• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Mobile Madness Promo

betaman411

All-Star 1
Is that why some players keep saying thanks to start the game? I just read this now.

can't take loss. I tend to get kicked out for some reason and count as forfeit. So that's my loss

Tie is a good idea tho. But that requires the other player to cooperate.
It’s catching on. Some guys are clueless. Mostly the ones using 91-93 OVR lineups with bench nerf. Majority of 99’s and 100’s that I face start the quarter by standing in the corner and saying Thanks followed by Good Game. I’d say 70% of the time it works. We’re going to need it tomorrow if EA f’s up this promo with Round 2 of the BS Influencer’s promo. Already confirmed no more blitzes until 3/26. If that’s it no biggie but if they kill store packs and ads we’ve wasted a lot of time for nothing.

dub365

All-Star 1
It’s catching on. Some guys are clueless. Mostly the ones using 91-93 OVR lineups with bench nerf. Majority of 99’s and 100’s that I face start the quarter by standing in the corner and saying Thanks followed by Good Game. I’d say 70% of the time it works. We’re going to need it tomorrow if EA f’s up this promo with Round 2 of the BS Influencer’s promo. Already confirmed no more blitzes until 3/26. If that’s it no biggie but if they kill store packs and ads we’ve wasted a lot of time for nothing.
Wtf? Why all of a sudden can't we do both at once? Stupid stupid stupid. At least the blitzes are only worth 36 brackets per day. Could be worse I guess. But could be better since nobody wants the damn Influencer promo to begin with.......

TomH

Pro 2
Wtf? Why all of a sudden can't we do both at once? Stupid stupid stupid. At least the blitzes are only worth 36 brackets per day. Could be worse I guess. But could be better since nobody wants the damn Influencer promo to begin with.......
Is it just me or are they literally make this shit up as they go along? I missed S1, but I can’t remember a campaign suddenly being paused out of the blue. F###ing EA.

dub365

All-Star 1
Is it just me or are they literally make this shit up as they go along? I missed S1, but I can’t remember a campaign suddenly being paused out of the blue. F###ing EA.
This is literally the first time I think this has happened. There were times when we'd complain bc there was literally nothing going on and times when they had far too much happening at the same time. But I've never seen them stop a promo, start another, stop that, and start the 1st one again. I think most of us would like to have more than the normal amount of content due to the state of the world. Idk, Influencer wasn't even a hard grinder and now those players are already obsolete.....makes absolutely no sense to stop Madness (unless they saw that too many ppl were gonna get Durant so they're trying to slow it down)

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
The least they could do to get us invested is make the influencers have good team boosts or abilities (which I doubt they will)

Also it looks like the round 3 of the influencers will be 8 days long by my count!! Hope I'm wrong

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Ewing is an MM

But Ewing is a Monthly Master so rather than splitting your tokens between him and Hakeem (whom you’ve already upgraded presumably?), my point was to go for Robinson instead. Even more of a no-brainer knowing you already started with Hakeem in MM and Live 95 is the easiest bracket for 4 players and 97 OVR. 300 brackets required for Robinson.
Sorry, I meant Robinson when I said Ewing.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Can anyone explain what the point is in having three LeBron cards that all have the same boost and stats, and are all Defensive cards?
908106ED-C5DA-4197-A382-557E4EF4F3C6.jpeg

TomH

Pro 2
This is literally the first time I think this has happened. There were times when we'd complain bc there was literally nothing going on and times when they had far too much happening at the same time. But I've never seen them stop a promo, start another, stop that, and start the 1st one again. I think most of us would like to have more than the normal amount of content due to the state of the world. Idk, Influencer wasn't even a hard grinder and now those players are already obsolete.....makes absolutely no sense to stop Madness (unless they saw that too many ppl were gonna get Durant so they're trying to slow it down)

They took care of that day 1 when they made the cards not auctionable at the end of the day. I’m still reeling from that one

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I hate PvP with a passion I made an all ability lineup just for it to be so hard to shoot the shots because they know where you're going and when you get there the clutch button doesn't work for more than a millisecond or you get doubled so you end up spending 15 seconds to get off a half second shot

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I hate PvP with a passion I made an all ability lineup just for it to be so hard to shoot the shots because they know where you're going and when you get there the clutch button doesn't work for more than a millisecond or you get doubled so you end up spending 15 seconds to get off a half second shot
i hate the gameplay too. so now i just start the game and c whether the guy is trying to draw then i go with it. otherwise full court shots as long as the other guy wants to score

betaman411

All-Star 1
Just an FYI on Arena play. It’s completely unplayable most times on my Samsung galaxy Tab A but is very smooth on my iPad mini 4. Perhaps the Samsung is too old but what’s odd is that sometimes it plays “ok” but most often the ping is red. No issue on my iPad so just saying your experience could be your device.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
I guess people were making too much progress, because the nerfing in the mobile madness events is worse than ever. It’s nearly impossible to brush away a 3 point deficit when you can’t hit a shot to safe your life, and every single player of the opponent is draining threes at 100%.

Oh, and you still can’t draw, because **** you and your brackets.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Just an FYI on Arena play. It’s completely unplayable most times on my Samsung galaxy Tab A but is very smooth on my iPad mini 4. Perhaps the Samsung is too old but what’s odd is that sometimes it plays “ok” but most often the ping is red. No issue on my iPad so just saying your experience could be your device.
There’s pretty much no lag on the iPhone 11. Until you actually want to shoot, that is. Then it’s somehow impossibly laggy.

Ailman

Rookie 1
The funny thing is I hated Arena at first, I only played it to get 101 Magic. By the end I enjoy it a lot better than H2H, a lot of it is timing. I have lag but if you shoot slightly early you get the timing right, the rewards a lot better than showdown.

TomH

Pro 2
There’s pretty much no lag on the iPhone 11. Until you actually want to shoot, that is. Then it’s somehow impossibly laggy.
Setting aside processing speed of device, The biggest thing is your WiFi speed and does your device have AC wifi receiver. Last few gens of iPad do. I have a current gen iPad 11 pro and the ping bounces from green to red. It‘s frustrating. I liked pvp at end of S3, but I absolutely hate it now, I think mostly because they didn’t improve a damn thing about it. I refuse to play and am grateful for the Quit option (glitch?) to get rewards.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.