• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Returns Promo

Solo

Rookie 1
Are you building up ur Return squad to 106 or waiting for tomorrow....
Prices of 107 is decent ryt now might spike up after that, is it time to invest or wait till 2mrow???

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Are you building up ur Return squad to 106 or waiting for tomorrow....
Prices of 107 is decent ryt now might spike up after that, is it time to invest or wait till 2mrow???
Well the event doesn't pop up until a week from now so no point in raising overall yet

LakersFan8

Rookie 1
Is it smart to use all our tokens now before the next part of the promo? Or will they still be used for something tomorrow

TomH

Pro 2
No Magic is for the entire promo idk what is going on with the "active campaign" but Magic and the jersey campaign are here to stay while the one that gives tokens for masters is going away but I have no idea what they will replace it with but it better allow us to still get tokens for masters
I just noticed the top 2 tweets on EA twitter are from influencers. Tell me they are not dumping that crap on us for the 2d half. EA got more grief for the influencer campaigns than gameplay. 🤦‍♂️

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Is it smart to use all our tokens now before the next part of the promo? Or will they still be used for something tomorrow
The tokens should be safe since they don't say anything about only being used on the current players but I wouldn't put it past EA so to be on the safe side just use them up if you need to fill a hole

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I just noticed the top 2 tweets on EA twitter are from influencers. Tell me they are not dumping that crap on us for the 2d half. EA got more grief for the influencer campaigns than gameplay. 🤦‍♂️
Yeah I was thinking the same shit their Instagram is like that too

dub365

All-Star 1
You wait the week it takes for the event to pop up
There's so much goin on in this promo that I didn't realize that there was an event to play for the 108 once the timer was up. I thought it gave out the 108 Isiah and Duncan cards, lol

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
There's so much goin on in this promo that I didn't realize that there was an event to play for the 108 once the timer was up. I thought it gave out the 108 Isiah and Duncan cards, lol
I thought that at first too then I payed attention to the circle and it was reminiscent of prior promos where they didn't reveal that event yet

dub365

All-Star 1
I thought that at first too then I payed attention to the circle and it was reminiscent of prior promos where they didn't reveal that event yet
Spent a bunch to get to 106, trying to get that Duncan. Didn't lose too much selling them back though. Now I just built a 3rd 107 so my lineup is almost back to 106.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Spent a bunch to get to 106, trying to get that Duncan. Didn't lose too much selling them back though. Now I just built a 3rd 107 so my lineup is almost back to 106.
I didn't even make 2 106s I could have but I did a 107 instead since the tokens can be used for the next active campaign so I'll see what that provides but I seriously hope that it doesn't involve influencers

dub365

All-Star 1
I didn't even make 2 106s I could have but I did a 107 instead since the tokens can be used for the next active campaign so I'll see what that provides but I seriously hope that it doesn't involve influencers
I don't see how it wont involve the influencers...... The only time they've been on the NBALM social media.....there's been an in-game connection. I'm hopeful for something else but idk

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I don't see how it wont involve the influencers...... The only time they've been on the NBALM social media.....there's been an in-game connection. I'm hopeful for something else but idk
Thank you for being wrong lol that Crawford and Bol look OP

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.