• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Resolutions promo

it's impossible to seel GOLD AND ELITES from this promo...ggrrrrrhh
EA is not allowing any gold > 10k and impossible to sell an elite for more than 150k.

I guess i'll just grind 1 or 2 Masters....pffff.

This is clearly the downside of these promos : hard to make coins for F2P players :-(

Well, you're clearly doing something wrong. A lot of people making around 300k-400k daily selling gold players. If you are in the price cap, all players sell

Hetzer

Rookie 1
What are the price caps for the golds? the ones on my ah are only going for less than 8000 and getting sniped instantly.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
EA is not allowing any gold > 10k and impossible to sell an elite for more than 150k.

This is clearly the downside of these promos : hard to make coins for F2P players :-(

Well, you're clearly doing something wrong. A lot of people making around 300k-400k daily selling gold players. If you are in the price cap, all players sell

what are they getting per gold? i tried selling a few and was only getting abt 6k per gold. so they are selling abt 50 golds per day. 230 golds gets u a 95 player. isnt that better profit than selling the golds? (5 days - 1 95 elite... 5 days selling golds 1.5-2 mill)

snowert

Rookie 1
I try to sell my Gold players lower than the AH, however none of my Gold players been bought instantly like being sniped, is it something wrong with my AH? How you guys sell the gold players instantly?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I try to sell my Gold players lower than the AH, however none of my Gold players been bought instantly like being sniped, is it something wrong with my AH? How you guys sell the gold players instantly?

I put abt 10 golds for bid 6k buy 10k.. 5 sold for 6k-7k .. 5 expired. None instasold (AH1)

snowert

Rookie 1

I put abt 10 golds for bid 6k buy 10k.. 5 sold for 6k-7k .. 5 expired. None instasold (AH1)

Feel so weird to the AH, seems like what our post in only bought by bot, and what posted in AH is all bot, or this have been a norm that I knew it too late?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Feel so weird to the AH, seems like what our post in only bought by bot, and what posted in AH is all bot, or this have been a norm that I knew it too late?
yes thats the norm. we're slaves to the bot.. lol

what are they getting per gold? i tried selling a few and was only getting abt 6k per gold. so they are selling abt 50 golds per day. 230 golds gets u a 95 player. isnt that better profit than selling the golds? (5 days - 1 95 elite... 5 days selling golds 1.5-2 mill)

Golds prices will be steady the whole promo because the cap. Elite master prices are already going down, so long term is better to sell the gold players.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Golds prices will be steady the whole promo because the cap. Elite master prices are already going down, so long term is better to sell the gold players.

Makes sense. Thanks.

cire2245

Rookie 3
Already making 2m from this promo. Just selling all the elites i am getting based on ah market price. Planning to continue til the end but can someone advise? I am anticipating that masters' price will drop to as low as 500k to 800k once lunar starts like what is happening to previous fireworks masters. If that happens i can get like 2 or 3 masters with some millions in my pocket.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.