• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Next Gen & Elevate programs

Altavilla

Pro 1
The issue for this promo will be the gold tokens for sure unless they change the exchange set. Also, 3 for 1 silver is a really bad deal especially when there's no guarantee you won't get one of the 2 you put into it.

Really? I?m 50 out of 80 for Klay on the first day.

28/30 Assist Collectibles
8/15 PER Collectibles
11/15 General Collectibles
3/20 Elite Collectibles

The problem imo is the elites

As another person mentioned, the elite tokens are given out in set intervals, so they are the only sure ones to get. The problem is the player-specific gold ones with their very low drop rate. You will have 14/15 PER golds, and you will keep wasting stamina only to be getting various useless silver ones.

Also take into consideration that at the time, there will be a concurrent program which will require its own grinding, and you will have to spend hundreds of stamina for a last token.

Guys, this promo looks A LOT like that SD masters (or whatever) we had at the end of S2. When I finally got my DeAndre I had no use for him. I ended up using him in a set (as a platinum). (I should have gone for Kemp but still...)

exarchris

Rookie 1
Really? I?m 50 out of 80 for Klay on the first day.

28/30 Assist Collectibles
8/15 PER Collectibles
11/15 General Collectibles
3/20 Elite Collectibles

The problem imo is the elites

As another person mentioned, the elite tokens are given out in set intervals, so they are the only sure ones to get. The problem is the player-specific gold ones with their very low drop rate. You will have 14/15 PER golds, and you will keep wasting stamina only to be getting various useless silver ones.

Also take into consideration that at the time, there will be a concurrent program which will require its own grinding, and you will have to spend hundreds of stamina for a last token.

Guys, this promo looks A LOT like that SD masters (or whatever) we had at the end of S2. When I finally got my DeAndre I had no use for him. I ended up using him in a set (as a platinum). (I should have gone for Kemp but still...)

Exactly, it's like a pointless mix of Royalty Lebron and SD Masters...

Pointless??!! Damn they give you free players & people still bitching lmao. :lol: :lol: :lol:

vagabond1231

Rookie 1
Question, since transfer ratio is trash(3 tokens and 1 random) would it be faster in order to complete set as tokens drop? instead of turning it in and hoping for specific token to drop for specific player?

Putting all 3 on Sunday would be the true definition of catchup. Doing 1 each in 8 hour intervals would just be giving us one more 1/3 of a day. We really have to wait and see, though. They may do one at a time, but have it refresh ever 3 or 4 hours. Wishful thinking

ndbfjdn

Rookie 1
Question, since transfer ratio is trash(3 tokens and 1 random) would it be faster in order to complete set as tokens drop? instead of turning it in and hoping for specific token to drop for specific player?

I honestly think the transfer sets are pointless. I've finished the silver token sets for each player and have 43 dupes (which are entirely useless and I'll only get more of them). Nearly completed the specific golds for each player and am starting to fill the random golds. We'll all have the silver/gold/gold sets complete way before we get anywhere near finishing the elite tokens, so I'd expect a lot of dupes for both the silver and gold tokens just from playing the live events

exarchris

Rookie 1

Pointless??!! Damn they give you free players & people still bitching lmao. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh come on. Have you not read the rest of the thread? N?body's bitching about the fact that we finally have grindable players, which is awesome. The main worry is about the way we can obtain them. I got Royalty Lebron first day last year, as I spend every bit of 2700 saved cash on stamina and mainly: was SUPER lucky. But what about those unlucky enough to grind for a last token based on pure chance for MONTHS after? The procedure is the issue here.

Oh come on. Have you not read the rest of the thread? N?body's bitching about the fact that we finally have grindable players, which is awesome. The main worry is about the way we can obtain them. I got Royalty Lebron first day last year, as I spend every bit of 2700 saved cash on stamina and mainly: was SUPER lucky. But what about those unlucky enough to grind for a last token based on pure chance for MONTHS after? The procedure is the issue here.

This is not the same that Royalty Lebron. Lebron had 2 tokens with a pull-rate of 3% (Warriors & Celtics for the most people)
Here I already have at least 3 of every token possible.

So, uhm, I guess this is a "catchup day" for silver only???? Has anyone else pulled a single gold? 260+ stamina later, all silver minus the first win Elite

Edit: right after I submit this, I finally get a gold PER on the very next try

So, today they said all 3 players were coming out, so I assumed they would do it all at once, but they brought out the three different players everytime the event resets every 4 hours...

Also, I'm not gonna be able to get the masters until around October 20 because I can't pull any elite tokens out of the chance packs.. I'm pretty much focusing all my stamina on the events.. as I suggest in my method on my channel, Reigning Gaming77..

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.