• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Returns Promo

betaman411

All-Star 1
Force close, clear game cache in app settings, reset Ad ID. Should fix it
There’s a new glitch since they added coins as an option to the ad packs. Sometimes it will show the ad available even if you don’t have ads so clicking the watch icon appears to do nothing. Just a heads up in case this is the issue. OP still needs to have ads available to watch these.

X_1618

Rookie 1
A Anatdoc , Stewie309 Stewie309 ,
betaman411 betaman411 ,

I got a western region master, Leonard, it shows 2/12 Master collects.
is it correct?
if i am lucky to get another western region master, Lebron, does it show 4/12 Master collects? or still 2/12 Master collects?
do you know the answer? thank you in advance

Last edited:

dub365

All-Star 1
There’s a new glitch since they added coins as an option to the ad packs. Sometimes it will show the ad available even if you don’t have ads so clicking the watch icon appears to do nothing. Just a heads up in case this is the issue. OP still needs to have ads available to watch these.
Weird thing about that ad pack......if I press the watch ad button it does nothing.....but then randomly 10 mins later an Ad will play, regardless of what I'm doing in game

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Why is this not a 107 lineup, and how the hell do I get it to 107?

Attachments

• D76F5C33-7B02-4399-9D62-CE29FEC8C21F.jpeg
    D76F5C33-7B02-4399-9D62-CE29FEC8C21F.jpeg
    697.3 KB · Views: 272

Hroswith

Rookie 3
What’s the quickest way to get there? I’m down to about 2M after buying players I don’t really need to temporarily get the lineup to 107 and claim the 108 event.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Weird thing about that ad pack......if I press the watch ad button it does nothing.....but then randomly 10 mins later an Ad will play, regardless of what I'm doing in game
I think it happens when you generate an ad thru the other glitch.

Santoz pg

Rookie 1
Screenshot_20200814-065132.png
this guys has good line up but he has scored +4 in the tournament league, I wonder how he got these players and scoring +4 only

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Hopefully the Blazers can win the 1st game so there isn't a need for a 2nd game plus the Blazers would be way more interesting against the Lakers than the Grizzlies would be

Spyda9man

Pro 2
View attachment 5071 this guys has good line up but he has scored +4 in the tournament league, I wonder how he got these players and scoring +4 only
It takes more than just players to score high. Just cuz someone has the best players doesnt mean they will start winning or scoring high. It's the Person playing with the players and how that person plays. I'm sure theres someone who can beat a high overall team with just 70s.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Screenshot_20200813-220451_NBA LIVE.jpg

Thought I had 6 east players but no?
Which PF should I aim for
108 Giannas
107 Siakim
106 Gordon
2 have the same abilities but I havent compared their stats. I'd prefer not to go for 2500 if possible. Thanks

ukmj23

Rookie 1
View attachment 5073
Not 7 eastern players?
Can they not be on the same team?
I think Bol doesn't count for some EA genius reason as an Eastern player since his team logo on the card is Washington Bullets and not Wizards. I noticed that yesterday as well in my lineup. After replacing Bol with another Eastern player then the 7 Eastern players event did unlock.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.