• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Next room unlocks in... EVENT EXPIRES...

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I am just still in shock that 1) We didn't get a different exchange set for the people that don't need the Kawhi elites and 2) you can't even put the Kawhi elites into the exchange set, so you're just stuck with it!

Brian says he's "passed this feedback to the Halloween team" (someone asked him on twitter about this) but I am just still in shock that they didn't have the foresight to see how this isn't a good thing in the first place. I know, lower my expectations, etc etc.

Didnt know that u cant put in the kawhi elites back into the exchange set.. that sucks.. seems even more hopeless now.. will go ahead and try it still.. I'm just thinking there is a chance of turning 80s into 81 or 82s..

edlllpt

Pro 1
Given the current countdown for the 3rd room doesn't match with maintenance time, don't be surprised if you see another break of 4hours in the next transition

I was going to ask what changed with the latest maintenance, but I think it's exactly this timer that was adjusted.

anything else?

dub365

All-Star 1
I am just still in shock that 1) We didn't get a different exchange set for the people that don't need the Kawhi elites and 2) you can't even put the Kawhi elites into the exchange set, so you're just stuck with it!

Brian says he's "passed this feedback to the Halloween team" (someone asked him on twitter about this) but I am just still in shock that they didn't have the foresight to see how this isn't a good thing in the first place. I know, lower my expectations, etc etc.

That's the screwiest part. Can't put ANY of the Halloween elites into the Halloween elite exchange. Say what? At least I got lucky on my first exchange this morning & pulled Love. But the chances of finishing this promo have gone from 100% to <10% bc of the exchange. Thanks EA.

I think it may be time to give up on the promo. I really don't feel like spending 250k on a Latrell Sprewell that won't sell once I've built him.

dub365

All-Star 1
I've got nothing else to do so I'll keep grinding it & see how it plays out. It's worth trying for Rozier at the very least but the only coins I'll be spending are on relics & I can make that back from events daily. I suppose one good thing is that it's given me extra reason to grind SD for top 1000 bc the time necessary for that is hard to weigh between work & family

I got a Terror elite this morning so I?m on the board. I?ll see how many I can get from the elite exchange and make the call then.

betaman411

All-Star 1
I got a Terror elite this morning so I?m on the board. I?ll see how many I can get from the elite exchange and make the call then.

It?s at least worth converting your base elites for a chance at a higher OVR promo card. The worst you can do is another base 80 card that hopefully can be used in future promo sets.

It?s at least worth converting your base elites for a chance at a higher OVR promo card. The worst you can do is another base 80 card that hopefully can be used in future promo sets.

Yes, I tossed a harden in and got an 83 Hamilton, hoped it would push me back to where I was before I added the bonus but no, losing 6 points at PG is still too much it seems.

betaman411

All-Star 1

Yes, I tossed a harden in and got an 83 Hamilton, hoped it would push me back to where I was before I added the bonus but no, losing 6 points at PG is still too much it seems.
I literally had to manipulate my lineup 5 times to find the right combination of bench and coach bonus to give me an 84 OVR WITH SD bonus in place. Pain in the butt to have to remember to switch lineups between lvl and SD.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

I literally had to manipulate my lineup 5 times to find the right combination of bench and coach bonus to give me an 84 OVR WITH SD bonus in place. Pain in the butt to have to remember to switch lineups between lvl and SD.

Seriously .. with snyder's boost my lineup actually gets to 85.. to decrease ur ovr for the bonus seems so contrary...my worst fear is if I grind out top 1000 and get curry.. i actually have no use for him with Westbrook and isaiah(new lineups aside)..

betaman411

All-Star 1

Seriously .. with snyder's boost my lineup actually gets to 85.. to decrease ur ovr for the bonus seems so contrary...my worst fear is if I grind out top 1000 and get curry.. i actually have no use for him with Westbrook and isaiah(new lineups aside)..
Oh for sure. Whether I play as an 83 or 84, the 50% bonus is too much to pass up if you?re going for Legend. I won?t buy stamina either so when I win in SD I need max fan count. Kind of pissed there?s no elite Defensive coach with fan boost besides Lue (speaking of which, anybody know what his team boost is?). I?ve found the matching algorithm in SD tries to pair you with a like OVR more often than not. The major issue playing with a lower OVR and going for Legend is timing. Often times you?re facing the top teams with the highest OVR?s. As a result, I try to stay at least a day behind those guys and when?s I do reach Legend, hopefully there?s more people there to play than just the Top 200.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
same here with the timing. though am going really slow this time due to the lack of stamina.. should be a able to grind out a a few matches as its next gen and no tip off events...
was thinking of the same thing.. regarding coaches.. finally had to settle down on brett brown for the fan bonus.. snyder makes my lineup 85...

same here with the timing. though am going really slow this time due to the lack of stamina.. should be a able to grind out a a few matches as its next gen and no tip off events...
was thinking of the same thing.. regarding coaches.. finally had to settle down on brett brown for the fan bonus.. snyder makes my lineup 85...

I made the mistake of reaching 1080 a liiiittle too soon, lol. 1st win put me into that tier, the 2nd win was hard to come by but thankfully only took like 3 more games. Every match the opponent outscored my AI by 14 + lol. all by players in the top 20. Looks like I'll be taking a few hours or a day off so I'm not fishfood for the sharks

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.