• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Next room unlocks in... EVENT EXPIRES...

So far, it looks like each room has been open for at least 3 total days before the next one opens (although, I feel like Spreewell will have been open for 4 days by the time Wallace will open at 6am on the 29th).

It seems safe to assume Wallace will be open 3-4 days before AD's room (or Terry's, however you call it) opens. If that's the case, that would mean AD/Rosier's room would open on Nov 1st, possibly the 2nd. I've seen it from Brian saying that the promo will end on the 2nd, or at least he said that's the plan (maybe they realize they may need to extend it?)

With this in mind, and trying to be consistent with the other rooms, maybe it's likely they will in fact keep the promo open past the 2nd?(especially since as more rooms open, the less valuable the exchange set becomes, which they may not care about but is nonetheless true)

gnu

Rookie 1
For me, it's a more efficient use of stamina to grind showdown to get spellbooks. Grimoire packs cost ~40,000 stamina and give 25 spellbooks. You can get enough to buy one with 14 SD wins. If you're winning a decent share of your matches, that's much less expensive than the blitz events, plus the packs give a chance for gold and elite promo players.

betaman411

All-Star 1
I still think it's glitched because based on the Room 4 graphic it appears as though you have to complete Wallace set before the Master key event. In the end, it makes little difference since the Master Key is worthless without the other 3.

i was told there would be a Terry Rosier involved with Room 4 lol. I'll gladly take this, though, since it means only 1/3 chance at elite exchange.

dub365

All-Star 1
What's the deal with the "Haunting Golds" from room 4? There's gotta be something more to the promo. There is no set for the room 4 golds. Am I missing something?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
What's the deal with the "Haunting Golds" from room 4? There's gotta be something more to the promo. There is no set for the room 4 golds. Am I missing something?
like jack said.. they can be used in any of the three gold to elite sets

edlllpt

Pro 1
Hey, if you have a second, can you post the exact message in the green text? Looks like it says something about "time"? I just see ti-and the rest is cut off.

In Portuguese one can read 'Her?is e Mestre do Dia das Bruxas ganham 10 GER no Dia das Bruxas por tempo limitado!'

which means

Heroes and Halloween Masters get +10 OVR in Halloween Day, for limited time

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.