3 stars which I always got so I didn't bother not to mention it saying that it didn't give anything after the first win but with my 100% boost I got 401 points but this isn't my first revelation with the events when I would play them I always played the 75 stamina one and didn't notice that it gave the same XP as the 25 despite costing 3× the stamina so I've let a couple things slip this promo lol

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Lol Stewie309 Stewie309 I thought the same thing until 3 days ago. They weren't clear about it being repeatable after getting the 3 stars.
Yeah I was confused by it because that entire addition to the post was messed up and another thing about the post is they didn't say if any cards would be made auctionable after the promo like they did for all the other promos posts so for all we know they won't make the players auctionable at all

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.