• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Next room unlocks in... EVENT EXPIRES...

Sirricky14

Rookie 1
I?m waiting for the 2nd Door to open, then it EXPIRES...

Maybe They are having a BREAK, maybe OPENING after 4 hours..

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I?m waiting for the 2nd Door to open, then it EXPIRES...

Maybe They are having a BREAK, maybe OPENING after 4 hours..

Yeah I thought it was weird to open it 4 hours before the normal content update time I'm sure it will open in a little over 3 hours

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
its the HALLOWEEN promo!!! anything could happen!!! trick or treaaaat!! :D :D :D

(slightly ticked will be I if the event actually expired..as was waiting 2 see next room prior to completing Kawhi.....)

vagabond1231

Rookie 1
https://imgur.com/a/rShD828

Why do I have a feeling this guy has no f*cking idea what he's saying...?

https://imgur.com/a/8AvMvtP

Cause hold up, I read "Rooms don't close during Campaign" unless I'm not zoomed in enough to read that correctly. Last time I checked Waggner said this will go through or until Nov 2nd. Last time I check my calendar it's still October, so..... am I missing something here or what are you doing EA employees?

They seriously need to get their shit together.

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
It would have been an effective trick/fall into trick or treat if we weren't all constantly let down in the past. lol.

So, we are forced to get 125 golds since there isn't a "Room 2" Elite exchange set? I mean, obviously theres the hope of finding a room 2 elite in the AH. This is starting to look more and more like when the Offseason Movers released the Shaq/Lebron 83/85 cards....

ndbfjdn

Rookie 1
Good luck on that 3rd event guys, looks like EA have nerfed the 3 ball. I'm using Middleton who has an 82 3pt stat and i've failed the event 5 times. Last time around he missed 4 3's in a row, all with +20% releases

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
Good luck on that 3rd event guys, looks like EA have nerfed the 3 ball. I'm using Middleton who has an 82 3pt stat and i've failed the event 5 times. Last time around he missed 4 3's in a row, all with +20% releases

if u number the sports starting @ the top as 1, (hence @ the bottom as 5):

try this order: 2, 3, 1, 4, 5

in the elite exchange just picked up 81 (Rm2) Kevin LOOOOVE!

Totally randomized. I just got a second Demarcus Cousins. A reroll MIGHT make sense in this promo, but even that would surely be a headache. Headache aside, it'd probably be much better than hoping for a room 2 every 12 hours, lol.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Got a 81 Myles Turner..
So if u pull room 1 players from the elite exchange set ur basically screwed after the 5th incorrect pull (5 can go into the AD set) and we still have 2 rooms to go..
Or spend coin and keep rerolling

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.