• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Returns Promo

Spyda9man

Pro 2
so if i unlocked the 88 tier, i can replay it over and over and keep getting 88? or is it only first win.... cuz if i can spam the 88 energy (if i unlocked the last tier) i would just keep playing that to get more energy to buy the players.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
i wouldnt mind getting larry (if i can possibly get him) if not i want to get as many players as i can within my limits to boost my team or profit. any help/suggestions is appreciated

ukmj23

Rookie 1
so if i unlocked the 88 tier, i can replay it over and over and keep getting 88? or is it only first win.... cuz if i can spam the 88 energy (if i unlocked the last tier) i would just keep playing that to get more energy to buy the players.
It's repeatable and you would keep getting the 88 energy.

Santoz pg

Rookie 1
This energy events is bad luck to me it has popped to home two times I have lost 32energy doing this shit events I give up, I can't hustle all that energy then it gives me headache at the end.

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
We all reach that road my time is almost up the day S4 ends is the day that my time with the game ends which unfortunately means I will have to depart from the league and the forum as well
Am genuinely sad to hear that stewie. What happens to this forum once you quit? Admittedly, i always check this forum for guidance before I proceed with any promos(minus that 8th seed thingy where I picked Memphis not knowing we can pick at a later date).

As for addiction to the game and frustrations to the devs, i’ve been there and I did‘nt play S3 altogether because of it but since then I came back just to play the game for fun. I love Basketball and the NBA and that love fuels my passion for this game. So just keeping it in check and getting the players that I do like in real life instead of always wanting to be on top. Coz that desire to be always ahead is what keeps us addicted and takes the fun away from the game. I say just play it as it is and have fun. Keep it casual and enjoy on your free time. Good luck guys

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Am genuinely sad to hear that stewie. What happens to this forum once you quit? Admittedly, i always check this forum for guidance before I proceed with any promos(minus that 8th seed thingy where I picked Memphis not knowing we can pick at a later date).

As for addiction to the game and frustrations to the devs, i’ve been there and I did‘nt play S3 altogether because of it but since then I came back just to play the game for fun. I love Basketball and the NBA and that love fuels my passion for this game. So just keeping it in check and getting the players that I do like in real life instead of always wanting to be on top. Coz that desire to be always ahead is what keeps us addicted and takes the fun away from the game. I say just play it as it is and have fun. Keep it casual and enjoy on your free time. Good luck guys
I'll have to find a replacement or multiple replacements so it is easier to handle

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
What is the symbol for base cards in auction house I can't find it and I want to buy base cards
Unfortunately they have never had a base card auction house filter I've wanted it for years because it is a program so it should have a program filter but they don't see it that way but they have no problem with making program filters for programs without auctionable cards

asyuy

Rookie 1
Sorry. I back read but could not find it. What is the best strategy to grind for 108 Lebron and 108 Kawhi. I’d like to get both. I don’t need 108 Giannis, since I prefer KG.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Sorry. I back read but could not find it. What is the best strategy to grind for 108 Lebron and 108 Kawhi. I’d like to get both. I don’t need 108 Giannis, since I prefer KG.
play the first wins.. get the store packs.. play warmup events.. extra stamina on 100 blitz.. then depending on ur return lineup play the 102/4/6 event

TomH

Pro 2
ya a guy posted a pic on twitter.. he had 60 birds
I saw that. A friend told me they are doing it with game guardian. And I thought gg was just to boost cards. I hope at least 59 of those where still on the ah when EA did their maintenance. Every single Bird card disappeared from my ah after the afternoon maintenance. If not someone banked 700mil coins.

dub365

All-Star 1
I saw that. A friend told me they are doing it with game guardian. And I thought gg was just to boost cards. I hope at least 59 of those where still on the ah when EA did their maintenance. Every single Bird card disappeared from my ah after the afternoon maintenance. If not someone banked 700mil coins.
I'm hoping this will be the impetus to get after the cheating. When it so visibly hurts the bottom line, you know they're looking at it.

X020179

Pro 1
We all reach that road my time is almost up the day S4 ends is the day that my time with the game ends which unfortunately means I will have to depart from the league and the forum as well
Had some great times with the league lol I'll never forget my 80 bomb from last season

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.