• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Next room unlocks in... EVENT EXPIRES...

ndbfjdn

Rookie 1
Good luck on that 3rd event guys, looks like EA have nerfed the 3 ball. I'm using Middleton who has an 82 3pt stat and i've failed the event 5 times. Last time around he missed 4 3's in a row, all with +20% releases

if u number the sports starting @ the top as 1, (hence @ the bottom as 5):

try this order: 2, 3, 1, 4, 5

Tried that, still can't complete the event. I've now spent 200 stamina on it hitting perfect releases and missed at least 2-3 shots per try. Something definitely isn't right

Good luck on that 3rd event guys, looks like EA have nerfed the 3 ball. I'm using Middleton who has an 82 3pt stat and i've failed the event 5 times. Last time around he missed 4 3's in a row, all with +20% releases

Tried that, still can't complete the event. I've now spent 200 stamina on it hitting perfect releases and missed at least 2-3 shots per try. Something definitely isn't right

That event is definitely...idk, something's off about it. I assume you're using Kawhi like I did. Seemed like I had to try to make an effort to release slightly early instead of aiming for the middle. Got it on the 2nd attempt, but it was weird to see so many perfect releases just brick.

I had trouble with this event until I realized that I wasn't actually standing in the circle when I missed but instead in the Halloween design.

ndbfjdn

Rookie 1

That event is definitely...idk, something's off about it. I assume you're using Kawhi like I did. Seemed like I had to try to make an effort to release slightly early instead of aiming for the middle. Got it on the 2nd attempt, but it was weird to see so many perfect releases just brick.
Used Kawhi on my first attempt, then i swapped in Middleton because he has an 82 3pt stat and i assumed it would be easy from there. Turns out i was wrong!

ndbfjdn

Rookie 1

I had trouble with this event until I realized that I wasn't actually standing in the circle when I missed but instead in the Halloween design.

I'm definitely in the right spot, just bricking loads of shots

Altavilla

Pro 1

I'm having the same problem. Tried with 84 Kawhi and 83 Hayward. Perfect shots miss A LOT!!

edlllpt

Pro 1
Forget all that, how did Greg Oden get an elite card?

I'm pleased to see him in the game actually. he's one of those that would actually be good without the injury.

meanwhile, I got the 3rd event only on the 4th try with Kawhi. at least it's not a repeatable event having these tricks.

and pulled an 80 jrue in the exchange which is no good.
if only they would let us add the nightmare elites in the exchange that would act as a re-roll without a new set.

the legacy 1+1+1+2+2+3 format continues to feel a bit underwhelming.

ndbfjdn

Rookie 1
Think i'm just gonna accumulate the spellbooks and relics and see where i am. I don't see the point wasting my elites when the odds seem against us in the exchange set.
It's weird, i feel like EA are doing better with transparency this season but then they resort to shady stuff like this

MartyrX

Rookie 1
I?m not grinding spellbooks in terror room anymore until they fix it. It?s just a shooting drill, yet I miss at least 2 shots per attempt on easy jumpers and have missed 3 straight to fail the mission. Doesn?t make any sense. Nightmare room blitz is the way to go, just dunk blindly.

Edit: nightmare room has switched from dunk drill to maze running. But still easier than missing open jumpers in terror room.

I couldn't bring myself to grind the spellbook events, just the first wins that give golds. You have to do the event 10 times for 1 gold player, which is ridiculous...or is it just me? You could be at level 60 and that's still 200 out of 260 stamina lol. This promo is perfect to grind showdown, though. Just gotta win, lol which can be frustrating because of the gameplay etc etc but the rep packs are by far the better deal in my opnion. I can spend 200 stamina on SD, even if I go 10-10 in those 20 games, thats 35k rep and 80K fans with the bonus. Maybe 5 more matches and I have 40k rep to get 25 spellbooks in the store, and you can maybe get an 85 card in the process. (Requires reaching legend, fyi, unless they changed it). All for nearly the same amount of stamina... Only other stipulation is the time it takes to grind showdown.

hviana1979

Rookie 1
Regarding the exchange set I think I'm having some luck lately, pulled 83 Rip Hamilton and 82 Cousins, looks like a great card but already have Wilt.

For now I just want Kawhi, so I'm hope to get nightmare players to complete his set asap.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Weird I completed the event in the 1st try.. with.... wait for it.. giannis...lol
Maybe lower the 3 pt better.. I did make the last shot at 0.0 though..

betaman411

All-Star 1
Forget all that, how did Greg Oden get an elite card?

Haha wow. You saw it in game or a screenshot? He was an elite player at one point lol....Sometime while at Ohio State and like his 20th NBA game....
This reminds me of a bet I lost before his draft. I said Durant would go 1 and bet a guy $20. Didn't see the guy until 2 years after. He still wouldn't admit Portland f'd up the draft. I paid him... :roll:

edlllpt

Pro 1
Given the current countdown for the 3rd room doesn't match with maintenance time, don't be surprised if you see another break of 4hours in the next transition

I am just still in shock that 1) We didn't get a different exchange set for the people that don't need the Kawhi elites and 2) you can't even put the Kawhi elites into the exchange set, so you're just stuck with it!

Brian says he's "passed this feedback to the Halloween team" (someone asked him on twitter about this) but I am just still in shock that they didn't have the foresight to see how this isn't a good thing in the first place. I know, lower my expectations, etc etc.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.