• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Next Gen & Elevate programs

Well, I WAS totally complaining because thinking about the tokens and dupes got me fired up about the stupid shIt EA has pulled on us throughout the life of this game. I'll gladly say that S3 is pretty good so far, much better than almost any point that i remember from last season. Stoked that they're giving us a promo that's 100% grind able. Don't even care really if it takes a month or whatever to collect the tokens so much as I dislike the fact that you can only get elite tokens at certain times and there's no guarantee that you'll ever get what you need. NO exchange either. But it'll probably be fine. Whatever, feels like we're headed in a positive direction right now

I think the exchanges are to the right of the sets. 3 Silver for 1 Silver. I have always hated exchanges because more times than not I get more of the same in exchange.

There should be a set for exchanging (even a relatively big amount of) silver to gold tokens. That's the logical thing to do when the drop rate for silver tokens is multiple times higher than that of the gold ones. Now that these 2 categories are independent the possible stamina cost skyrockets, even for a long-term program.

I was tortured last season by those damned Showdown Shards in the exchange set. Turn in 2 Jordan shards? Here have another Jordan. Like, what??? Why would i want to exchange 2 of the same for 1? I would even do two different shards and still get one of the ones i turned in. Like, what? I turned in a Lowry and a Jordan, so obviously I dont need them, so why would it spit out another Hayward or Jordan?

betaman411

All-Star 1
Well, I WAS totally complaining because thinking about the tokens and dupes got me fired up about the stupid shIt EA has pulled on us throughout the life of this game. I'll gladly say that S3 is pretty good so far, much better than almost any point that i remember from last season. Stoked that they're giving us a promo that's 100% grind able. Don't even care really if it takes a month or whatever to collect the tokens so much as I dislike the fact that you can only get elite tokens at certain times and there's no guarantee that you'll ever get what you need. NO exchange either. But it'll probably be fine. Whatever, feels like we're headed in a positive direction right now

I think the exchanges are to the right of the sets. 3 Silver for 1 Silver. I have always hated exchanges because more times than not I get more of the same in exchange.

There should be a set for exchanging (even a relatively big amount of) silver to gold tokens. That's the logical thing to do when the drop rate for silver tokens is multiple times higher than that of the gold ones. Now that these 2 categories are independent the possible stamina cost skyrockets, even for a long-term program.
The issue for this promo will be the gold tokens for sure unless they change the exchange set. Also, 3 for 1 silver is a really bad deal especially when there's no guarantee you won't get one of the 2 you put into it.

X020179

Pro 1

The issue for this promo will be the gold tokens for sure unless they change the exchange set. Also, 3 for 1 silver is a really bad deal especially when there's no guarantee you won't get one of the 2 you put into it.

Really? I?m 50 out of 80 for Klay on the first day.

28/30 Assist Collectibles
8/15 PER Collectibles
11/15 General Collectibles
3/20 Elite Collectibles

The problem imo is the elites

betaman411

All-Star 1

8/15 PER Collectibles
3/20 Elite Collectibles

Well, my hit rate on golds was terrible yesterday so perhaps there is light at the end of this tunnel.

I'm guessing it's also not coincidence that I got 3 Klay elite tokens yesterday so guessing that maybe you get that player on their day as the elite token and only Sunday is random?

betaman411

All-Star 1

8/15 PER Collectibles
3/20 Elite Collectibles

Well, my hit rate on golds was terrible yesterday so perhaps there is light at the end of this tunnel.

ukmj23

Rookie 1
I guarantee I have been playing longer than you. I?ve gotten Supremacy LeBron on 4 different accounts, Ruler KD on 2, Royalty LeBron on 3. I know about the schematic token bullshit. They gave us a grindable program, so quit complaining

Yes, it is grindable alright. You can grind but not attainable in a reasonable timely fashion before the card will be outdated and you can't even sell it then because it is unauctionable. The elite tokens are timebound just like master Embiid is time bound to get him to an 82 with 75 daily tokens needing 75 days as well as mvp Harden 83 which will continue the campaign weeks later.

