• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Easter Egg Tasks

I did 3 alley oops in the Horry free event and got the 2nd orange egg.

The hidden red eggs unlock every 2 hidden events you play & every 25 blitzes.

Hidden Events:
  1. Egg 1: Play 2 Egg Events
  2. Egg 2: Play 25 total blitz events
  3. Egg 3: Play 4 Egg Events
  4. Egg 4: Play 50 total blitz events
  5. Egg 5: Play 6 Egg Events or Play 75 total blitz events ???????????

Last edited:

betaman411

All-Star 1
Credit to Diavolo from nbalm and discord:

EDIT: Updated per Diavolo also to have been checked by EA (Jenny)

Hidden Events:
  1. Egg 1: Play 2 or more Egg Hunt events
  2. Egg 2: Play 25 or more Spring Blitz events
  3. Egg 3: Play 4 or more Egg Hunt events
  4. Egg 4: Play 50 or more Spring Blitz events
  5. Egg 5: Complete Egg 1 to 4

Challenge Objectives:
  1. Egg 1: Score 15 points in one quarter (Will be activated April 24th)
  2. Egg 2: Perform 3 Alley-Oops in any quarter
  3. Egg 3: Do some crossover moves in any quarter (Includes OVR 86 Kenneth Faried ’17)
  4. Egg 4: Get some steals in any quarter

Event Progress:
  1. Egg 1: Reach Milestone 4 (8000 Carrots)
  2. Egg 2: Reach Milestone 7 (15000 Carrots) (Includes Kelly Oubre Jr. ’16)
  3. Egg 3: Reach Milestone 10 (26000 Carrots)
  4. Egg 4: Reach Milestone 13 (41000 Carrots) (Includes Dennis Schroeder ’17)
  5. Egg 5: Complete Egg 1 to 4 (Includes Brandon Ingram ’18)

Daily Objectives:
  1. Egg 1: Complete 5 Daily Monthly Master Objectives (Includes OVR 82 Allen Crabbe ’16)
  2. Egg 2: Complete Monthly Master Objectives twice
  3. Egg 3: Complete Monthly Master Objectives twice
  4. Egg 4: Complete Monthly Master Objectives four-times

Last edited:

TomH

Pro 2
That's why I don't get why ppl seem super into getting these eggs. We don't get ANYTHING good. Get every single egg and you get the Rabbit boost card and a Spring Court. Rabbit only give +4 Speed boost to team (????) and court gives coin boost and +2 Contested Shot (another ?????). Gold coaches have better boost than the stupid Rabbit. And why are they still giving 5% coin boosts? It's so trivial the whole player base should boycott the game over that alone..... sheesh

So agree! I just found out last night the damn rabbit with an attitude problem is only +4 speed. Spoelstra is +5 for crying out loud. I’m more than half way done on the egg map. Think I’ll just stop. No payoff IMO

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
Most are right.. but
Hidden #3- definitely not 3.. maybe 4..
Challenge #1 - can't be, as have scored more than 15 in LvL, SD and season qtrs..
Egg #3 - for me was @ 11, not 10

So agree! I just found out last night the damn rabbit with an attitude problem is only +4 speed. Spoelstra is +5 for crying out loud. I’m more than half way done on the egg map. Think I’ll just stop. No payoff IMO
His actually +8 if you have 5 matching players and +4 if you have 1.

dub365

All-Star 1
Been watching this and didn't gel till I read your post.
#1 brow.. yep
#2 Adams?
#3 Luka.. yep
#4 Sheesh dunno ..
#4 is 88 OVR Brandon Ingram.......bleh. What's the point of that? An 88? I doubt the other players will be worthwhile

TomH

Pro 2
His actually +8 if you have 5 matching players and +4 if you have 1.
Well that’s a different story. Speed is the most underrated attribute. And as I recall he is balanced, so I already have lineups to plug him in. A +13 speed — wow! speed creates more separation for 3s, increases steals and rebounds. Just makes everything easier.

Okay, off to the hunt!

Well that’s a different story. Speed is the most underrated attribute. And as I recall he is balanced, so I already have lineups to plug him in. A +13 speed — wow! speed creates more separation for 3s, increases steals and rebounds. Just makes everything easier.

Okay, off to the hunt!
Agreed, its very underrated. I just wish I had more balanced players.

TomH

Pro 2
As I understand it these are all the eggs currently available. Tomorrow will be the 4th hidden egg event which finishes that top row. Wednesday you just need 15 points in a quarter to finish second row. It’s unclear if the fourth row daily objectives can be completed tomorrow or not — EA hasn’t released the requirement yet. It’s suspiciously blank on EA’s site.

Also I’ve noticed considerable lag between achieving an egg and it showing up in campaigns. If you finished one, give it some time - it will show up. Helps to fc app and login.

03DA65BC-F9F3-4FD7-9CD1-5F4BDFDC3813.jpeg

Agreed, its very underrated. I just wish I had more balanced players.

I never thought I'd hear someone say these words haha. Felt like they've been jamming balanced down our throats lately with Pierce/Allen/KG/Stockton/Iverson...to name a few lol, but i also understand if you didn't go after these guys, especially Stockton/Iverson (the cost to build is a turnoff, but definitely great bench pieces)

jeforious

Rookie 1
  1. Egg 1: Score 15 points in one quarter(activated april 24)
  2. Egg 2: Perform 3 alley-oops in any game mode
Are these season games? not getting them in SD or LVL :( these promos man.

1. Egg 1: Score 15 points in one quarter(activated april 24)
  2. Egg 2: Perform 3 alley-oops in any game mode
Are these season games? not getting them in SD or LVL :( these promos man.
this one will apparently be active on the 24th (idk if it will appear automatically for those that have already completed it, or if it will require us to complete it again, but meh, just 15 pts)

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
Good job slin slin , your list now is 99% correct!
Only slight error is event #3, should be @ 11 not @ 10.
Tomorrow (24) if challenge #1 is only the 15pts in a qtr, everyone should complete all the eggs

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.