• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Returns Promo

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
yep I caught that after I had posted, then edited my post. Would much rather pay 5M coins or 4M or whatever it’ll cost to get an x-factor master than the spiral into uncontrollable spend that I know I’ll find myself in if i spend those $3 now instead.
Why do u think they will become auctionable

dominikrabac

Rookie 1
so, as this promo goes, it is sooo hard, what someone said 1300 tokens needs for Bol?
That means everyday grind of aprox. 200 tokens, i think my best was 70-90 tokens... even with stamina glitch it is almost impossible?
What are yours pace and strategy for this tons of tokens needed?
One thing offtopic, i have a lot of this #dust" thing, what to do with that?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
so, as this promo goes, it is sooo hard, what someone said 1300 tokens needs for Bol?
That means everyday grind of aprox. 200 tokens, i think my best was 70-90 tokens... even with stamina glitch it is almost impossible?
You need 190 a day average to get Bol

You use dust to buy certain packs in the store mainly just superstar shards or star power

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
with stamina glitch its easy.. still a tough grind but easy

Naveen

Rookie 1
It's easy August 18th all players will be auctinable from 102 to 108, you can grind 106 and few 102 then wait for auction house and buy them to complete bol
You sound like you have everythinh figured out. When the ovr for 108 master is revealed the player prices will increase. Why spend money for things you can attain freely. 190 tokens a day is nothing. You get 30 tokens for ads and coins. So you are left with 160 per day. It won't take much grinding. Only 2-3 hours a day.
I think it would be foolish not to grind bol. It's not even that much of a grind.

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
Question on the glitch with Stamina. When I do the 25 stamina event the second time. It shows the luka ad thingy pop up but no ads when I go to main page.

dub365

All-Star 1
Question on the glitch with Stamina. When I do the 25 stamina event the second time. It shows the luka ad thingy pop up but no ads when I go to main page.
Close that Luka ad by pressing the Red X. Then go to your mail icon. If no as shows up, try closing the app, clearing the game cache, reset Google/ iOS ad ID and restart the game. Ads have been kinda wonky the last 24 hours. Sometimes the ad will be there but nothing happens when I click it or sometimes it disappears after I click it. Doing the things above usually gets it working again

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
Close that Luka ad by pressing the Red X. Then go to your mail icon. If no as shows up, try closing the app, clearing the game cache, reset Google/ iOS ad ID and restart the game. Ads have been kinda wonky the last 24 hours. Sometimes the ad will be there but nothing happens when I click it or sometimes it disappears after I click it. Doing the things above usually gets it working again
Thank you bro. It worked for me. Appreciate it. Bol here I come!!

Spyda9man

Pro 2
when the luka ad pops up i X it, and then click the envelope if the stamina doesnt show up i just wait a few seconds and then click it again, and it pops up usually under 30 seconds

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
Is this true than I can get a 108 master if my nba returns lineup reaches 106 I don't think it's true cuz I have reached 106 ovr and still haven't got a 108 is this just a rumour or true ? If it's true who confirmed it ?

Sorry if a post regarding this has already been made

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.