Typical EA rubbish since the start of season 2.

You will get at least 1 player in around 1 month if you play Sundays. This is better than any last season program.

You must have forgotten about the swagtastic program where we got 88 players alot faster and not dragging things around.

TripDubb

Rookie 1

8/15 PER Collectibles
3/20 Elite Collectibles

I'm guessing it's also not coincidence that I got 3 Klay elite tokens yesterday so guessing that maybe you get that player on their day as the elite token and only Sunday is random?
Elite tokens seem to be guaranteed from first win rewards. The program's description in-game makes me think all 3 events are active Sunday, so we'd get at least 3 of each.

I'm currently at:
20/30 Assist Collectibles
6/15 PER Collectibles
9/15 General Collectibles
4/20 Elite Collectibles

Yes, it is grindable alright. You can grind but not attainable in a reasonable timely fashion before the card will be outdated and you can't even sell it then because it is unauctionable. The elite tokens are timebound just like master Embiid is time bound to get him to an 82 with 75 daily tokens needing 75 days as well as mvp Harden 83 which will continue the campaign weeks later.

Typical EA rubbish since the start of season 2.

You will get at least 1 player in around 1 month if you play Sundays. This is better than any last season program.

You must have forgotten about the swagtastic program where we got 88 players alot faster and not dragging things around.

That program lasted like 4-5 weeks & then the Fire & Ice promo came out the next week with better masters. I remember being relieved that did not waste my time with Frazier & instead get 91BB Iverson.

X020179

Pro 1

8/15 PER Collectibles
3/20 Elite Collectibles

Yeah it has to be specific because the pack deliberately states that it?s a Klay item pack. Someone said they got a Giannis token, they were either lying or maybe they somehow got it from the actual live event.

On Sundays, apparently all three events are available.

exarchris

Rookie 1

8/15 PER Collectibles
3/20 Elite Collectibles

As another person mentioned, the elite tokens are given out in set intervals, so they are the only sure ones to get. The problem is the player-specific gold ones with their very low drop rate. You will have 14/15 PER golds, and you will keep wasting stamina only to be getting various useless silver ones.

Also take into consideration that at the time, there will be a concurrent program which will require its own grinding, and you will have to spend hundreds of stamina for a last token.

Poontish

Rookie 1
Methinks the Sunday events won't be three different players at a time...rather I think it's likely gonna be Klay in the morning (or whatever timezone you are in after maintenance), 8hrs later it will switch to Giannis, etc. There's no way EA dumps 18 elite tokens in our laps on one day lol

The dupes will be a huge issue since the exchanges are so lopsided (I hope Stewie doesnt read this...he will tell us to accept it because it's how it's always been done). It's a good grind in my eyes though. This keeps you coming back and playing. It gives you a non-monetary objective (something we don't have nearly enough of)...and it makes for an exciting rush when you finish em off. I like that concept of a "free" program. I like that very much. I hate dupes, I hate dupes for completed sets, and I hate dupes of items you used in an exchange....but I support the grinding programs. There's a give and take here...they won't give you the best cards for free, and it may become obsolete quickly, but you didn't spend money on em. That's a fair trade here. You may be "behind" by an OVR point or two with the p2w players...but thems the breaks when you get it for "free" from EA. I'll take it.
Like someone mentioned earlier, this really resembles the shards program. It's a step further in that direction with dupes and 2 different levels for dupe exchanges, but it's entirely doable in a reasonable amount of time. You may have to sacrifice Giannis golds to gamble for a Klay gold, and that sets you back in the whole system...but that's reminiscent of the shards.

betaman411

All-Star 1
^^^^^speaking of shards...why didn't they just continue that program for mid-80's players and then add higher elites as the game evolves?!

I dunno xo guy, you really think they are going to make all 3players available at the same time on sundays?

I think one 8 hour will be klay, then drum, then da freek

So 5 weeks if you don?t miss a single event imo

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.