• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

May Monthly Masters

Ndnd

Rookie 2
Guys I need y’all opinions. Should I get curry or Klay? For PG I have 102 Harden and 101 Magic on the bench. For SG I have 102 Williams and 100 Mitchell on the bench.

betaman411

All-Star 1
You’re not getting any boost from PG but your bench SG is only 100 so it will help most to replace Magic or Mitchell. Either Curry or Klay will benefit your Ultimate lineup...Klay maybe slightly more but depends how boost affects your other players. I’d go for whomever you prefer.

Eddenl

Rookie 1
I have 102 lebron and 102 Lou as PG and SG. And on the bench I have 97 herro for the boost and 100 dlo. I’m leaning towards curry but since both bron and curry are sharpshooters I don’t want to pick one over the other, and bc lebron is sick. Help me decide who to get

Ndnd

Rookie 2
You’re not getting any boost from PG but your bench SG is only 100 so it will help most to replace Magic or Mitchell. Either Curry or Klay will benefit your Ultimate lineup...Klay maybe slightly more but depends how boost affects your other players. I’d go for whomever you prefer.
Lou Williams has a plus 2 three and so does my Danny Green. But if I get Curry I’d lose Harden’s clutch ability which is very useful.

Ndnd

Rookie 2
Yeah advice still stands as far as Klay and Steph for Ultimate. Do you care about your other style lineups? The 104 can be any gameplay style so...
I'm only going to be able to get the 102 or if I'm really lucky the 103, so I'm leaning towards Steph more because he has a better boost and improves my team. Klay does improve my team overall wise however and I'll also get to keep Harden's clutch too.

Lonzo_Ball

Rookie 1
I have 102 lebron and 102 Lou as PG and SG. And on the bench I have 97 herro for the boost and 100 dlo. I’m leaning towards curry but since both bron and curry are sharpshooters I don’t want to pick one over the other, and bc lebron is sick. Help me decide who to get
if you get to the 104 ovr you get to pick between the street lockdown and sharpshooter master

Ndnd

Rookie 2
Is it possible to get a 103 Klay or Curry no money spent? Like if I play the events every day, watch the ad, complete all the objectives, and only buy the court pass with NBA cash ONCE. I think it is, but I’m not sure.

JazzyJeffie

Rookie 1
Is it possible to get a 103 Klay or Curry no money spent? Like if I play the events every day, watch the ad, complete all the objectives, and only buy the court pass with NBA cash ONCE. I think it is, but I’m not sure.

It it possible, just prepare 5 x 99 players

Spyda9man

Pro 2
I have enough nba cash for 4 weeks and about idk how many wild cards cuz I barely use them, without money can I obtain curry AND klay or only 1....

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Guys,
Save till u have 80 tokens.. then put them in the steph/klay 101 set (u don't need the 100) .. cash out 1500.. u can reach the 104 in the remaining days..
Thanks for this BTW that is the cheapest way to save 120 tokens that would cost you 2400-2800 cash with 12 2 for 1 packs or 4 court passes can't believe I never did this before smfh

Ndnd

Rookie 2
Guys,
Save till u have 80 tokens.. then put them in the steph/klay 101 set (u don't need the 100) .. cash out 1500.. u can reach the 104 in the remaining days..
So basically just get a lot of wildcard tokens and spend 1500 cash on monthly master tokens

Spyda9man

Pro 2
So dont do the weekly 700 nba cash?
Or just dont do any of the sets till u have 80 but still do the 700 weekly nba cash?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.