• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Returns Promo

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
between the 3 LD PF, which has the best stats not counting ability? because if siakim or gordon is better than the master id rather save energy
gordon boosts to 107 if that helps.. his rebounding stats are low though.. so if u prefer rebounding then go for siakam..

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Damn I just did the math and it requires 10k total energy for the cheapest way to get Bird and you'll have 5 105s, 7 106s, 1 109 (Bird), and 1 108 fan fav

For that same energy cost you can get 3 108s, 1 107, 1 105, and a 108 fan fav with renting of trending players or just players you've collected throughout the other 2 parts of the promo

I think I'm just gonna get LeBron, fill out some holes in my style lineups, and get 108 Redd without an insane amount of effort

teamduncan

Rookie 2
Damn I just did the math and it requires 10k total energy for the cheapest way to get Bird and you'll have 5 105s, 7 106s, 1 109 (Bird), and 1 108 fan fav

For that same energy cost you can get 3 108s, 1 107, 1 105, and a 108 fan fav with renting of trending players or just players you've collected throughout the other 2 parts of the promo

I think I'm just gonna get LeBron, fill out some holes in my style lineups, and get 108 Redd without an insane amount of effort

You can buy the remaining from ah once it is allowed. At least that's what happened last time

Spyda9man

Pro 2

thats why i didnt wanna use up all my energy on 2-3 108s and just go for 1

betaman411

All-Star 1

Yeah that’s energy requirement. Converting to stamina is even more depressing...if I get Bird (big if) it just means I spend way too much time on this game. 😖

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.