• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Returns Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Really curious as to whats up with these Superstar boosts/ traits. I just picked up a Caruso with SLEDGEHAMMER. But it's a Passive Trait and it's also listed as a bench boost. Most likely it's similar to Clutch, where it shows as a bench boost even though it doesn't work like that. But it would be sweet if it could boost your starting lineup. And does the passive trait actually give hidden boosts? Does it work right? Because you can't see it unless you're in game & see a stat popup

View attachment 4967
Definitely in game as starter only

Naveen

Rookie 1
Play the 25 stamina event like this and you will get 20 tokens for 200 stamina.
Imagine you having 1 stamina pack. Thats 200 stamina.
Play the event 3 times. And then watch the ad for extra 50 stamina.
Continue to do till you are out of stamina.
200 -75 = 125 = 3 tokens
(50 stamina from ad)
175-75 =100= 3 tokens
(Stamian ad)
150 -75=75= 3 tokens
()
125-75= 50 = 3 tokens
()
100-75=25= 3tokens
()
75-75=0 =3 tokens
()
50 -50=0 =2 tokens.

3×6 + 2 = 20 tokens

Naveen

Rookie 1
Play the 25 stamina event like this and you will get 100 tokens for 200 stamina.
200 -75 = 125 = 3 tokens
(50 stamina from ad)
175-75 =100= 3 tokens
(Stamian ad)
150 -75=75= 3 tokens
()
125-75= 50 = 3 tokens
()
100-75=25= 3tokens
()
75-75=0 =3 tokens
()
50 -50=0 =2 tokens.

3×6 + 2 = 20 tokens
100 tokens for 1000 stamina

dub365

All-Star 1
200 -75 = 125 = 3 tokens
(50 stamina from ad)
175-75 =100= 3 tokens
(Stamian ad)
150 -75=75= 3 tokens
()
125-75= 50 = 3 tokens
()
100-75=25= 3tokens
()
75-75=0 =3 tokens
()
50 -50=0 =2 tokens.

3×6 + 2 = 20 tokens
Yep, I've got 5 of the promo players already from doing this. 3 more days like today & I'll have Crawford and Bol

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Yep, I've got 5 of the promo players already from doing this. 3 more days like today & I'll have Crawford and Bol
I just played the warmup event again and stretched it out (it caused me to lose because I never got the assist because the shot clock ran out with only 6 seconds left) but Bol's x factor never popped up so I fear it may be broken despite scoring more than 3 baskets so either the description is a lie or the x factor is broken

EDIT: nevermind it requires 2 pointers smh

Last edited:

Ggdfhjjjh

Rookie 1
200 -75 = 125 = 3 tokens
(50 stamina from ad)
175-75 =100= 3 tokens
(Stamian ad)
150 -75=75= 3 tokens
()
125-75= 50 = 3 tokens
()
100-75=25= 3tokens
()
75-75=0 =3 tokens
()
50 -50=0 =2 tokens.

3×6 + 2 = 20 tokens
Brillant advice. However, many players can't watch as little as 5 ads per day, let alone talking benefits of the glitch you described. I don't know if all these smart-asses exploiting the glitch are part of the problem of unwatchable ads, but actually I'm sort of fired of this unfairness. Anyway, the game is disrespectful to players in so many ways that it's useless to be vocal about anything in particular

Naveen

Rookie 1
I just played the warmup event again and stretched it out (it caused me to lose because I never got the assist because the shot clock ran out with only 6 seconds left) but Bol's x factor never popped up so I fear it may be broken despite scoring more than 3 baskets so either the description is a lie or the x factor is broken
I am usually not that keen on abilities. A clutch 3 is no use for me if i have to go to a special spot to hit it. They should change that. They should make us able to hit that from anywhere around the 3 point range. The only sensible ability EA has right now is in the paint. And EA should rather add signature moves . They should give harden a step back 3 off the dribble ability. They should give chris paul the ability to create a perfect alley oop. An elbow pass assist which is directly continued by a dunk or layup for jayson williams . This is what we want to see.

Last edited:

Naveen

Rookie 1
F
Brillant advice. However, many players can't watch as little as 5 ads per day, let alone talking benefits of the glitch you described. I don't know if all these smart-asses exploiting the glitch are part of the problem of unwatchable ads, but actually I'm sort of fired of this unfairness. Anyway, the game is disrespectful to players in so many ways that it's useless to be vocal about anything in particular
For f2p players , exploiting the glitch is the only way to achieve progress in this game. We won't be able to keep up with p2w players if i isn't for this glitch. And not getting ads is EA 's fault. I faced that problem many times. I had to change my advertising id. Reinstall , change language and do a whole lot of crap number of times to fix that. I think without that stamina glitch many would stop playing this game. I myself won't play this game if they remove that feature. Because right now with gameplay features EA has made sure ovr is the prior fact that helps to win in sd and lvl. And f2p palyers won't be able to achieve a higher ovr without this glitch. What is the point of playing a game to lose everytime.

