• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Returns Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I am at 26k points ryt now do you think magic is achievable????
I am really struggling with ads ryt now, I bought stamina for 300...
Yes there are over 15 ½ days left Magic is very achievable for everyone with a little effort

Solo

Rookie 1
Just rchd 85 matches of the jersey event....
All the boost are +2( mentioned below)
a) dunk
b) agility
c) pass
d) steal
e) midrange
f) dribble
g) ob defence
Note- there is no 3 pte boost

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200803-012130.jpg
    Screenshot_20200803-012130.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 236
  • Screenshot_20200803-012124.jpg
    Screenshot_20200803-012124.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 240
  • Screenshot_20200803-012115.jpg
    Screenshot_20200803-012115.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 212
  • Screenshot_20200803-012107.jpg
    Screenshot_20200803-012107.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 203

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
a) dunk
b) agility
c) pass
d) steal
e) midrange
f) dribble
g) ob defence
Well we already mentioned that it's only +2 boosts I'm curious why did you play that many events in the first place was it because you don't like the masters, wanted to see for yourself, or wanted the jerseys to help make it easier to max Phil

Solo

Rookie 1
Well we already mentioned that it's only +2 boosts I'm curious why did you play that many events

Ohh I mistook it for a week, I thought that the campaign will stay but magic one will be replaced...
So I was trying to finish it upon being exhausted I thought that something is fking wrong with the span of this event, and then asked u guys😂😂😂😂...
Else I would never attempt it....

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Ohh I mistook it for a week, I thought that the campaign will stay but magic one will be replaced...
So I was trying to finish it upon being exhausted I thought that something is fking wrong with the span of this event, and then asked u guys😂😂😂😂...
Else I would never attempt it....
Oh ok lol I actually edited the reply right before you sent this quote of the old version but all of my guesses were wrong lol

Solo

Rookie 1
Np it sucks EA kept that a secret but we know why they did that smfh

I did another blunder, I kept on playing warmup event hoping to collect the tokens alltogather, and wasted 500 warmup points, and realised that it was a once a day event....
Worst day, mahn that sucks....

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I did another blunder, I kept on playing warmup event hoping to collect the tokens alltogather, and wasted 500 warmup points, and realised that it was a once a day event....
Worst day, mahn that sucks....
Lol damn that sucks it also sucks that they even did that in the first place it makes no sense to give one out but not the other

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
So Magic is only for this week?
No Magic is for the entire promo idk what is going on with the "active campaign" but Magic and the jersey campaign are here to stay while the one that gives tokens for masters is going away but I have no idea what they will replace it with but it better allow us to still get tokens for masters

dtam2

Rookie 2
No Magic is for the entire promo idk what is going on with the "active campaign" but Magic and the jersey campaign are here to stay while the one that gives tokens for masters is going away but I have no idea what they will replace it with but it better allow us to still get tokens for masters
They might have 108 OVR Team Heroes but that might be a mistake.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
They might have 108 OVR Team Heroes but that might be a mistake.
I wish they still did previews instead of having the GCs make the videos before stuff comes out then dropping the videos after the stuff comes out and they can't even properly explain it since most of them rarely ever play the game they just cover the game occasionally because the team that makes this game is too dumb to know that they know less about the game (and in illogicshd's case the NBA in general) then the average user

Santoz pg

Rookie 1
a) dunk
b) agility
c) pass
d) steal
e) midrange
f) dribble
g) ob defence
You were warned by Stewie, that was wasting time, stamina only to get +2boost.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Does anyone know what ovr lineup needs to be for the 108 master
The suspicion is 106 if not then 107 but I don't think the event is open yet and it doesn't pop up to be unlocked until the last week of the promo but that could be wrong

Solo

Rookie 1
Stewie did you observed that on the main page where it shows the various events running , nba return has 2 windows
1) nba returns ( with Ben pic)
2) the nba returns seasons ( with magic pic)

The magic one leads you to the events that says 26 hrs remaining....
Just want you to relook it . Sorry for asking again

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Stewie did you observed that on the main page where it shows the various events running , nba return has 2 windows
1) nba returns ( with Ben pic)
2) the nba returns seasons ( with magic pic)

The magic one leads you to the events that says 26 hrs remaining....
Just want you to relook it . Sorry for asking again
Check out the news the one with the masters says it's the first part of the promo while the Magic one says that it is up until the regular season is over
Screenshot_20200803-041220_NBA LIVE.jpg
Screenshot_20200803-041227_NBA LIVE.jpg

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.