• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBALM 19 EARLY GAMEPLAY

cire2245

Rookie 3
Yeah, somehow i enjoying the showdown without those crazy team overalls and abilities. AIs aren't overpowered yet and you really need to rely on your skills for now using silver and gold players.

Cortes

Rookie 1
It's a much better start to the season than last year.
Definitely, can't even compare this to S2 crap, game was so empty and full of bugs year ago.

BTW Didn't play much yet, but my rebounding and box out in events feels so good comparing to S2 events.

BTW2 Great that I bought classic F&I Ben for just 5M, now he has a double clutch.

Well, I'm done for the day. Level 10 already & 75 Embiid finally mine.

Best part---> 0 crashes. Like holy sh**. Last season I was restarting the game every 10 minutes.

Season games costing 20 stamina is strange. Brian said it was the cost of an old season mode game spread out over four quarters but I?m pretty sure season games used to cost 10 stamina.

Altavilla

Pro 1
First overall impression is that it feels like an upgrade... an improvement on S2.

Less positive aspects so far:
1) challenges are too hard
I?m still stuck on those dunk Ayden challenges!
2) the early gameplay SUCKS
I spent the 1st 3h spending stamina, got myself an headache, and only then had time to check out the game a bit (my team and such stuff). I hope this is only at the very start...
3) Sets are too complicated. (I would actually prefer the first weak without sets (or just the academy, maybe) to give players time to dive in at a slower pace.

I hope this doesn?t become one of those games that feel like a 2nd job! :/

I haven?t found the challenges too difficult. I?ve lost a bit of stamina here and there but for the most part it?s been okay. Doing drills with lower OVR players is always trickier. The game is a bit drill heavy but there are alternatives such as Showdown if you don?t want to do the campaigns. Showdown is a bit rough though. Plenty of missed threes and missed dunks. The gameplay is largely the same. One or two new animations isn?t going to change much in terms of the mechanics.

Once you level up a bit higher and get further along in the campaigns you have to start waiting longer for stamina to refill. And the locked events in the Rookie campaign are a bit of a nuisance given that you don?t get an amazing reward for finishing the campaign.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Some of the 50 challenge ones I found a bit irritating if u had to make one shot in 10s etc but by and large usual level of difficulty..
Anyone completed the rookie campaign?.. I'm locked out at 5-1 as u need a coach..

betaman411

All-Star 1
I've found game play to be much smoother than s2. No lag whatsoever in any game mode and the play feels consistent in terms of speed. In s2 I would have SD matches or lvl matches that were REALLY fast or REALLY slow. The consistency between game modes is a welcome fix.

There's a lot going on at the start of s3 which is nice if you're familiar with the game but I could see newbies being very confused (especially by the locked events where there's no counter so you know if you've met the requirements or not).

What is the SD bug that I've seen mentioned? I've had a couple matches where 3's couldn't miss but others where I couldn't hit one. Is this related to the OVR bonus or is there a certain area of the court that doesn't miss? Does it work with every player?

EDIT: Maybe I meant lvl bug above but thought I saw someone mention SD?!

edlllpt

Pro 1
I've found game play to be much smoother than s2. No lag whatsoever in any game mode and the play feels consistent in terms of speed. In s2 I would have SD matches or lvl matches that were REALLY fast or REALLY slow. The consistency between game modes is a welcome fix.

What is the SD bug that I've seen mentioned?

+1 to your thoughts about gameplay speed.

Regarding SD bugs, there's the stamina lock if you have less than 40 stamina as you go for a match.

and there are abnormal shooting percentages but that was in LVL.

not sure what other issues may exist

Neno

Rookie 1
SD is pure frustration, with missed dunks and 3's. Players look and feel tiered, but I guess it is like that in the begining. Playing with legacy is holiday. Btw. I noticed few new animations, favourite one so far is some sort of spin layup. It looks bit wiered, and I am sure in real life ref would call traveling

Dreathbeast

Rookie 1
I feel like the dunking is a lot smoother than S2. Is that an actual implement, or am I just going crazy? Oh, and i really wish they took it back to the "green" perfect release. I liked that much better than what we have now.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.