• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Mobile Madness Promo

betaman411

All-Star 1
I’m no graphic artist but this is an abomination if I’ve ever seen one! Looks like they literally used scissors to cut him out and then saved it at the lowest resolution possible. 🙄

7D2D7C76-D04E-43F0-B4B0-6FCDC5D7B888.jpeg

Soooooooo.... how's it going lol I think we're all happy they didn't pause the promo this time... anyone feel like some of these 101's not worth a lick? This promo has good players but like most else this season it kinda sucks... I'm trying to grind for durant but I'm debating if its worth it at this point? ...hard to compete with the players that actually buy every crap promo they drop... also has anyone been able to sell/ trade in the 101 Magic johnson?

Ndnd

Rookie 2
I
Soooooooo.... how's it going lol I think we're all happy they didn't pause the promo this time... anyone feel like some of these 101's not worth a lick? This promo has good players but like most else this season it kinda sucks... I'm trying to grind for durant but I'm debating if its worth it at this point? ...hard to compete with the players that actually buy every crap promo they drop... also has anyone been able to sell/ trade in the 101 Magic johnson?
feel the same way bro. I have grind my heart out for just 2 masters while people who spend money already have 4 of them. But those are the best we’ve got

Ndnd

Rookie 2
yea man. who'd you get? I got Morant so far. starting working on Zion but then I realized I need the 99's for KD smh
I’ve gotten David Robinson and I’m working on Zion. I considered getting 99’s but then realized I wouldn’t be anywhere near that KD.

I’ve gotten David Robinson and I’m working on Zion. I considered getting 99’s but then realized I wouldn’t be anywhere near that KD.

How you like David Robinson? I got the 99 Samson and I can't complain much... I have a mobile building on the floor that can shoot lol

Ndnd

Rookie 2
How you like David Robinson? I got the 99 Samson and I can't complain much... I have a mobile building on the floor that can shoot lol
David Robinson’s nice. He can score in the paint and rebound very well. I went for him and I’m going for Zion because it’s easy to get signatures and live since 95 players

dub365

All-Star 1
I feel the opposite. Melo is money on offense and it sounds like KD is even better. Zion is really really solid. Better than any other PF I've had recently. And the Admiral is a beast. Super fast and agile, gets a lot of boards and he can shoot from anywhere. So far I'm stoked with these masters. Also, Campus heroes DLO and Curry are awesome cards. I feel like we haven't had a promo with this many well playing cards in a long time.

And who cares if spenders have everything? You can get KD and several 101s F2p. What's to complain about with that?

I feel the opposite. Melo is money on offense and it sounds like KD is even better. Zion is really really solid. Better than any other PF I've had recently. And the Admiral is a beast. Super fast and agile, gets a lot of boards and he can shoot from anywhere. So far I'm stoked with these masters. Also, Campus heroes DLO and Curry are awesome cards. I feel like we haven't had a promo with this many well playing cards in a long time.

And who cares if spenders have everything? You can get KD and several 101s F2p. What's to complain about with that?

not winning, that's all to complain about lol I honestly wouldn't play without showdown & arena... even if they're both kinda bad.

bbs3

Rookie 1
I got three regional 101 masters so far - robinson, melo and zion. Will get one more, most likely Rip. Wanted to go for KD but with three lineups to build it made more sense to me to get as many as i could instead of focusing on one.

Hroswith

Rookie 3

How do you get KD f2p? Even with the coin packs (which have disappeared from the store), it seems impossible to get enough brackets to get 14 99 players, especially with “several” 101’s. I haven’t missed a refresh and just have four 99’s and one 101..

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
How do you get KD f2p? Even with the coin packs (which have disappeared from the store), it seems impossible to get enough brackets to get 14 99 players, especially with “several” 101’s. I haven’t missed a refresh and just have four 99’s and one 101..
How have u been grinding.. pvp was the way to do the promo.. easy to get 14 99s if u grind a lot.. know a few who have already sold KD completely f2p. One 101 is 3 99s..

Hroswith

Rookie 3
How have u been grinding.. pvp was the way to do the promo.. easy to get 14 99s if u grind a lot.. know a few who have already sold KD completely f2p. One 101 is 3 99s..
Showdown and season. Pvp absolutely sucks, because I can’t find a single shot

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I know pvp sucks.. but if u had read the thread, all u need to do is tie the quarter.. and at this point most users are doing the same. So u match up.. cross half court and dribble out 24s and ur opponent does the same.. match is drawn.. both of u get a bracket. If ur luck is good u can get a lot of brackets that way..

I know pvp sucks.. but if u had read the thread, all u need to do is tie the quarter.. and at this point most users are doing the same. So u match up.. cross half court and dribble out 24s and ur opponent does the same.. match is drawn.. both of u get a bracket. If ur luck is good u can get a lot of brackets that way..

Been doing this but after about 5-10 matches, it starts to get maddening. I can only take so much! Wish there was an understanding where you could compete until the last minute or so, and THEN mutually work towards securing a tie.

true. it's been working for me. I'm not mad at it, eventually it'll go back to normal... I do wish people would stop passing the damn ball after they realized we're running the same game... lol thats the only part that's getting annoying to me

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.