• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Mobile Madness Promo

Ndnd

Rookie 2
It’s catching on. Some guys are clueless. Mostly the ones using 91-93 OVR lineups with bench nerf. Majority of 99’s and 100’s that I face start the quarter by standing in the corner and saying Thanks followed by Good Game. I’d say 70% of the time it works. We’re going to need it tomorrow if EA f’s up this promo with Round 2 of the BS Influencer’s promo. Already confirmed no more blitzes until 3/26. If that’s it no biggie but if they kill store packs and ads we’ve wasted a lot of time for nothing.
Bro, we totally should do the communication system, where a good luck, smiling, Luka means we hold the ball and get a tie

Ndnd

Rookie 2
All my league members are doing hoodie luka when game in arena starts because they go for a draw...4 brackets for free its something that just cant be ignored...personally had 10 matchups today when this happened to me playing non league members so i guess people started to do this so we can all benefit...😎
Btw we are almost 30 in the league,lot of chance to meet us...cheers fellas
Let’s start doing that for all forum members

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Pulled a 16 and a 12 on my accounts separately
I just brought it up to my league like half an hour ago and my admin said he pulled a 16 so they do exist just very rare the best one seems to be the 4 seed because if you rent the players to get the 4 matching then you will get 480 regional brackets of your choice and a 96 Campus Hero instead of a 98 Campus hero and 200 random regional brackets

dub365

All-Star 1
I just brought it up to my league like half an hour ago and my admin said he pulled a 16 so they do exist just very rare the best one seems to be the 4 seed because if you rent the players to get the 4 matching then you will get 480 regional brackets of your choice and a 96 Campus Hero instead of a 98 Campus hero and 200 random regional brackets
I was thinking the same thing today.....do they even exist? Seems like it should have a better drop rate considering you have to spend NBA cash to get anything once you have the token.

Then I pulled a 12 seed. 2 random previous promo plauers ( got a couple 92s) and 40 Brackets. Was stoked on the extra brackets. Hopefully I can pull another. The odd thing is that it appears that you can only use each token once. Sooooo, if I get another 12 seed it's worthless??? I don't understand how they coded it. If it's just pure RNG or it can keep track of what you have already pulled.....idk

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Has anyone pulled a seed token I don't think they exist lol
Have been thinking that too .. then the last reset.. 16 in main (pretty useless) and 12 in my alt
Side note.. the 97/98 upgrade set is useful in this promo if u have some coin.. u can pull 99 promo cards which count toward Durant. Got 3 out of the 6 times I did the set

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I was thinking the same thing today.....do they even exist? Seems like it should have a better drop rate considering you have to spend NBA cash to get anything once you have the token.

Then I pulled a 12 seed. 2 random previous promo plauers ( got a couple 92s) and 40 Brackets. Was stoked on the extra brackets. Hopefully I can pull another. The odd thing is that it appears that you can only use each token once. Sooooo, if I get another 12 seed it's worthless??? I don't understand how they coded it. If it's just pure RNG or it can keep track of what you have already pulled.....idk
I pulled a 16 seed like half an hour ago lol wish it was a 4

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Have been thinking that too .. then the last reset.. 16 in main (pretty useless) and 12 in my alt
Side note.. the 97/98 upgrade set is useful in this promo if u have some coin.. u can pull 99 promo cards which count toward Durant. Got 3 out of the 6 times I did the set
Wow that's good to know thanks

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.