Ggdfhjjjh

Rookie 1
F

For f2p players , exploiting the glitch is the only way to achieve progress in this game. We won't be able to keep up with p2w players if i isn't for this glitch. And not getting ads is EA 's fault. I faced that problem many times. I had to change my advertising id. Reinstall , change language and do a whole lot of crap number of times to fix that. I think without that stamina glitch many would stop playing this game. I myself won't play this game if they remove that feature. Because right now with gameplay features EA has made sure ovr is the prior fact that helps to win in sd and lvl. And f2p palyers won't be able to achieve a higher ovr without this glitch. What is the point of playing a game to lose everytime.

You talk about it as if the glitch were only available for f2p players and not to p2w. But that is absolutely not the case. Now what about f2p players who can't watch ads?

You are definitely right, it's EA's fault. It is (supposedly) not the fault of those who exploit this glitch. If I could do that, I surely would too. So do I have to love players who are constantly getting ahead of me not due to their merits but only because of this ridiculous ads issue, even if it's not their fault? No way, fuk'em.

As for the second part of your post, I really don't see how higher ovr is that important. I'd say there's virtually no difference between +/-3 ovr. It does not matter all that much even in SD, let alone LvL or shitty Arena.
And as I have already said here (and can expand on this if necessary) this game is implemented in such a way that you won't be losing everytime anyway. I'm leaning towards the opinion that EA accomplish this by just making main stats attributes very volatile, but technical details of how exactly this is achieved might be debatable

Naveen

Rookie 1
You talk about it as if the glitch were only available for f2p players and not to p2w. But that is absolutely not the case. Now what about f2p players who can't watch ads?

You are definitely right, it's EA's fault. It is (supposedly) not the fault of those who exploit this glitch. If I could do that, I surely would too. So do I have to love players who are constantly getting ahead of me not due to their merits but only because of this ridiculous ads issue, even if it's not their fault? No way, fuk'em.

As for the second part of your post, I really don't see how higher ovr is that important. I'd say there's virtually no difference between +/-3 ovr. It does not matter all that much even in SD, let alone LvL or shitty Arena.
And as I have already said here (and can expand on this if necessary) this game is implemented in such a way that you won't be losing everytime anyway. I'm leaning towards the opinion that EA accomplish this by just making main stats attributes very volatile, but technical details of how exactly this is achieved might be debatable
I was wrong to say lose all the time. But when your ovr is less by two or more you will lose most matches in the legend division of showdown. Imagine someone having a lineup of 105 ovr Playinh against a 107 ovr. Let's assume he put up a 7 pt lead. If a pro player faces a lower ovr team, he would at least put up a 10+ lead. And putting up a 10+ lead against a higher ovr team isn't easy. Because the ai is tough, when facing a higher ovr. So to be competitive against a 108 ovr you should at least have a 107 ovr. During the last promo i got kevin love from the leaderboard. The only way a f2p player can ever get to the top a leaderboard is using this stamina glitch. We too like exclusive rewards bruh. Btw that love was dissapointing.
Im a f2p player and i have a 108 ultimate and 107 style lineups. If i never used the stamina glitch i would be 105 ovr.(not even sure i would make that).
You can't even get into a decent league when your ovr is low.

Ggdfhjjjh

Rookie 1
I was wrong to say lose all the time. But when your ovr is less by two or more you will lose most matches in the legend division of showdown. Imagine someone having a lineup of 105 ovr Playinh against a 107 ovr. Let's assume he put up a 7 pt lead. If a pro player faces a lower ovr team, he would at least put up a 10+ lead. And putting up a 10+ lead against a higher ovr team isn't easy. Because the ai is tough, when facing a higher ovr. So to be competitive against a 108 ovr you should at least have a 107 ovr. During the last promo i got kevin love from the leaderboard. The only way a f2p player can ever get to the top a leaderboard is using this stamina glitch. We too like exclusive rewards bruh. Btw that love was dissapointing.
Im a f2p player and i have a 108 ultimate and 107 style lineups. If i never used the stamina glitch i would be 105 ovr.(not even sure i would make that).
You can't even get into a decent league when your ovr is low.
I don't know, yeasterday I was playing in Legend SD with my street lineup which is 106. I won 4 matches (not quarters) out of 8 against 108 ovr opponents. If I played with my 108 ultimate, I'd win 5, maybe. But ok, 108 is slightly better than 106))
I am f2p except some occasional Live Passes. And I barely can watch more than 10 ads (any ads in total, not only stamina) for as long as four months. On many days this number of ads reduces to 2 or 3. So probably i am not the one to talk to about exclusive rewards)) I was never thinking about top of a leaderboard and honestly I've never seen any reward which were worth half of the efforts needed to be on the top. Also I honestly do not understand just why get into a decent league. If you can give me some reasons I would be thankful

