• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Returns Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Hey, guys: How many tokens can you grind per day?
As many as you want if you trigger ads every 2 or 3 event wins the stamina-free events count for yhat as well so technically you could make a 107 a day if you want

Reactions: mxb

mxb

Rookie 1
As many as you want if you trigger ads every 2 or 3 event wins the stamina-free events count for yhat as well so technically you could make a 107 a day if you want
Thanks! I'm not getting ads after the stamina-free events though. Only when playing the campaign. Is there a reason for that?

ukmj23

Rookie 1
This is the only issue right here there could easily be a play-in game for the 8th seed in both conferences (sorry to anyone that I may have told to choose the 8th seeds already) because of the stupid rule that is basically meant to give Zion a chance to make the playoffs for ratings purposes because if you have say a 3.5 game lead then you're forced to play the 9th seed in a winner takes all game despite the 9th seed not earning that game under normal rules
View attachment 4941
Maybe EA had something to do with implementing a *redacted* rule like that.😒😒😒

Last edited by a moderator:

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Someone confirmed that the city jerseys only have 1 +2 boost smfh no way the throwback ones give a standard 2 +5 boosts so it's just a waste

Solo

Rookie 1
Need your advice...
I have upgraded luka before now the status shows MAX, now if I collect shards for luka idk if the shards are getting accumulated or not, cauz it's not revealing that.....
Will it come as a shock in the end when the bar of 105 is lifted.... ????

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Need your advice...
I have upgraded luka before now the status shows MAX, now if I collect shards for luka idk if the shards are getting accumulated or not, cauz it's not revealing that.....
Will it come as a shock in the end when the bar of 105 is lifted.... ????
They count still I know because it counted with my Shaq when the max was raised to 105 but personally I store the packs instead of opening them so I can always keep track of exactly how many shards I have

Solo

Rookie 1
I am at 26k points ryt now do you think magic is achievable????
I am really struggling with ads ryt now, I bought stamina for 300...

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.