• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Returns Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Btw, a lineup with Crawford, Superstar Trae, and Bol will be madness on manual. Crawford and Trae both get their ability activated at the same time. You can get them going together or activate one and wait til times up to activate the other.
That's what said yesterday lol I think it's best to use one at a time and use one to refill the other one meanwhile Bol requires 2 pointers so sadly they are clashing abilities but JR and Bol would go well together

dominikrabac

Rookie 1
well, lucky for you if your stamina glitch works for you..for me not always, just sometimes, so i m fucked up in this way.

Naveen

Rookie 1
Jamal is in the house and with him my return lineups at 107

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-06-09-57-34.png
    Screenshot_2020-08-06-09-57-34.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 278

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Jamal is in the house and with him my return lineups at 107
Nice you'll be ready when the event pops up

How does C Magic play for you I loved the C Magic in S1 (in S1 they did the same thing with a Magic at every position but there were 5 lineups and 1 per lineup) and with so many good cards at PG-SF and being close to 107 Dirk I think my best option is the C one but the C stats suck

Naveen

Rookie 1

How does C Magic play for you I loved the C Magic in S1 (in S1 they did the same thing with a Magic at every position but there were 5 lineups and 1 per lineup) and with so many good cards at PG-SF and being close to 107 Dirk I think my best option is the C one but the C stats suck
Yeah , defensively at post magic is kind of a disaster. But he makes up for it with his offense and athleticism. I too had no option rather than choosing him to be a C. Because the only decent 106 + centre for street lineup is trending jocic. And at that time bol wasn't introduced for ss lineup. So for the sake of my ss lineup ans strt lineup. I had to choose him at centre. Most of the time when i try to dribble and drive with a centre, the ball gets stolen. At least with magic thats possible.

dub365

All-Star 1

Having the same dilemma. Either want Magic at PG or C. I'd rather have other players at SG, SF, PF. Magic is fun at C but not good going against beast rebounders. And I kinda want Crawford at PG right now.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Yeah , defensively at post magic is kind of a disaster. But he makes up for it with his offense and athleticism. I too had no option rather than choosing him to be a C. Because the only decent 106 + centre for street lineup is trending jocic. And at that time bol wasn't introduced for ss lineup. So for the sake of my ss lineup ans strt lineup. I had to choose him at centre. Most of the time when i try to dribble and drive with a centre, the ball gets stolen. At least with magic thats possible.
That's what I thought lol

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Having the same dilemma. Either want Magic at PG or C. I'd rather have other players at SG, SF, PF. Magic is fun at C but not good going against beast rebounders. And I kinda want Crawford at PG right now.
Yeah with Crawford it ruined my PG plans lol

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
which team will you choose for #8 seed? it is too difficult to predict which team will win
Yeah way too difficult and at this point it will go down to a play-in while the teams for the East are locked (it's hilarious the East had 9 teams invited and the Wizards have been so bad that they fell to 10th in the East behind the Hornets that didn't even make the bubble lmfao) but the 7th and 8th seeds aren't locked yet so it's too early in both conferences

Ggdfhjjjh

Rookie 1
According to me I have learnt that EA will give you New players each week, guys this is just a game you need to take it easy, grind where you can, after 107 players EA will release 108 campaign events so let no 108 masters stress you day and night, having sleepless nights trying to get 108 masters. Take it easy because by the time you are completing him he will not even last a week before EA release another 109 card for you to die trying to get it😊, what I mean is don't stress yourself too much, it's just a game have fun.

Sounds as if you were trying to convince yourself in the first place. Apart from that you are certainly right. The only thing is your suggested timeline is a bit flawed. We're not gonna get 109 campaign until September, so 109 in a week after Bol is nothing more than a wishful thinking. By the way, it's a bad news for those who couldn't wait to see 115 ovr players - it is not gonna happen.

Well that's the problem with refusing to ever spend money that even the smallest amounts are not spent

Bol is definitely the way to go for anyone willing to put in the work but doesn't want to spend $3 so they can out in even more work to get Bol and a 106

I’m guessing there’s no buyout option for any of the sets that would provide an alternative means to getting a second 106? Neither the 103/106 sets nor the Bol set?

I’m torn because I haven’t spent real money since S2 out of principle. I got really carried away with $ spend trying to mainly chase Royalty Lebron (remember those maddeningly random team tokens?😒). I vowed not to spend another penny on the game and haven’t since. And I really want Bol and a 106 but I know it’s a slippery slope to Spend any money - even $3 - because that’s the gateway to spending another $3 and another $3, etc. and before you know it, you’ve spent $100+.

edit: just noticed all of these players become auctionable in just a few weeks, so there’s my route to getting Bol + one or more 106s. Will focus on building Bol and buy Iggy plus maybe Crawford later.

Last edited:

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I’m guessing there’s no buyout option for any of the sets that would provide an alternative means to getting a second 106? Neither the 103/106 sets nor the Bol set?

I’m torn because I haven’t spent real money since S2 out of principle. I got really carried away with $ spend trying to mainly chase Royalty Lebron (remember those maddeningly random team tokens?😒). I vowed not to spend another penny on the game and haven’t since. And I really want Bol and a 106 but I know it’s a slippery slope to Spend any money - even $3 - because that’s the gateway to spending another $3 and another $3, etc. and before you know it, you’ve spent $100+.

edit: just noticed all of these players become auctionable in just a few weeks, so there’s my route to getting Bol + one or more 106s. Will focus on building Bol and buy Iggy plus maybe Crawford later.
I doubt it I didn't pay attention though

Santoz pg

Rookie 1
What's the best app for recording a video, I want to record one game play, the ones in play store are not good.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Noticed that they become auctionable??

Noticed that they become auctionable??

yep I caught that after I had posted, then edited my post. Would much rather pay 5M coins or 4M or whatever it’ll cost to get an x-factor master than the spiral into uncontrollable spend that I know I’ll find myself in if i spend those $3 now instead.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.