• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Returns Promo

Not gonna lie - I’m most excited abut that Iggy with brick wall. Been using my LD lineup exclusively in PVP for AD’s ability but been getting bored with using the same lineup day in day out. Looking forward to changing things up with a SS lineup!

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Not gonna lie - I’m most excited abut that Iggy with brick wall. Been using my LD lineup exclusively in PVP for AD’s ability but been getting bored with using the same lineup day in day out. Looking forward to changing things up with a SS lineup!
Well as of now SS is still useless on defense they said they would fix it but with the last update that broke it they basically said they wanted styles to play like they should instead of all of them being balanced on O and D so I wouldn't be surprised if they keep an offense based lineup offense only

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Actually I changed my mind I'll save my sanity and just get Crawford asap then probably do the x factor players set hopefully pull some players I can use for the pursuit of a 108 master

Well as of now SS is still useless on defense they said they would fix it but with the last update that broke it they basically said they wanted styles to play like they should instead of all of them being balanced on O and D so I wouldn't be surprised if they keep an offense based lineup offense only

that’s ok my LD lineup is crap on defense in PVP too😭

An offense based lineup with four clutch players and iggy with brick wall actually works in my favor for PVP - only need Iggy for the two brick walls per match and let it fly with the other four on O.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
that’s ok my LD lineup is crap on defense in PVP too😭

An offense based lineup with four clutch players and iggy with brick wall actually works in my favor for PVP - only need Iggy for the two brick walls per match and let it fly with the other four on O.
I guess lol my pvp lineup is Street based with as many ITP players as possible because I find it way easier to use ITP in PvP then it is to use clutch but I don't use the lineup much at all

I guess lol my pvp lineup is Street based with as many ITP players as possible because I find it way easier to use ITP in PvP then it is to use clutch but I don't use the lineup much at all

clutch is hit or miss in PVP regardless of lineup and I probably lose as many matches as I win. But, it’s rare that I match up against a team that doesn’t have 5 ability players these days, so it’s a necessary evil IMO. That’s why I think brick wall is so money in PVP

dub365

All-Star 1
I was expecting a bunch of 5'10" guards lmao
I've been using Superstar Embiid whenever I can. Now I can have Bol in his place for a while. And Bol's Unicorn is even better bc it only requires 3 made shots instead of Four 2pt shots with Embiid

Solo

Rookie 1
😆😆😆😆😆
This is madness... Bol in the house

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200804-231144__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20200804-231144__01.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 278

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I've been using Superstar Embiid whenever I can. Now I can have Bol in his place for a while. And Bol's Unicorn is even better bc it only requires 3 made shots instead of Four 2pt shots with Embiid
Yep way better

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
what do you mean.... 🤔 i honestly have over 400 old pro packs and over 200 stamina packs, so i could just use up all my stamina, but to get just Bol i would need over 1000 x factor tokens.... am i right?
1330 for Bol

What I mean is triggering ads by playing events but you have plenty of saved stuff to get him without needing to do that

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Sadly Jaren Jackson Jr. tore his meniscus so he's done for the season that makes 2 major injuries on young playoff caliber teams in the past few days alone

With the Nets winning and Jonathan Isaac injured it's probably safe to say that the Nets won't be the 8th seed so the Magic will probably take the 8th seed

In terms of the West the Grizzlies most likely won't have the firepower to stay in that 8th spot or at least beat the team that comes in 9th

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.