Naveen

Rookie 1
I
I don't know, yeasterday I was playing in Legend SD with my street lineup which is 106. I won 4 matches (not quarters) out of 8 against 108 ovr opponents. If I played with my 108 ultimate, I'd win 5, maybe. But ok, 108 is slightly better than 106))
I am f2p except some occasional Live Passes. And I barely can watch more than 10 ads (any ads in total, not only stamina) for as long as four months. On many days this number of ads reduces to 2 or 3. So probably i am not the one to talk to about exclusive rewards)) I was never thinking about top of a leaderboard and honestly I've never seen any reward which were worth half of the efforts needed to be on the top. Also I honestly do not understand just why get into a decent league. If you can give me some reasons I would be thankful
I am not saying winning against higher ovr players is impossible.
i am not saying winning against higher ovr players is impossible. And you winning 4 out of those 8 matches is really impressive. But imagine if you had a 107 or 108 lineup. You would have won 6 or 7 out of those 8 matches. You can't go on a 10 game win streak against much higher ovr teams with a much lower ovr team. Unless you got clutch players for all 5 positions ( i mean thats free 15 points. ) And about getting no ads. It sucks. I myself had no ads during the simulation promo and storm and surge promo. I went through shit ton of things to get back ads. I finally got ads after resetting ad id and restarting the game more than 20 times. And i think ea should introduce an event for stamina, Which can be played repeatedly to get stamina. That way people without ads can grind promos. A drill that gives like 25 stamina per play.

Solo

Rookie 1
Tokens for return via add watching has been removed, falling short of 20 tokens, by the end , after purchasing the return tokens,
106 will remain 106

dominikrabac

Rookie 1

wtf??? are you playing whole day?? i m grinding tokens every 20 min, whole day, and i will be happy if i get crawford max and maybe 1-2 more players, how the hell oyou will grind bol also???
i m felling like a idiot, grinding, making all objectives immediatly, grinding promo and still fell like it is immposible to get also bol

Santoz pg

Rookie 1
wtf??? are you playing whole day?? i m grinding tokens every 20 min, whole day, and i will be happy if i get crawford max and maybe 1-2 more players, how the hell oyou will grind bol also???
i m felling like a idiot, grinding, making all objectives immediatly, grinding promo and still fell like it is immposible to get also bol
Take it easy bro it's just a game grind where you can, too much will leave you stressed.

Solo

Rookie 1

Yes for the serious grinders it's whole day job, and very tedious too, not at all enjoyable, very boring( best way to kill time in quarantine)
But in the end you get bol, selling bol now is like Easy 15+mil coins. Not to mention it might help in the third part of promo,

This game makes you addict bit by bit, worst part is the grinding fking never ends,
One you have the most updated lineup EA will throw something else,
Soon bol will be outdated too, still lot of time for this season to end.
The grind is never ending.

dub365

All-Star 1
Well, after every 3 events I get an Ad. I had a lot of free time yesterday so I played the 25 stamina event over and over. Used all of my saved stamina bottles, all of my saved pro packs and did about 3 stamina refills. Now I've got Crawford with 5&1/2 days left to finish another 106 and build Bol. Can't be done unless you have the stamina glitch or throw real $ into the mix.

dub365

All-Star 1
Btw, a lineup with Crawford, Superstar Trae, and Bol will be madness on manual. Crawford and Trae both get their ability activated at the same time. You can get them going together or activate one and wait til times up to activate the other.

Santoz pg

Rookie 1
According to me I have learnt that EA will give you New players each week, guys this is just a game you need to take it easy, grind where you can, after 107 players EA will release 108 campaign events so let no 108 masters stress you day and night, having sleepless nights trying to get 108 masters. Take it easy because by the time you are completing him he will not even last a week before EA release another 109 card for you to die trying to get it😊, what I mean is don't stress yourself too much, it's just a game have fun.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.