• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Returns Promo

troc

Rookie 1
is the 100k coin for the Return Pack worth it???
8 energy
101+ player
3% chance at a 106+ player

mxb

Rookie 1
Guys, just to clarify: you get 250 whole new game tokens for just 25 returns energy? Or you get only 50 but you can purchase it 5 times?
If it's the first case, it's cool to be able to easily upgrade some 106's from the first part of the campaign 😉

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Guys, just to clarify: you get 250 whole new game tokens for just 25 returns energy? Or you get only 50 but you can purchase it 5 times?
If it's the first case, it's cool to be able to easily upgrade some 106's from the first part of the campaign 😉
Its a chance pack.. so u can get 5 OR 50.. not worth the risk

Solo

Rookie 1
Thank you guys for everything you did, I had a wonderful time here,
Special thanks to Stewie and anatdoc for your constant support.....

I have deleted the game along with my play games I'd, so that I can't play it again, done with the game one in for all , I was addicted like hell to it and it was no more a hobby but rather a chore for me.
The amount of time wasted made me realise that I am slowly ruining my life....

I read an article in reddit few days back, I would like to share it with you

++++++++++++++
An old veteran
DISCUSSION
I just want to tell you this. Not to be toxic or anything but this was my story. In the years of 2017, 2018, and 2019, I was completely addicted of this game. The events, the grinds, playing with my friends, it was amazing. Back then. It really was I was very much enjoying my time. This won’t be a negative note or not much of a positive. More like a warning to not take it too far for what I did. Hate it to break it to you but, please do not make the mistakes I did. In the years of 2018 and 2019 I’ve took this game way out of the box that my friends told me to stop playing it. I was in 6th grade and I would play if not stop, the card designs were cool, the layouts of the events had my interest. I’d play it during lunch to for the stamina to be full again and do the events. Then the way to home. I would sneak my phone at the night to play it, even if it was to get caught just so I have enough to get this type of player at the end. I realized, what am I doing wrong? I thought for a couple of days and that’s when my mind popped up. My grades went down because of this. It’s the reason why 6th was the lowest point of me having the worst final grade in my whole life of school years and still is. I did still play the game, but I was limiting myself. That’s when I finally had the guts to stop. I couldn’t sleep thinking about it, that all my progress is going away. So to keep me motivated, I had questions on my mind, that “What has this game made me become? What does this accomplish in my life? What’s the point of doing this when it’s just a game?”. So, my account was sold to my friend for free under my order. I was trying to be a new person, too much time was invested into this game just for nothing. You’ll have to quit one day guys. It may break you apart but there will be a time. There will be a time where you’ll grow up and learn the consequences and the time you’ve just wasted over a game you’ve put too much hard work on. I’m not saying to quit this game but many have acted like as if it was a chore. Just don’t grind and grind and grind. It’ll get you nowhere on life. Games are suppose to be hobbies not a chore. You’ll realize soon in the future. This is a direct message especially to the younger audience to not make the same mistakes I did. One day this will all be put aside and then you’ll see the real world. Not a world behind a screen. If you’ve reached to this point, thank you for reading. Just take a picture of this post and look back at it in the future.
++++++++++++

Thank you for your time brothers.....
Have a gud day..

X020179

Pro 1

I have deleted the game along with my play games I'd, so that I can't play it again, done with the game one in for all , I was addicted like hell to it and it was no more a hobby but rather a chore for me.

