• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Mobile Madness Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I've got 11 of the 99+ masters. I need 3 more to have the 14 for Durant. I've got Robinson, Melo, Zion, and the brackets for Rip. I just need to grind enough brackets for another 99 and 101 Webber so I can put him in the 101 trade up set for a 102 tonpit in the 103 Giannis set
Holy hell you should play for me lmai I'm lazy as hell I'm holding onto the last 600 brackets I have so left because odds are I won't get the other 4 99s (I have 4 with the brackets for 6 more 99s and went 0-5 from the 99 set so far on MM masters)

dub365

All-Star 1
Holy hell you should play for me lmai I'm lazy as hell I'm holding onto the last 600 brackets I have so left because odds are I won't get the other 4 99s (I have 4 with the brackets for 6 more 99s and went 0-5 from the 99 set so far on MM masters)
Lol, I can't believe it. I'm 0-5 on the 99 set as well. WTH? I got the one card I wanted in one try from the 101 set though, so I can't complain

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Damn u guys are unlucky.. I'm 5/11 in the 99 set. Trying to grind all the 101s.. and 3 99s. Got 2 seeds too

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Damn u guys are unlucky.. I'm 5/11 in the 99 set. Trying to grind all the 101s.. and 3 99s. Got 2 seeds too
I pulled a 16 which isn't worth shit and a 8 which I used I'm hoping for a 4 and a 12 but time is running low

I cant imagine grinding for KD AND going for multiple 101s. I knew on day 1 the only way I’d have a chance at KD - and keep my sanity - was to focus exclusively on the 99s. The grind has been pretty manageable - just needed to average 77 golden brackets per day which for me has meant playing 30-35 arena matches/day along with the blitz events, ads, coin packs, etc.

dub365

All-Star 1
I cant imagine grinding for KD AND going for multiple 101s. I knew on day 1 the only way I’d have a chance at KD - and keep my sanity - was to focus exclusively on the 99s. The grind has been pretty manageable - just needed to average 77 golden brackets per day which for me has meant playing 30-35 arena matches/day along with the blitz events, ads, coin packs, etc.
The more I grind the promo, the less World News I wind up reading. My lady says that is a lot healthier for me right now. Haha

How’s everyone doing on the KD pursuit? I have 7 99’s with tokens for 2 more... think I’m not gonna make it lol wish there was a trading system... my 101’s aren’t making my team all that better 😩

betaman411

All-Star 1
It all boils down to how much time/effort you can give it with promos set up like this. I've got three 101s, the brackets for 1 more, and I just need to grind out more brackets for another 99 & a 101 and I'll have KD. I got a 12 seed token and spent about 1500 cash on regional brackets. Other than that, played it straight up. I'm tired though
I’m at the same place as dub with only a 16 bracket. Zero cash spent but I used Pro Packs for stamina to play Arena. I’ve got a slim chance for 5 101’s and 9 99’s for KD but either way I’ll get him. If it wasn’t for WFH or basically shelter in place mandate, I would’ve probably gotten 3 101’s and 11 99’s. For what it’s worth, I’ve found this promo exhausting and seemingly endless.

dub365

All-Star 1
I’m at the same place as dub with only a 16 bracket. Zero cash spent but I used Pro Packs for stamina to play Arena. I’ve got a slim chance for 5 101’s and 9 99’s for KD but either way I’ll get him. If it wasn’t for WFH or basically shelter in place mandate, I would’ve probably gotten 3 101’s and 11 99’s. For what it’s worth, I’ve found this promo exhausting and seemingly endless.
Endless indeed. Idk if I have it in me for the last 250 brackets to get another 101. Might just do a 99 & be done with it....

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
I have a 4 seed I am thinking I will quicksell and not redeem. Keep $ for court passes. Thoughts?

Quicksells for 12 brackets so it is only a net of 68 brackets for $500. 96 not very valuable and starpower award is small. Am I missing something?

Ishvalan

Rookie 1
This promo absolutely was the best one this season but it was exhausting! Good thing it happened when we're under a lockdown and forced to stay home. Didn't play Arena that much, only one day and couldn't handle the stress of spammers and the lag. Got myself 3 masters, Melo, Rip, Admiral, and Webber. Also left with 100 brackets, spent it on the campus hero packs. Hope next promo has a PG master

betaman411

All-Star 1
I have a 4 seed I am thinking I will quicksell and not redeem. Keep $ for court passes. Thoughts?

Quicksells for 12 brackets so it is only a net of 68 brackets for $500. 96 not very valuable and starpower award is small. Am I missing something?
It’s not either or on the quick sell vs cash pack. They’re cumulative.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.