• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Returns Promo

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Screenshot_20200812-173759_NBA LIVE.jpg

Need help to get to 106 on west and then maybe east. These are who I have after bench
PG Caruso
PF Kurucs
C #trending ayton and howard
Thanks

Spyda9man

Pro 2
What are u aiming for.. 1 108/2 108/getting lineup to 107/larry?
What anatdoc said it depends what you want
Before relooking, just based off pure upgrade. I'll go/aim for any player that can replace my lowest players on each lineup. I would love to get larry but if hes unobtainable for me I will pass. Between the high 108s should I get a PG lebron? I'm already going for KG should I get giannas too or pass? Leonard is a SS with not a SS trait (personal opinion) so I steering away from him, even tho hes a favorite player of mine.
If I go in depth I'll need to look at each lineup and every possible player and I can narrow it down

How do you see the 105/6/7/8 players stats for this promo? Also am I tripping or are 3 pointers limited to 115 even with the +8 boosted players? smh

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Before relooking, just based off pure upgrade. I'll go/aim for any player that can replace my lowest players on each lineup. I would love to get larry but if hes unobtainable for me I will pass. Between the high 108s should I get a PG lebron? I'm already going for KG should I get giannas too or pass? Leonard is a SS with not a SS trait (personal opinion) so I steering away from him, even tho hes a favorite player of mine.
If I go in depth I'll need to look at each lineup and every possible player and I can narrow it down
LeBron should be a great card coming from someone that (stupidly) took 110 LeBron over 110 VC because I for some reason valued the extra clutch over the sprint perfection but 110 LeBron was insane either way

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.