++++++++++++++
An old veteran
DISCUSSION
I just want to tell you this. Not to be toxic or anything but this was my story. In the years of 2017, 2018, and 2019, I was completely addicted of this game. The events, the grinds, playing with my friends, it was amazing. Back then. It really was I was very much enjoying my time. This won’t be a negative note or not much of a positive. More like a warning to not take it too far for what I did. Hate it to break it to you but, please do not make the mistakes I did. In the years of 2018 and 2019 I’ve took this game way out of the box that my friends told me to stop playing it. I was in 6th grade and I would play if not stop, the card designs were cool, the layouts of the events had my interest. I’d play it during lunch to for the stamina to be full again and do the events. Then the way to home. I would sneak my phone at the night to play it, even if it was to get caught just so I have enough to get this type of player at the end. I realized, what am I doing wrong? I thought for a couple of days and that’s when my mind popped up. My grades went down because of this. It’s the reason why 6th was the lowest point of me having the worst final grade in my whole life of school years and still is. I did still play the game, but I was limiting myself. That’s when I finally had the guts to stop. I couldn’t sleep thinking about it, that all my progress is going away. So to keep me motivated, I had questions on my mind, that “What has this game made me become? What does this accomplish in my life? What’s the point of doing this when it’s just a game?”. So, my account was sold to my friend for free under my order. I was trying to be a new person, too much time was invested into this game just for nothing. You’ll have to quit one day guys. It may break you apart but there will be a time. There will be a time where you’ll grow up and learn the consequences and the time you’ve just wasted over a game you’ve put too much hard work on. I’m not saying to quit this game but many have acted like as if it was a chore. Just don’t grind and grind and grind. It’ll get you nowhere on life. Games are suppose to be hobbies not a chore. You’ll realize soon in the future. This is a direct message especially to the younger audience to not make the same mistakes I did. One day this will all be put aside and then you’ll see the real world. Not a world behind a screen. If you’ve reached to this point, thank you for reading. Just take a picture of this post and look back at it in the future.
++++++++++++

Have a gud day..
Interesting post to see out of the blue.

I don't mean to further your statement or my own forthcoming statement in any negative connotation but I wholeheartedly agree and stand with you on the quitting the game and noticing an addiction. I noticed my own addiction at the end of last season when it came to the point that I was playing the game for at least a couple hours a day. Although I was F2P the time that I spent on the game was nothing short of problematic; it interfered with my job (which I work 60 hours a week at) a lot, and most of my free time was dedicated to the game simply because I wanted to be ahead of people who spent money. The gratification was why I did it rather than enjoyment, but ultimately I was going through a rough patch in my life and I suppose I used the game as an escape from my life whenever I wasn't occupied with work and outside of work. It's truly astonishing to me how invested I was and I'm more than grateful that I have lost practically all interest in the game. I noticed that once I quit entirely, I gained the motivation to actually take a step back and look at my life and that I wanted to change it. It's pretty sad that being that invested into a mobile game can impact your life that much; maybe I'm being dramatic, but in my situation that was the case.

By no means am I encouraging ANYBODY to stop playing. If you enjoy the game, have fun while playing it, or anything positive like that, continue to do so. I just wanted to share my insight after seeing a similar experience on the site.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

++++++++++++++
An old veteran
DISCUSSION
++++++++++++

Have a gud day..
You're welcome for the help and thanks you for your time here I wish you the best

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Interesting post to see out of the blue.

I don't mean to further your statement or my own forthcoming statement in any negative connotation but I wholeheartedly agree and stand with you on the quitting the game and noticing an addiction. I noticed my own addiction at the end of last season when it came to the point that I was playing the game for at least a couple hours a day. Although I was F2P the time that I spent on the game was nothing short of problematic; it interfered with my job (which I work 60 hours a week at) a lot, and most of my free time was dedicated to the game simply because I wanted to be ahead of people who spent money. The gratification was why I did it rather than enjoyment, but ultimately I was going through a rough patch in my life and I suppose I used the game as an escape from my life whenever I wasn't occupied with work and outside of work. It's truly astonishing to me how invested I was and I'm more than grateful that I have lost practically all interest in the game. I noticed that once I quit entirely, I gained the motivation to actually take a step back and look at my life and that I wanted to change it. It's pretty sad that being that invested into a mobile game can impact your life that much; maybe I'm being dramatic, but in my situation that was the case.

By no means am I encouraging ANYBODY to stop playing. If you enjoy the game, have fun while playing it, or anything positive like that, continue to do so. I just wanted to share my insight after seeing a similar experience on the site.
We all reach that road my time is almost up the day S4 ends is the day that my time with the game ends which unfortunately means I will have to depart from the league and the forum as well

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.