• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Returns Promo

dub365

All-Star 1
Look for the details. There's a timer on it and the space for what should be an event when the timer is up. 2+ days to go

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Is this true than I can get a 108 master if my nba returns lineup reaches 106 I don't think it's true cuz I have reached 106 ovr and still haven't got a 108 is this just a rumour or true ? If it's true who confirmed it ?

Sorry if a post regarding this has already been made
Since this has been answered many times in this thread I merged it with this one

Nobody knows the true overall it's 106 or 107 either way you don't get a master right away you have to wait for the event to pop up when the timer ends and since it hasn't ended there is no way of knowing exactly the overall needed but every Duncan or IT in the AH are from packs not from the reward event since it isn't available yet

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Is this true than I can get a 108 master if my nba returns lineup reaches 106 I don't think it's true cuz I have reached 106 ovr and still haven't got a 108 is this just a rumour or true ? If it's true who confirmed it ?

its supposed to be the case but it will unlock only after the 15/16th when the nba seaosn is over.. atleast thats the rumor

benkangquan

Rookie 1
Since this has been answered many times in this thread I merged it with this one

Nobody knows the true overall it's 106 or 107 either way you don't get a master right away you have to wait for the event to pop up when the timer ends and since it hasn't ended there is no way of knowing exactly the overall needed but every Duncan or IT in the AH are from packs not from the reward event since it isn't available yet
It unlocks in 2 days. It seems like you need a certain OVR to unlock a live event which is to get the 108 master. Hint at the circle at the bottom

lpycharles

Rookie 1
Hey guys want to reach out to those we are actively pursuing 108 Bol Bol X-factor one, or are considering.

Just want to see whether you think it worth to invest on this? It seems the unicorn feature is quite intersting and his rebounding is strong. The rest of his line though is a bit average.

Actually it's not hard to get it as we can bid the 10 required 102-105 players in auction house. As for the tokens required can use the stamina bottles.

Last edited:

Naveen

Rookie 1

The truth is you have to wait till this current primo ends. Only then the 108 master will be revealed. Then you can get him. But we really don't know if its a 106 or 107 ovr lineup that is needed.

Naveen

Rookie 1
Hey guys want to reach out to those we are actively pursuing 108 Bol Bol X-factor one, or are considering.

Just want to see whether you think it worth to invest on this? It seems the unicorn feature is quite intersting and his rebounding is strong. The rest of his line though is a bit average.

Actually it's not hard to get it as we can bid the 10 required 102-105 players in auction house. As for the tokens required can use the stamina bottles.
I got bol. If you really need the unicorn factor. If that 3 pt is so important you should get bol. But the truth is statwise vucevic is much better. And unlike lebrons clutch the 3 won't 100% sink all the time. When you are double teamed or thoroughly contested the 3 won't go in.

dub365

All-Star 1
I got bol. If you really need the unicorn factor. If that 3 pt is so important you should get bol. But the truth is statwise vucevic is much better. And unlike lebrons clutch the 3 won't 100% sink all the time. When you are double teamed or thoroughly contested the 3 won't go in.
Ah, but the flip side is that if the Unicorn gets blocked, it stays active.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Interesting information. Hope Ea continues to do that with future clutch players.
Well it's not a true clutch it's full speed like Luka and Embiid amd it has different rules than a normal clutch but the worst part about the card is the lie in the description

dub365

All-Star 1
Well it's not a true clutch it's full speed like Luka and Embiid amd it has different rules than a normal clutch but the worst part about the card is the lie in the description
I think it's more valuable as it is bc it forces you to take some higher % shots in order to activate it. Using Embiid, I always start out with 4 easy dunks/ layups to activate him before I do anything else. That assures me of more guaranteed points right off the bat

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I think it's more valuable as it is bc it forces you to take some higher % shots in order to activate it. Using Embiid, I always start out with 4 easy dunks/ layups to activate him before I do anything else. That assures me of more guaranteed points right off the bat
It forces you to run your entire offense around 1 shot though that's where it hurts value and if you want a 2nd one then you have to use that strategy the entire quarter I don't think it's it worth it to purposely try to score lower so you can shoot 1 or 2 shots max especially Embiid's even more ridiculous requirement of 4 2s

Naveen

Rookie 1
It forces you to run your entire offense around 1 shot though that's where it hurts value and if you want a 2nd one then you have to use that strategy the entire quarter i don't think it's it worth it to purposely try to score lower so you can shoot 1 or 2 shots max especially Embiid's even mire ridiculous requirement of 4 2s
I agree. 4 2 point shots is way too much. Specially in lvl our main goal is to put up the highest point difference. Sometimes we don't even take 4 2 point shots.we all attempt 3' s before going for 4 staright 2 pointers. We at least attempt 2 - 3 3 pointers in the game. And before you know it 2 min are over. They should have made it such that, you score 3 times to activate the ability. That way the ability can be always useful.

Last edited:

Naveen

Rookie 1
And also i think the best ability out there is the coldblooded ability. +25 3 point and +25 contested shot, means you are almost automatic around the 3 point line. And you can activate it with at least 45 s, left with the clock, if you have decent 3 point olayers

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
And also i think the best ability out there is the coldblooded ability. +25 3 point and +25 contested shot, means you are almost automatic around the 3 point line. And you can activate it with at least 45 s, left with the clock, if you have decent 3 point olayers
*+20 but easy to hit 125 with both cold-blooded players

Altavilla

Pro 1

There’s a timer on it but no confirmation if 106 is the target

dub365

All-Star 1
It forces you to run your entire offense around 1 shot though that's where it hurts value and if you want a 2nd one then you have to use that strategy the entire quarter I don't think it's it worth it to purposely try to score lower so you can shoot 1 or 2 shots max especially Embiid's even more ridiculous requirement of 4 2s
Nah, even with cold blooded, you're going to miss 3s.....that's how EA wants it. If I take four 2 pt shots to trigger Embiid.....I get 8 pts on 4 possessions. If I was to take 3s on those same 4 possessions I might make 3 at most. But with Embiid, I get a pretty much guaranteed 3 that I can use whenever. You just pop 3s, you get zero reward. It's all about the probability for me. And I at least have one other clutch player. So if I use this strategy with Embiid......even against tough teams or EAs nerfing, I score at least 14 pts no matter what. If I win the tip and nail a 3 to start it off, I'm even better off.

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
Just a question. Is it worth it to keep Bol for now to get the 108 master in 2 days then sell everything? I need the coins and keeping Bol after the 108 master opens could hurt its price in the AH. Or having 2 -108 masters the better route? I think I can get to 106 ovr easily. 107 might require more effort. Thank you

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.