• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Returns Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Even small loop holes not every one knows, I didnt know about the arena trick during an event awhile ago. And the stamina glitch I wasnt aware was happening to multiple people.
Yeah shit can be tricky it's always good to do research or ask this has always been a friendly place that doesn't give a damn what EA thinks

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
Yeah shit can be tricky it's always good to do research or ask this has always been a friendly place that doesn't give a damn what EA thinks
Amen to that Stewie! I remember when EA closed down nbalivegg and when this site came to fruition. Long way back and this community has endured a lot without the support of EA.

As for the 107 requirement, i dont think I can reach it as I sold my 2- 107’s in the first promo. So time to sell Bol Bol I think and cash in.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Amen to that Stewie! I remember when EA closed down nbalivegg and when this site came to fruition. Long way back and this community has endured a lot without the support of EA.

As for the 107 requirement, i dont think I can reach it as I sold my 2- 107’s in the first promo. So time to sell Bol Bol I think and cash in.
Yeah that's probably for the best

Rockstar V

Rookie 1
Example of what a 107 looks like....to open the 108 set. Not a ftp line up FYI. Good thing is that most cards go on the auction soon. So I'd just wait and grab something nice from auction. There's a promo after this 1 ends, I assume for the playoffs. Then u have the new arena player, and new live pass all coming soon.

IMG_20200810_220648.jpg

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Example of what a 107 looks like....to open the 108 set. Not a ftp line up FYI. Good thing is that most cards go on the auction soon. So I'd just wait and grab something nice from auction. There's a promo after this 1 ends, I assume for the playoffs. Then u have the new arena player, and new live pass all coming soon.

View attachment 4979
I was gonna snipe players then get a 108 master and sell everything but I'll just buy JR when he becomes auctionable because I love his ability but with my 100 elite trade chips saved for the next top set as well as selling the rest with my luck this year the next trade in master will be a SG

Btw thank you for your 107 post

Serbon

Rookie 1
Well, I think the small players cant get 107 that easy... Without milions of coins and buying packs its hard to get there... 😕

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2

View attachment 4979
Thank you for this. Looks doable. I sold
My 107’s but with a new promo coming in and having both Bol and Magic and a few 106’s i think I can make 107 after all. Depending on this next promo drop and how attainable 107’s or another 108 master can be

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Not gonna pull an all nighter to get 108 Bol I'll just wait until something comes up that's obtainable for me. Got 8 days to do nothing coming up soon so heres hoping for the best from EA 👍🏽

Elysium

Rookie 1
What's the rush, guys? I am pretty sure that the third part of campaign will open more player oportunities to reach 107 OVR and to unlock that 108 event. I am sitting at 105, close to 106, and I'm not even debating buying players off AH. I got two 107s the first part, then 108 Bol at the second part, and I'm sure I'll get the rest of necessery players in these days for free.

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
What’s the play here? That 109 bird is attainable by getting 12 masters amd doing 105 is pretty easy. but in doing so will sacrifice getting 108’s?

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
Waiting too.. for sure we can start getting the energy and start playing west. Would be good to have 106 and 10 west players to get max. But i o lu ha e a 105 and 7 west players rn.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
i need 106 overall im at 104, they took away the blitz tokens but kept the returns token
anyone have pics of the players?
also not wanting to waste energy on tokens
30 energy for a 101+ 3% 106+
or 40 energy for 101+ and 5% 107+ 🤷‍♂️ i always never liked gambles

Santoz pg

Rookie 1
Right now I'm out of stamina,nba cash and I'm not willing to buy 2 energy at 10000 coins that's too much.and I'm not ready to use money to get these legends, will grind for only one player, I'm tired of nba return promo😑

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.