• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Resolutions promo

dub365

All-Star 1
Yeah, I don't see Fireworks or Resolution being very profitable for them. I'd bet that it won't be F2P friendly. I was also wondering how the whales feel about the current state of things...... Spend tons of $ & they aren't really ahead of everyone else at this point. CNY would be EAs chance to fet $ out of em & put em back ahead of the pack

Venusinfurs

Rookie 1
My gut tells me that CNY is gonna be the break that many f2p grinders have needed after going super hard watching 100s of ads per week and grinding Harvest, NP, FW, Resolution.

^
I'd be quite happy with that!
If it's a promo for the big-dogs to spend some real money then it'll be a good chance for me to ease up on the ads / gameplay for a bit.

betaman411

All-Star 1
My gut tells me that CNY is gonna be the break that many f2p grinders have needed after going super hard watching 100s of ads per week and grinding Harvest, NP, FW, Resolution.
I agree. With 12 different players, how many could possibly be grindable even with the aforementioned benefit?

p.s.
I'm so f'ing sick of the PCH ads that I've pretty much nitpicked every segment (even the little Asian girl) to the point I've vowed never to sign up for the Sweepstakes!

CNY promo is gonna be more token based than resolutions & has a total of 40 players. If you dont think that's gonna be grindable....

slin

Rookie 1
[/quote]
I agree. With 12 different players, how many could possibly be grindable even with the aforementioned benefit?

p.s.
I'm so f'ing sick of the PCH ads that I've pretty much nitpicked every segment (even the little Asian girl) to the point I've vowed never to sign up for the Sweepstakes!
[/quote]

Lol i didn't know everyone gets the same ads. I pissed about these ads too :lol:

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
When the masters of Resolutions promo are upgraded, they become unauctionable?
any suggestion for that?

The best thing to do is to not train them until the promo ends and the LNY one starts to see what it is like so you don't make a card unauctionable that you may want to sell in a couple days so just do the events and save the tokens

X_1618

Rookie 1
any suggestion for that?

The best thing to do is to not train them until the promo ends and the LNY one starts to see what it is like so you don't make a card unauctionable that you may want to sell in a couple days so just do the events and save the tokens
so, there is a chance to upgrade the masters even if the promo ends...
thank you :)

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Is the token gotten in random numbers? Gotten 5 for Murray, 1 for hield, and 3 for Collins?
It was based on their performance and if they hit the tier for a token up to the 4th token max so since Hield didn't reach tier 2 he gave 1 same for Collins and Jokic stuck at tier 3
Murray gave 4
Hield gave 1
Doncic gave 4
Collins gave 3
Jokic gave 3

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
any suggestion for that?

so, there is a chance to upgrade the masters even if the promo ends...
thank you :)

Yep you're welcome

betaman411

All-Star 1
The real question is whether or not there's any meaningful difference in the upgraded versions? Certainly its not worth upgrading Hield but the other 4 "maybe". Would be bice to see some reports from those that go ahead and do the training.

The real question is whether or not there's any meaningful difference in the upgraded versions? Certainly its not worth upgrading Hield but the other 4 "maybe". Would be bice to see some reports from those that go ahead and do the training.

Training Doncic & Jokic put them on 96 ovr. Murray only if he's on bench (dont know if a balanced coach is needed)

Hield's not worthy. Collins I have no idea since i dont even have him.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.