• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Easter Egg Tasks

TomH

Pro 2
I’m uncertain about the exact meaning of this one. I assume it means the “complete daily beat player sets” portion of Monthly Master Objectives. Does this mean complete that section one more time? Or two more times? If it’s the latter it’s gonna be nearly impossible since it doesn’t reset until Thursday and that would be 8 daily beat player sets. We don’t have enough to choose from.

0EBBB4E6-12B8-446B-BE4C-CAC9E464D832.jpeg

betaman411

All-Star 1
I’m uncertain about the exact meaning of this one. I assume it means the “complete daily beat player sets” portion of Monthly Master Objectives. Does this mean complete that section one more time? Or two more times? If it’s the latter it’s gonna be nearly impossible since it doesn’t reset until Thursday and that would be 8 daily beat player sets. We don’t have enough to choose from.

View attachment 906
It's misleading because the MM objectives are labeled in 2 places in the objectives screen. I believe this one refers to the upper section (the one that repeats daily) and not the middle section that is linked to the Daily Beats sets.

TomH

Pro 2
It's misleading because the MM objectives are labeled in 2 places in the objectives screen. I believe this one refers to the upper section (the one that repeats daily) and not the middle section that is linked to the Daily Beats sets.

Yeah I’m hoping so. Only takes a half hour to complete the daily portion of MM Objectives.

Found the 4th hidden egg event - it’s in Live Events/NBA Today

TomH

Pro 2
Yeah I’m hoping so. Only takes a half hour to complete the daily portion of MM Objectives.

Found the 4th hidden egg event - it’s in Live Events/NBA Today

And the answer is - just the Daily MM Objective gives you the 4th egg. Tomorrow just 15 points in a quarter for the final Challenge Objective.

noites15

Rookie 1
Hello guys,

As my photo shows, my progress on the Egg Search.

Hidden Events: Completed with this tasks.
  1. Egg 1: Play 2 Egg Events
  2. Egg 2: Play 25 total blitz events
  3. Egg 3: Play 4 Egg Events
  4. Egg 4: Play 50 total blitz events
  5. Egg 5: Complete egg 1-4
Challenge Objectives: Only Egg 1 to finish, I'de score 15 points in one quarter but no egg, I'll jeep trying
  1. Egg 1: Score 15 points in one quarter(activated april 24)
  2. Egg 2: Perform 3 alley-oops in any game mode
  3. Egg 3: Perform 30 spinmoves/crossovers, reward: 86 Kenneth Faried(not sure what exact task is)
  4. Egg 4: Get 5 steals
Event Progress: Almost done, getting close to Milestone 13
  1. Egg 1: Reach Milestone 4
  2. Egg 2: Reach Milestone 7, rewards 84 Kelly Oubre
  3. Egg 3: Reach Milestone 10
  4. Egg 4: Reach Milestone 13, rewards 85 Dennis Schroeder
  5. Egg 5: Complete egg 1-4, rewards 88 Brandon Ingram
Daily Objectives: Egg 4 almost done
  1. Egg 1: Complete 5 MM Objectives, rewards 82 Allen Crabbe
  2. Egg 2: Complete MM Objectives twice
  3. Egg 3: Complete 12 MM Objectives
  4. Egg 4:Complete MM Objectives four times
  5. Egg 5: Complete eggs 1-4
Thank you!

Peace 😁
[/QUOTE]

Screenshot_2019-04-24-04-15-21.png

Last edited:

noites15

Rookie 1

View attachment 906
the same as egg 2, but 4 times

Dardexi

Rookie 1
Hey guys!

A buddy of mine and I were talking on the NBALM discord about collecting together data about the locations/tasks to obtain each egg. Would be great if I could get feedback from y'all(when the promo starts) about what tasks are confirmed to unlock which egg(s). I'll edit the thread along the way as new eggs are confirmed. This way, everyone would be able to enjoy the full benefits of the elite boost players asap! :)

Please tell me what task you did to get which egg(which row, which column).
Numbering goes from left-most egg to right.

Hidden Events:
  1. Egg 1: Play 2 Egg Events
  2. Egg 2: Play 25 total blitz events
  3. Egg 3: Play 4 Egg Events
  4. Egg 4: Play 50 total blitz events
Challenge Objectives:
  1. Egg 1: Score 15 points in one quarter(activated april 24)
  2. Egg 2: Perform 3 alley-oops in any game mode
  3. Egg 3: Perform 30 spinmoves/crossovers, reward: 86 Kenneth Faried(not sure what exact task is)
  4. Egg 4: Get 5 steals
Event Progress:
  1. Egg 1: Reach Milestone 4
  2. Egg 2: Reach Milestone 7, rewards 84 Kelly Oubre
  3. Egg 3: Reach Milestone 11
  4. Egg 4: Reach Milestone 13, rewards 85 Dennis Schroeder
  5. Egg 5: Complete egg 1-4, rewards 88 Brandon Ingram
Daily Objectives:
  1. Egg 1: Complete 5 MM Objectives, rewards 82 Allen Crabbe
  2. Egg 2: Complete MM Objectives twice
  3. Egg 3: Complete 12 MM Objectives
  4. Egg 4:Complete MM Objectives four times
  5. Egg 5: Complete eggs 1-4
Thank you!

Peace 😁
I scored 15 points already (more than once) and I didn’t get the pop up or the egg, this is the only egg I haven’t got yet.... what do I do

TomH

Pro 2
Playing at a +13 speed with this belligerent rabbit. Helps so much with shooting 3s. Mostly, I won’t be attacked with annoying rabbit put downs anymore lolol

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.